Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

12067322_10153061495676770_2093531038_n.

So lucky, i still think it has a better chance of getting moon mech with single spins, what do you think?

So a Level 2 Zaaz showed up and whenever I try to start this comes up. No text loads. So am I supposed to buy something before I can face him as a level 2? I've only fought him once before.

401pz7Q.png

are you sure you've only face him once? Did you waste all your boss tokens on it?

Edited by Hundjäger18

well i think is the same... doing with 5 its just faster, since its give you the prize right away since its already determined when you hit the spin button. the only difference is the animation in single spin...  but in x3 and x5 spin they removed it to make it faster.

another proof that roullete is already set when you hit the spin? xD

• Thumbs Up 1

You know what I've fought him twice. The first time was a super rare one and then the 2nd time was the normal zazz that you run into. 

I just loaded the game up again and there are 2 zazz attacks. One is rare and the other is super rare. I can play the super rare just fine, but when I click the rare one, that same blank message pops up.

I've got 3 revive tokens so it's not like I have to wait to play or anything. Unless you can only fight him once before you lose and then have to wait some time? I just noticed those eggman revive tokens. I guess that's why I couldn't play before. 

Sorry fellas. Dang I don't care for this event at all though. I was really hoping we'd get Shadow and Rouge again for Halloween :c

Edited by monkokaio

i tried many times in single spin too, but in single spin you gotta get big and then an S rare egg, in x5 they skip that process and give it automatically, assuming one of those 5 spins got big and then the S rare.

i tried many times in single spin too, but in single spin you gotta get big and then an S rare egg, in x5 they skip that process and give it automatically, assuming one of those 5 spins got big and then the S rare.

Hmm, but the 25k can get you 5 moons at the same time, right? I mean, how else could you have a reward of 3 eggs if the first one on the picture wasnt the last one you needed, making it so you got it 2 times on the picture you uploaded.

Hmm, but the 25k can get you 5 moons at the same time, right? I mean, how else could you have a reward of 3 eggs if the first one on the picture wasnt the last one you needed, making it so you got it 2 times on the picture you uploaded.

that is right you could get even 5 moons at same time... with my first 10 spins i maxed out the moon. and later i keep spinning to show the proof.

but at the moment i have only got 1 moon per spin... you gotta be lucky to get more than 2 moons in one of those x5 spins.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ha, super rare Zazz is a joke. All you have to do is hit him once, then jump, land on him, jump, land on him, over and over until he eventually dies. No need to bring an invincible. Also, if you all haven't realized it yet, ranking up restores the boss revive tokens so you can still basically have infinite revive tokens if you have Facebook friends or you can get 10 million a run. 

And now there are connection issues at the results screen (not during the Zazz battle, during a regular run).

image.thumb.jpg.d1fc0fb229e2eece107d67a5

I see another grammatical error.

image.thumb.jpg.5e5956887f579ae4a016c915

It has been for 3 times since Zazz said 'hell'.

image.thumb.jpg.c533778224e042ade23e95c4

And Omochao told us to gamble again.

Sega seem to love the word Hell now.  Who would have thought the next Sonic game with swearing after Shadow would a lighthearted simple mobile game.

SHtH2 being teased!

• Thumbs Up 4

Sega seem to love the word Hell now.  Who would have thought the next Sonic game with swearing after Shadow would a lighthearted simple mobile game.

SHtH2 being teased!

I know that Zazz was a bit crazy, but did he ever use "hell" and "Idiot" in Lost World? Not a bad thing, just forgot his dialogue.

Also, 25th Anniversary title:
Sonic Hell:
The Damn 4th Chaos Emerald.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know that Zazz was a bit crazy, but did he ever use "hell" and "Idiot" in Lost World? Not a bad thing, just forgot his dialogue.

Also, 25th Anniversary title:
Sonic Hell:
The Damn 4th Chaos Emerald.

In the Japanese version.

"Stinkin' hedgehog!" in the Japanese version is "Go to hell!" in Engrish.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh nooooo!! ...im on the kill # 42, i was gonna start the 43 and i (by accident ) closed the scene screen, how will i know what happened?!

Been playing for like....11 hrs, im taking a break right now.

2 more days and i should be done with the event, the best about this one is that i can still make score for the leadboards.

Btw, now that i face a lv40 boss, is getting hard to survive, even with every hit on time, the timer of the battle and invencibility arent enough :/ or at least they wont  be on higher levels.

Been playing for like....11 hrs, im taking a break right now.

Jesus Christ...0-0 I will never understand how people can spend that much time on a mobile app game. Like, I admire your dedication, but damn. 

Jesus Christ...0-0 I will never understand how people can spend that much time on a mobile app game. Like, I admire your dedication, but damn. 

well, im used to finish console games on a week, so when i started playing SONiC runners...it just takes longer..

The way to waste that much time is having a lot of free time xD 

A plan, and wanting to get everything, even i stoped playing after the birthday event becouse of the roulette, i came back becouse of Rouge and the desert event, after that i had too much to let go.

So apparently jumping over Zazz means you lose? I was battling super rare Zazz and I was fully powered up by wisps so my triple jump let me go right over him, but I guess Sega doesn't like that...though if they think I can't raise my rank in an hour to grab some more revive tokens then they've made a big mistake.

Also, I figured these were worth sharing. The first one appeared after I  got a moon mech from the roulette for the first time, and other two are just lag for loading the companions. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Is there anything else you can use the Power Rings for? If not then I'll just blow them all on the boss roulette...

also, I've been experiencing a LOT of crashing too. It's the first time I've encountered real problems in Runners. It might be my own end because I haven't updated my IPhone yet (was supposed to update for months now omg) so hopefully after I do in a trillion years the crashing will stop. That's probably not it though. I can't view the rewards for fighting Zazz, and when I look at the rankings and team editor the app just crashes.

also, is it worth getting the Halloween Omega? I got so upset when I saw it... As much as I think Omega is cool, I just wanted a different character like Werehog or even a Halloween Rouge or something. What's worse is that Omega is a power. I've heard the combination with Halloween Omega and Metal Sonic is OP as hell, so should I try to spin for him or Metal? I only have 150 RSR and I'll need both him and Metal for that combination since I don't have Metal yet. 

Is there anything else you can use the Power Rings for? If not then I'll just blow them all on the boss roulette...

also, I've been experiencing a LOT of crashing too. It's the first time I've encountered real problems in Runners. It might be my own end because I haven't updated my IPhone yet (was supposed to update for months now omg) so hopefully after I do in a trillion years the crashing will stop. That's probably not it though. I can't view the rewards for fighting Zazz, and when I look at the rankings and team editor the app just crashes.

also, is it worth getting the Halloween Omega? I got so upset when I saw it... As much as I think Omega is cool, I just wanted a different character like Werehog or even a Halloween Rouge or something. What's worse is that Omega is a power. I've heard the combination with Halloween Omega and Metal Sonic is OP as hell, so should I try to spin for him or Metal? I only have 150 RSR and I'll need both him and Metal for that combination since I don't have Metal yet. 

I think if you have Omega, you'd just need Halloween Omega and you'll have the same bonus.

I kinda want HOmega (cbs typing the full name XD) now that I know that as well. 
(On a side note: That means I need to update the team names XD)

Edited by SuperAj3

Oh no...

I got a boss Super Rare level 45: 1380 hits, i got it down to 60, and guess what, i ran out of time. 

In less than a minute another player got it.

I was going to post pictures but i have the brightness level so low i couldnt even see the pictures xD

Oh no...

I got a boss Super Rare level 45: 1380 hits, i got it down to 60, and guess what, i ran out of time. 

In less than a minute another player got it.

I was going to post pictures but i have the brightness level so low i couldnt even see the pictures xD

WHAT!? 1380 Hits!?
Y'know just putting in Invincibility can get through 100 damage minimum if you activate from the start. So OP for the earlier SR Zazz's.

WHAT!? 1380 Hits!?Y'know just putting in Invincibility can get through 100 damage minimum if you activate from the start. So OP for the earlier SR Zazz's.

Yeah, i was close to running out of time on the item too.

Wow, the boss roulette is even worse, i just wasted 100k on normal 5k spins, always the first set of rings, and the times i got on big and super, more rings!!

I only need one more moon on the roulette, and even if im getting more power rings, i still dont want to waste them (again) on 25k spins.