Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Wow, ok, now in gonna change cream to silver (guess i should have done that before) and charging once.

Screenshot_2015-10-07-04-00-32.thumb.png

It worked, i finished on half the time (of the battle timer)

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, ok, now in gonna change cream to silver (guess i should have done that before) and charging once.

:blink:

Rank 999? Congratulations!:)

:blink:

Rank 999? Congratulations!:)

Thanks, it should be usefull for the event, by the looks of it, im gonna have to charge at least once for battle, maybe up to "x5" if it keeps ranking up, so i'll need to get the battle chance, charge all the tokens(3, when im done with the ones i have) and then do a 10 millions score run, its gonna be a long week.

Also, 47hrs and 8 mins to find out if metal stays or we get another character!!!

Leave the last 3 hits for me? XD Good luck with that! Use invincibility! At least you have a good head start with it!

Wait so if Zazz levels up that insanely high. Then the rewards ring count is likely going to climb too.

So this event isn't that useless? It just takes some investment to get some major rewards? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait so if Zazz levels up that insanely high. Then the rewards ring count is likely going to climb too.

So this event isn't that useless? It just takes some investment to get some major rewards? 

The Power Rings can only get you Rings or a Moon Mech. I guess if you grind Power Rings you could end up having a way to grind Special Eggs?

• Thumbs Up 1

Did any of you get the pop up from Sega about all the errors people are experiencing with this release?  Sheesh..its a lot.

And I don't think this event is worth it.  Sigh.

The Power Rings can only get you Rings or a Moon Mech. I guess if you grind Power Rings you could end up having a way to grind Special Eggs?

Not just special Eggs. But rings.

Think about it. If you start getting major super rings which are turned into spins of the wheel. You're going to get a lot of rings which mean rapidly upgrading characters.

• Thumbs Up 3

Did any of you get the pop up from Sega about all the errors people are experiencing with this release?  Sheesh..its a lot.

And I don't think this event is worth it.  Sigh.

Yes. What's ironic is that this patch was supposed to optimize the game for iOS9 and iPhone6s/Plus but I'm playing on iOS9 on my iPhone 6s and the game plays like utter shit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Basically. according to the pop up, doing anything in the game will make it crash!

• Thumbs Up 3

The game breaking bugs have shifted from in-game to everywhere else now.

Also I love how slack they are proofreading. "SONNIC RUNNERS"... really?

• Thumbs Up 2

Huh? I won't encounter Zazz if I die before 'speeding up' indicator appears first? So, it means I'll encounter him if I run through a regular stage and then die after that? So that's how raid event works.

Btw, did Sega fix the crash bug after unlocking the phone? It can be bad if you pause the game and your score is over 10 million.

The game breaking bugs have shifted from in-game to everywhere else now.

Also I love how slack they are proofreading. "SONNIC RUNNERS"... really?

WTF! Where does it say that? 

I just sent them a list with all the bugs I found. If you guys want to you can email them too so there's more pressure to prioritize fixing these bugs.

• Thumbs Up 1

So Zaaz showed up again after one run. Got more power rings, and mistakenly blew them to that roulette that's exactly the item roulette, and it's filled with RINGS. And I got some Rings instead of the BIG section, miscalcualted my aim there.. XO

In the error notice message XD.

CQt7CpZUkAIceJo.jpg

I got that notification too Bwa hahaha! I don't think we'll get compensation for this will we?

Also, I really really want Halloween Omega. Problem is the lag is there, the section for the character egg decreased so that's gonna be really hard!

And Zaaz will continue to say 'hell' for the rest of the story, I can feel it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hum, I found a rare Zazz, defeated it and after that the dialogs where he upgrades from normal to rare appeared

The same thing happened when I found a super rare one, anyone having the same problem? 

Doesn't make sense having the "cutscene" of him upgrading after defeating that upgrade xd

Must be a glitch?

Speaking in which, I don't like the dialogue written here, excluding the 'hell' incidents, Omochao's directly telling us to gamble for buddies, and then the pad thing mentions that Zazz has arrived, even though I can tell (The banner will flash an exclamation mark....)

Does anyone happen to know how long the story cutscenes for this event continue? I really want to see the whole thing but I'm not sure anyone will upload it on Youtube. Zazz has encountered Zomom, Master Zik, Zeena and Zor after taking him down 30 times, but considering I'm at least missing the Zavok cutscene and the finale, I don't know how much longer I want to keep doing this lol

I just got the zomom cutscene. It was pretty funny.

1 Zomom called Zazz weak because he doesnt eat enough

2. Zazz eats the power rings.

3. Zazz calls sonic a furry

After looking at our current buddies list, we might be running out of useless magnet buddies soon? 

I mean, we have buddies that make magnet effect after loop, after cannon, after dash/rainbow ring, after spindashing and now even after a jump panel, and the other new buddy increases magnet distance

There's not much more possible magnet upgrades, but there's still possible spring upgraded and score item thing upgrades

We still have some RC useless looking buddies (the spring one and the pink blimp with score powerup icon on it will be crappy for sure), more Gaia monsters and the gold bird....

Most of the upcoming buddies might only help filling premium roulette with more trash :(

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok good news i could get x2 RC Moons in the same x5 spin, so that confirm the theory that you could get 5 moons in a single spin.

So keep spinning in x5 mode and try to get lucky to get x2 moons or more.

I dont understand how the x3 and x5 boss roulette work. I used xlth3 x3 one and it started spining and then some stars appeared and i got 2k rings...wut?