Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

This is exactly why Runners should just be using ICloud for its save data, not this idiotic fucking data transfer crap. Even Sonic Dash used ICloud!

And even some Japanese online smart device games used data transfer only, not iCloud.

Sonic...Adventure companions?

Also, SOMEONE. Quick tip! If i dont get in the first 20, i will be put in C** the third time!

Sonic...Adventure companions?

Also, SOMEONE. Quick tip! If i dont get in the first 20, i will be put in C** the third time!

What do you mean Quick Tip? We can't give you any tips because we don't know what companions and characters you have

Almost all of the companions isn't going to help us. You need to list out which ones you have or else we can't give you any combos.

I dont have:

Normal companions

PO2 companions

Puyo

Merlina

Desert Chao

Death egg,nights and golden angel

I dont have...

... Play the game and score higher than other players.

• Thumbs Up 2

New Companions are coming:

image.thumb.jpg.5b88237f9b6c594090153812Found in the game's assets by a friend of mine.

SONIC. DON'T TRUST HIM. IT'S A TRAAAAAAAAAAAP.

... Play the game and score higher than other players.

how does that help get companions? I thought the only way to get them was through the wheel. Whenever o rank high, I just get shara.

Shahra is the only companion you need anyways. Sans shahra, being good at the game is the only thing that's going to help you place higher on the leaderboards. Most of the companions don't make or break your runs unless you're good enough.

I cant...i hardly get past 1 million

I remember struggling to get 500,000 points then eventually I got better. I can easily get 1 to 2 million points. The highest I ever got is still from the before worldwide release with 3.66 million points. If you use 2 characters and use both revives then you should be able to get higher score. If not then try skipping the next high score and wait for it to reset where the high scores are blank. Then purposely get low score and you will be placed in a low scoring league.

image.thumb.jpg.5b88237f9b6c594090153812image.thumb.jpg.9b20f4c1a9542beb7d6b6437image.thumb.jpg.cb173c12efbbfce8e8e750d2

Found in the game's assets by a friend of mine.

Tropical Coast Event!!! Yeessss!!!

Wait! No Cameron? That's fine, but,...

Oh, no! There could be two Super Rare companions and a Rare companion in Tropical Coast event. I think Chaos(SR) will be the grand prize in the upcoming event, while Killer Whale(R) & RC Tornado 2(SR) will be available in Premium Roulette.

image.thumb.jpg.5b88237f9b6c594090153812image.thumb.jpg.9b20f4c1a9542beb7d6b6437image.thumb.jpg.cb173c12efbbfce8e8e750d2

Found in the game's assets by a friend of mine.

OMFG CHAOS!

My life is complete

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a feeling these new companions will also be disappointing. That's a shame.

But I do look forward to at least the snow stage debuting eventually, if only for the music it packs.

Who do I talk to to get whoever is testing/releasing this stuff fired? This is just stupid now.

goodJobSonicTeam_zps2agd6lwe.jpg

I'll add that it just hangs here and it happens to be every other boot up of the game

Doing Sega's job #56:

Bug number: 23

Description of Bug: Game refuses to load + missing graphical imagery.

How to recreate:

1:Start the game and get to the title screen.

2: Press the back button on the device. 

3: Select proceed to title screen.

4: Restart the game.

5: Bug generates.

.... ..... ....

No really how the hell does this get through Q&A? 

I just got 2.5 million(best high score).now i am sixth.C***, here i come(only if something else happens while im going to the city)

• Thumbs Up 2