Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

How's the clear cache feature? I wanna do it but worried if any of my data get removed from it. 

It won't erase any data. It says so before you actually go through with it.

For me, it was a godsend. It brought the file size back down to 369 MB and I don't get "storage almost full" notifications on my phone anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hum...I just faced a Super Rare Zazz...What the heck happened there, I simply used invincible and kept jumping, everything else was going too fast,  anyone knows how his attacks are or anything about the level other than "collect rings and jump" :p? 

He uses the eggman patters... the saw and the missiles or stars here

yeah..but this event is kinda confusing, I mean we can join others but doesn't count as "victory" for you, and the levels even in top difficulty are so short...

Also  there's an insane amount of lag in the menus with this update, everything takes lots of seconds to load, the companions page isn't fixed at all and wow, I just spinned at the Boss roulette and the lag made it go slowly 1 by 1 with like 1fps,  it's ridiculous how they manage to mess up the game even more with each update xD

My app doesn't lag on my iPad at all. 

I'm confused as to what the special rings will actually do.  I've play through 6 enemies at this point and won some cool buddies.  But what do the special rings actually do?

Also, could we create a "tips and tricks" post and sticky it to the top of the forum?  Just a thought.

What is the point of the event roulette? 90% of the thing is shitty rings unless you hit the bonus sector. You may as well made this part of the daily or special roulette. Cause the chances aren't any better in this one? It's just a way to conceive that notion. Well at least if I really want the rc moon(crappy caliburn), I can just beat zazz 40 times instead...yeah fuck that. This event is BS

What is the point of the event roulette? 90% of the thing is shitty rings unless you hit the bonus sector. You may as well made this part of the daily or special roulette. Cause the chances aren't any better in this one? It's just a way to conceive that notion. Well at least if I really want the rc moon(crappy caliburn), I can just beat zazz 40 times instead...yeah fuck that. This event is BS

Is it each 40? does that means i can get it to lv5 without wasting power rings?

Btw, the boss lives got back to 3 after beating an episode, so that should make things faster :)

I wonder if the amount of times you defeat Zazz will be saved until the Raid Event returns some day. They can't honestly expect us to beat him 150 times in only a week, can they?

By the way, Omega's new profile mentions him participating in a halloween competition prepared by the animals, so there will almost certainly be a Special Stage Event for Halloween, probably using Silent Forest.

I wonder if the amount of times you defeat Zazz will be saved until the Raid Event returns some day. They can't honestly expect us to beat him 150 times in only a week, can they?

By the way, Omega's new profile mentions him participating in a halloween competition prepared by the animals, so there will almost certainly be a Special Stage Event for Halloween, probably using Silent Forest.

Since the battle shows after playing once, and the lives refill when ending an episode/half an hour, it is posible, even with the half hour it would take 4 days.

Edit: about the power rings spins, if you have enough for 3 or 5 spins, you can waste that many to get that much on the rewards.

It looks like the game has the reward ready the moment you spin, becouse when i used the 3 reward option, twice, it did the explotion effect in seconds, and gave me the rewards (rings btw)

Edited by Hundjäger18

By the way guys, if you spent 25k power rings on the new event roullete, there is a chance you get the RC Moon. i have got it a few times already like this.

What exactly is the power of the RC Moon mech? 

Extra hit? Like if you hit eggman once it may take -2 ?

Boss battles vs eggman are already rare so it isn't that useful...

Wait... so this event is over in a week? I thought it was the halloween event. (Why can't they fix the notifications bug, so I am not always out of the loop!)

after you hit eggman, the rc moon will hit too. is it much better than caliburn at max level, because i hit eggman the moon follow up and kick his ass again xD and it has no limits.

By the way guys, if you spent 25k power rings on the new event roullete, there is a chance you get the RC Moon. i have got it a few times already like this.

You mean you got it 5 times by wasting 25 right?

Im gonna try it like that as soon as i get enough power rings.

chance of attack the boss after you land a hit, 40-90%(50-100% power type)

So, if using the sword + moon it should be 14 hits (with power characters)

In case you guys haven't noticed, they didn't "fix" Eggman's flame glitch. They replaced his model with the one from the actual boss fights. So yeah, instead of fixing the problem they just put a bandage over it lmao so lazy. You can tell because the hitbox doesn't match the model and his rings don't sparkle anymore

Edited by PurinxPop

yes got it spending 25k

lucky you, i just wasted 2 spins of 25k and got only rings :/

Can someone please tell if the Moon is on the event rewards? And if it is, how many times?

I'm pretty sure the x3 and x5 spin don't give you 3 or 5 of the same item respectively. I got different amounts of rings with the 5 spin

The moon is a reward yes. You have to beat Zazz 40 times.

yeah, but is it only once? Or every 40 times? Like the other events.

I'm pretty sure the x3 and x5 spin don't give you 3 or 5 of the same item respectively. I got different amounts of rings with the 5 spin

me too, always 4 sets of 1k and another one of 3000 ot 5000.

Guess i should use the #1 always, even after getting the moon to lv5, becouse now the eggs count to the bonus, and getting those golden eggs should be 1% each :) 

Or at least it should, even if it doesnt give 3 special eggs back (like the item roulette)

40 and 70 are the only times you can earn it using that method.

Thank you.

-------

tfw you have 16 extra lives saved, and you take them out of the gift box menu by accident :'( 

So a Level 2 Zaaz showed up and whenever I try to start this comes up. No text loads. So am I supposed to buy something before I can face him as a level 2? I've only fought him once before.

401pz7Q.png