Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Yeah, I don't like this event at all. Overly complicated, mostly terrible rewards... Like what is even the point of the power rings? It lets you spin a roulette, where as far as I can tell the only rewards you can even get from it are the RC Moon Mech, and regular rings and items. That's garbage.

To top it off, Zazz himself is easy as hell. Grab three wisps and he dies almost instantly. The loading times before and after the fight are longer than the boss itself.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeah, I don't like this event at all. Overly complicated, mostly terrible rewards... Like what is even the point of the power rings? It lets you spin a roulette, where as far as I can tell the only rewards you can even get from it are the RC Moon Mech, and regular rings and items. That's garbage.

To top it off, Zazz himself is easy as hell. Grab three wisps and he dies almost instantly. The loading times before and after the fight are longer than the boss itself.

it's only crappy ring rewards and the rc moon mech

The LAG shows up even here! It's like every update it kinda gets worse!

EDIT: Well that was quick... got some power rings....

Edited by Disembodied Charmy

Seriously, there is too much going on during the Zazz battles. I have no idea what's happening on my screen. The Rainbow Rings, giant vacuum effect, white wisps, star missiles and Zazz trying to ram himself into me every 2 seconds makes me convulse.

Ok so in glitches/bugs we have:
- Game crashing on character select and reward list

- Terrain lighting bug still not fixed

- PLAY! Stage Icon Perplexion

- read error on the Moon Mech in the featured tab

And the game skips frames even harder than before :///

So how exactly do you play? Do you just play through the normal game and then wait for Zazz to appear? (The notification is just a black box). How does the friend aspect work (although, all the Facebook stuff is greyed out for me, so I can't invite friends).

So how exactly do you play? Do you just play through the normal game and then wait for Zazz to appear? (The notification is just a black box). How does the friend aspect work (although, all the Facebook stuff is greyed out for me, so I can't invite friends).

You play the game as normal and eventually Zazz might pop up and you can fight him (even just going into a game and dying seems to be enough). Or, alternatively, you can wait for this to happen to somebody else, and you can join their fight in the event menu. There is no actual interaction between users, though. It's really convoluted.

• Thumbs Up 1

You play the game as normal and eventually Zazz might pop up and you can fight him (even just going into a game and dying seems to be enough). Or, alternatively, you can wait for this to happen to somebody else, and you can join their fight in the event menu. There is no actual interaction between users, though. It's really convoluted.

Thanks! Aww, I'm going to be at a disadvantage, as the Facebook bug means I can't add any friends. (No friends, it's the story of my life....)

Thanks! Aww, I'm going to be at a disadvantage, as the Facebook bug means I can't add any friends. (No friends, it's the story of my life....)

You can still get encounters from random players who couldn't finish the boss.

So.. the eggman lives are used for both powering up and getting into the battle?

Also, the game loads terrible  now

So.. the eggman lives are used for both powering up and getting into the battle?

Also, the game loads terrible  now

Yes

How much longer will the chaotix be up on the roulette? I've got no red rings but I'm one special egg short of a spin.

I really just want at least ONE. Sigh.

How much longer will the chaotix be up on the roulette? I've got no red rings but I'm one special egg short of a spin.

I really just want at least ONE. Sigh.

They're already gone. Sorry :(

Meh, I can wait until the Chaotix returns and I don't particularly care about Power characters, so I'm gonna save my event RSRs for Amy.

I like the event.

About h. Omega, can someone show me in game images. Also, does he have the exact amount of enemy bonus?

This is why I use the invicibility and magnet effects to get the Zaaz boss (And any Eggman boss fight) going. (Except this time I didn't because it took 10 tries and it happened too fast. O_O)

I used to use the Cyan Wisp, but now I don't because the last time I used it, the lag kicks in and Eggman ends up behind me.

So now there is the whole Zazz raid boss thing (why Zazz has become some sort of face of the zetis? I mean, he's also in Dash). And after beating him first time the game crashed. And now power rings are a thing in game continuity?

Also made my personal high score with circa 7900000 today.

I just got 20000 power rings in the gift box. Is that normal or a glitch?

Also, i think that zazz will remain as a boss after he leaves. As making a roulette, 3  types of boss battles would be dumb to be limited

Urgh, I swear with every update this game gets worse. Now it takes longer to load, lags more, and it crashes randomly. >:L

But the event is kinda cool. Done a little weird, but still cool. I'm wondering how the roulette works, though. Does it go up in ranks the more times you beat Zazz, or the more times you spin it? 

how do get 25k power rings? i kill him in 1 hit... i got maxed out buddies

by the way... what the yackers really do? during the boss fight i dont understand