Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Wow, just noticed I have 99 spring power ups and 99 drills (since I never wanted to waste a power up slot with those 2), does that means that daily roulette won't give me those anymore o.O? 

If it started giving some RSR once in awhile it would be nice :P

If you have more than 99 of an item it still displays 99 but can count beyond that. I don't know what the real maximum is. 

I think it says any wisp in general increases damage, so you can possibly use Mother Wisp or the babies. Also this Boss challenge runs on its own revive system, recharged by waiting or spending RSR, so people stockpiling Revive tokens won't have an advantage.

First time Sega's made a clever move in quite a while. 

I dont see why we should wait till we spin... there are gonna be just probably 2 buddies.

Also i hope that they will make zazz a permanent boss like in dash

The event might be harder if you don't bring companions that help with it. Basically choose whether you want a low chance at chaotix or a chance at Halloween buddies and a Halloween character. 

Bahh, I don't think I'm going to get Espio. I managed to have a few spins at the wheel, but I just got duds. It's too bad you can't just buy characters like with Team Easy and Am.

I can see the player using the boss buddie and a light chaos, that wisp is not yacker, so i guess maybe the boss drops them?

Yeah, that makes sense as people are preparing to use their RSRs for spinning the wheel on Premium Roulette. Most Japanese online games usually bring us something new unexpectedly, right?

Edited by AshGreninJovan
Changed the word 'always' into 'usually', so it's more understandable.

Why do people think that new companions will be available right after updating the game?

Becouse the event starts the momment you update the game, so event = new buddies 

I really hope the halloween character(s?) give bigger bonuses, i know its likely to be the werewolf on team wild, but i want a new one with 50% score and ring bonus :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, Werehog was confirmed?

edit: oh saw the question mark, never mind lol

Edited by Michael Munroe
  • Thumbs Up 1

In the item roulette I hit the jackpot (99,999) rings and I got to spin again then I got a new buddy. SCORE!!! ?

• Thumbs Up 1

I would want an update to get the 3 spins and 5 lives recharging faster back

Of course you do, but that would make it harder for Sega to sell revive tokens and rings for actual money. If you started playing after worldwide launch, you can get an insane amount of revive tokens by joining the Facebook Sonic Runners group (assuming they don't nerf it in the update). If you don't have a Facebook, you can just make one with fake information if you don't want people seeing your information. It takes a bit of time setting up, but I think having 1000+ lives makes up for it. 

I would want an update to get the 3 spins and 5 lives recharging faster back

I've never played the soft-launch version, but I've heard of that before and I was like dang i wish it was like that.

Of course you do, but that would make it harder for Sega to sell revive tokens and rings for actual money. If you started playing after worldwide launch, you can get an insane amount of revive tokens by joining the Facebook Sonic Runners group (assuming they don't nerf it in the update). If you don't have a Facebook, you can just make one with fake information if you don't want people seeing your information. It takes a bit of time setting up, but I think having 1000+ lives makes up for it. 

Except the Facebook stuff is broken....

I wish they would go back to the soft launch features of 50 Red Rings for beating 50-5, 10 red rings for beating a level. But you are right, they removed those goodies to increase profits. Which is fair enough because it's a free game. 

I wish they would go back to the soft launch features of 50 Red Rings for beating 50-5, 10 red rings for beating a level. But you are right, they removed those goodies to increase profits. Which is fair enough because it's a free game. 

I bet Facebook features are coming back, but there's probably going to be a limit as to how many friends you can send revive tokens to, and a time limit before you can send more. Otherwise, it's buckets o rings for everyone! I used to be able to get 1,000,000 rings a day easy just by sending revive tokens to all my friends every 3 hours. It actually got pretty bad...I would set a 3 hour timer indefinitely just to gain more rings lol.

maybe they made it harder to get (RSR) becouse they removed the normal eggs, by now i think we have enough new buddies that match the number of normal buddies, so i hope they change it back on this update..

• Thumbs Up 1

It'll either be live (the event) in 30 or 90 minutes. Depending if they start at 5pm or 6pm JST.

Edited by SuperAj3

image.thumb.jpg.d568d0cfaba2aa2d838a4ee1

Sonic Runners Ver. 1.1.4 goes live now, but DO NOT update the game until the maintenance is done.

Why? I updated and the game says that i cannot play this versión live, or that it needs to update, and now back to maintenance.

I dont see why not update.

Edit: new tweets, either translate or wait 45mins for the game to be back online.

Edited by Hundjäger18