Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I dont understand how the x3 and x5 boss roulette work. I used xlth3 x3 one and it started spining and then some stars appeared and i got 2k rings...wut?

when you get 1k means your spins didnt pass to big

when you get 3k means your spins passed to big

when you get 5k means your spins passed to super and that also means you are unlucky that you got the 5k instead of the S rare egg in super.

So the x1 means a small chance of getting to big

X3 a little chance to get to super

X5 a little chance to get 5k rings?

Also, i got the little chance in te x5 one...

So the x1 means a small chance of getting to big

X3 a little chance to get to super

X5 a little chance to get 5k rings?

Also, i got the little chance in te x5 one...

No, it doesn't affect your chances at all. The x3 and x5 buttons just make it easier to sink your rings so you don't have to sit through the roulette animation each time you spend 5k rings.

12112606_10153062477986770_1465170908_o.

12116494_10153062477611770_2046237203_o.12119251_10153062478516770_1183431313_o.

When I said x1, x3, x5 I was talking about the amount of power rings consumed. These are the odds for landing on a specific section of each wheel. The x3 and x5 just make you spin those many times respectively at the expense of more power rings. Spinning x3 or x5 doesn't affect the chances compared to spinning x1, you just spin more times faster. 

Edited by PurinxPop

eTd5WyM.jpg

Well, this explains Zazz's continued appearances (Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, etc.). He's (unknowingly) "collecting data" so that Zavok can one day defeat Sonic.

1. How many times did you guys defeat zazz? i did it 16 times.

2. Am i a jerk if i met a lvl 126 rare zazz discovered by someone else, defeating him and taking the rewards?

1. How many times did you guys defeat zazz? i did it 16 times.

2. Am i a jerk if i met a lvl 126 rare zazz discovered by someone else, defeating him and taking the rewards?

53 i tthink

No, when someone hasnt finish the boss, its up to them to ask for help, that way they dont waste the boss tokens they have.

Also lv126?!!! Are you sure it wasnt 126 hits?

50 spins...I've counted. And only two of those spins got to Big, and none of them got me a rc moon.

you wanna know the biggest "fuck you" the games given me? In one go where I spun 10 times in a row, half of the spins landed a centimeter from the big on either side. This game really needs to fix its chances and roulette system in general. Cause this game is less luck and more rigged it feels.

does the trick even work with this event wheel?

Edited by Michael Munroe
  • Thumbs Up 2

I don't think they are ever going to fix anything related to roulette...

Didn't Amy become purchasable due to "popular demand"?

Can't we demand roulette fixes or more rsr? 

Where should one demand things :p? 

Emails, tweets, petitions, idk, we are only getting more and more buddies , the roulette odds for a specific buddy/character tend to become smaller, isn't there any small chance for a change :s ?

Finally got a RC moon, after using the 3x option. Pretty helpful against Eggman bossss tbh, even at level 0. Also for Zazz, I suggest Chaos be one of the buddies you use when you face high level Zazz's. I've been able to use two invincibility items almost every time he's on my team, and they last a hell of a long time each.

I'm kind of peeved that there hasn't been any good opportunity to actually snag Metal Sonic. He was introduced during the SA1 event, where Tikal had a higher chance of appearing than him, then all three of the Chaotix showed up again, meaning that you had a 25% chance of actually getting him after being lucky enough to even land on the damn character space, and now right after the Chaotix we have Halloween Omega! (luckily he doesn't seem to have increased odds at least. I guess.)

I hate to sound whiny, but Metal's the character I care the most about and I was really looking forward to being able to play as him! So, boo. I'm mad at you, Sega. Hopefully whenever Metal comes back to the roulette it won't be during some other unrelated event with another character.

• Thumbs Up 2

Finally got a RC moon, after using the 3x option. Pretty helpful against Eggman bossss tbh, even at level 0. Also for Zazz, I suggest Chaos be one of the buddies you use when you face high level Zazz's. I've been able to use two invincibility items almost every time he's on my team, and they last a hell of a long time each.

At higher levels the problem is not the item timer, but the battle timer.

Btw at lv50 something, the normal boss gives like 8k, rare gives 23k and SR gives 80k.

The best buddie for this event is the stars, and always speed characters.

I don't have the stars. I have the satellite, which increases the amount of rings I get.

also, something I wish they'd edit: the menu item hitbox during runs. If I had a nickel for every time I tapped the item I want to use, only for my character to jump into spikes instead or something, I'd be rich.:/

Edited by Michael Munroe

I'm kind of peeved that there hasn't been any good opportunity to actually snag Metal Sonic. He was introduced during the SA1 event, where Tikal had a higher chance of appearing than him, then all three of the Chaotix showed up again, meaning that you had a 25% chance of actually getting him after being lucky enough to even land on the damn character space, and now right after the Chaotix we have Halloween Omega! (luckily he doesn't seem to have increased odds at least. I guess.)

I hate to sound whiny, but Metal's the character I care the most about and I was really looking forward to being able to play as him! So, boo. I'm mad at you, Sega. Hopefully whenever Metal comes back to the roulette it won't be during some other unrelated event with another character.

Actually, it was a 1.5% chance of getting Metal Sonic. 6% chance of getting a character egg, which is then split into 1.5% chance for each character.

"Egg moon" ??

Another proof that Zazz is in sonic dash and runners due to the fact that the moon acts in a similar way to Eggmobile :P

Screenshot_2015-10-07-23-08-31.png

Screenshot_2015-10-07-18-31-17.thumb.png

Silver is running slow, it wasnt a problem but when i paused to take a picture, and ended up letting Zazz go, he never came back :(

• Thumbs Up 1

With all the updates this game gets, it's laughably sad how Sega can't fix the free revive glitch. It's like they want the glitch there, and simply say they can't cause they're pulling a WB and too busy with microtransactions and DLC.(plus the probably benefits them, cause they're still getting the ad revenue plus people then either pay rsr's or play more to make up for the lack of a revive.)

Second time i get a double moon

12067185_10153062606226770_841799920_n.j

Thks to this screenshot and I tried it. Lady Luck is on my side and I manage to max this RC Moon Mech. Seriously this event is painful. Even with max lvl star buddy, the super boss (Gold version) at lvl 47 is difficult to kill within a single run. 

image.png

Edited by EC
  • Thumbs Up 1

The star buddy is so hard for me to get, I have the satellite, but man, hopefully when I get my rsr's from the leaderboards and the event, I can get it. Cause I wanna try maxing out the moon.