Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Why? I updated and the game says that i cannot play this versión live, or that it needs to update, and now back to maintenance.

I dont see why not update.

I am afraid that something will be not right if you update the game before the maintenance is done.

Why would SEGA release the update then before Maintenance is complete, if something could get fucked up? That's intending harm on the consumer if they know something won't be right.

I am afraid that something will be not right if you update the game before the maintenance is done.

I always update before maintenance finishes, nothing bad has ever happened because of it.

Except for that one time that I got the update so fast I was able to start playing before maintenance had even started and my game did a bunch of weird things. But that was just more interestin' than anything else and didn't have any negative effects.

Holy-

CQnnxv_UEAAAWnd.thumb.jpg.291bdc6a5201a6

Edit: well, look what is FINALLY coming, i should have seen it, the stars.

CQno15xVEAATrdp.thumb.jpg.71f0ec72dffb3a

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 2

Huh, it doesn't look like that Gold Egg roulette requires any red rings. It'd be awesome if they gave 1 free spin a day.

I'd wish they'd have the 10 egg roulette as a separate tab, so you can stockpile your spins.

Man, another new Power/Type character? Did Sega just lose their loves with Fly-Type characters in Sonic Runners this time?:P

I think I want to get Pumpkin Omega even he is as hard as Amitie-style Amy to increase his level.

• Thumbs Up 2

I was hoping for SA2 Rouge... I mean... She's a bat! Omega's kinda creepy looking. Still... This is the first time Omega's ever had an alternate design right? It's nice Sonic Team's giving love to their lesser used characters.

This time, i wont miss him. 

Now that gives me an idea, what could the other characters version look like? (If we ever get any other)

Edit: its live!!! Go go go!!!

CQno15xVEAATrdp.jpg

Edited by Hundjäger18

2b2db03c8dff6d71b729f167fd177d2e.jpgGOT HIM!

humm, didn't you had all the companions and all already ? It isn't that hard to get it now I guess xD,  but looks awesome :o

...How exactly do you participate in the event? I click on the tab that takes me to the event menu but there is no play button.

It's got to be a bug.

Omega is such a poor choice for a halloween character. He's not a popular character and he has very little to do with halloween. It should have been warehog (as Wild/power), Rogue, Shadow, or Metal Sonic. 

Wow, they keep removing free stuff

Say goodbye to the free daily power up use, there's no longer that "Free" tag on the power ups :/

Omega is such a poor choice for a halloween character. He's not a popular character and he has very little to do with halloween. It should have been warehog (as Wild/power), Rogue, Shadow, or Metal Sonic. 

I'm not pleased with Omega being the character they picked for this event either, but only because I think power types are garbage. If anything I think it was worth it just to see Omega in his amazingly goofy Halloween costume.

Wow, they keep removing free stuff

Say goodbye to the free daily power up use, there's no longer that "Free" tag on the power ups :/

That's still there for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

The game keeps crashing for me :( 

Good thing, i got Omega, and, the buddies but this event reward list keeps crashing the game.

Oh, there is now an option to save your character/buddy combination in one of 5 slots. That's pre noice Sega, now fix your button issues.

0bed28934ed7c49e9d8900a7e9eb012d.jpg This combo is NUTS. 14 million points within 11,000 meters using: LEVEL 0 Halloween Omega LEVEL 11 Metal Sonic Golden Angel & Dark Chaos maxed NO SCORE BOOSTER USED. Now imagine both at level 100, and using score booster. I think we have a winning team here.

• Thumbs Up 2