So, these are the character i missed/dont have yet:

Amy ( i think you can guess why)

Team Chaotix

Amitie-style Amy

Omega

Metal Sonic

Tikal

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes they do get higher, but only in the SPECIAL Roulette, because you only get content you don't have yet there. The Premium Roulette, on the other hand, is totally unaffected by the amount of Buddies you have. I give you my word on that, but I won't go and purchase 1000 Red Rings now to make a video. PurinxPop, until new Rare Buddies are added, I can promise you you won't land on a Rare Egg in the Special Roulette. Just try it out.

The real mystery is what happens when you have everything and try to spin the Special Roulette, but I doubt I will live long enough to see that.:P

Diamond Z, if anything, this video is proof I am right, because only at the very last spin in the video he uses the Special Roulette and gets Metal Sonic.

i used to think the same, by the looks of it seems like the special roulette cant land on silver eggs once you have them all, the weird thing is, it can, if you get the spin by defeating eggman, it has happened to me, when i get the 10 eggs by the premium roulette, it doesnt land on silver eggs, but when i get the last few with eggman, it can land on them.

Anyway, good luck farming the RSR for the last things you need.

I'm not sure that LukA8's advice might affect Hogfather's trick, but I can trust both of them.

Btw, what it makes me curious is why Sonic Runners will be playable at TGS 2015. Could it be something new or not? Well, I don't know, but we'd like to figure it out during TGS 2015.

So, these are the character i missed/dont have yet:

Amy ( i think you can guess why)

Team Chaotix

Amitie-style Amy

Omega

Metal Sonic

Tikal

I'm missing:

Charmy

Amy

Amitie-Style Amy

Rouge

Shadow

Tikal

Metal Sonic

Silver and Big as well, but they're never leaving.

I hope they can come back. Just knowing they can return again makes me feel like it's less of a wasted opportunity if I miss them the 1st time.

Edited by SuperAj3

My...gosh...my last record was 16,000k i was on the #33 of the ranks, scared of going down one more and end up on A*** again.

And now..

Screenshot_2015-09-11-23-26-27.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-09-11-23-27-37.thumb.png

I hope they dont push me down to #11, i really want to get to S***

If anyone wants to know, i used Shahra and the magic lamp, both lv5, with Tikal and Blaze on the fly level.

• Thumbs Up 2

I look away for 1 minute and Metal-Sonic comes out.... But YAY! METALSONIC IS OUT! ... I hope I can get them so badly... 8')

However bit disappointed Metal is speed type... Fly type is the only type that's best to me. :Y

PS: After if i get Metal... only character left I would want I think is Sticks if that ever happens... which means there may not be much more reason left for me to play soon. hahaa...

First spin.... Got Tikal again... rest of the spins were junk... I'm out of red rings now. :(

I should had waited until the sonic adventure event was over... guess it's back to grinding now. blah.

Okie doke. I've come to the conclusion that the Orca is one of the worst buddies there is. 

Also, should I keep the Red Rings I grind for the next character? Mind you I've had to restart my game and only have 14 buddies.

Okie doke. I've come to the conclusion that the Orca is one of the worst buddies there is. 

Also, should I keep the Red Rings I grind for the next character? Mind you I've had to restart my game and only have 14 buddies.

What's the point if you start over from the beginning of the game? Did you create your player ID last time? 

What's the point if you start over from the beginning of the game? Did you create your player ID last time? 

I made a new one, there was no way that I could get my old data back--lost it in March. 

I have 2 files for my iOS version. All around the same level (Episode 40). And I don't know if I should go back to my old file or not.

The perks of both:

File 1 = Amitie Amy, RC Battle Cruiser Lv. 0 Caliburn Lv. 1 Carbuncle Lv. 1

File 2 = Rouge, Magic Lamp Lv 3 Mother Wisp Lv. 3
EDIT: So I switched, and I had HEAPS more on my old file! Maybe this'll give me some new found luck?

No luck with my last 2 spins for Tikal/Metal. I got more Rares...

Edited by SuperAj3

The video is not mine, if you apreciate, subscribe to the creator of the video

I tried this on the daily wheel... it first landed on the BIG jackpot, then it landed on just prior to the drill wisp by the Super jackpot.

Then did one premium spin.... it landed at 5 O'Clock on the wheel.

Just tried this trick myself and landed on the left side golden egg and got a Chaos for it. Considering how terrible my luck has been with the wheel this is already an improvement. I'll need a few more tries to make up my mind about it.

Ooookay, so I was playing as Knuckles just now and encountered a glitch/cheat/hack/thingy. I was at the point before the Eggman segment in the level and I was coming off a slope. I jumped and continued going fast during the boss section. I continued jumping and the speed was still in tact even though it normally shouldn't. So I ended up zooming through the stage and passing by Eggman. I haven't tried to do it again yet, but if it works, it could potentially be used as a good speedrun trick to get a nice score boost up from distance. For instance if you're in the top speed part and have invincibility. Then again, this is a theory. But I thought it was a neat little trick.