Awoo.

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

Spin Attaxx

1 hour ago, Zoomzeta said:

So is there a reason why he is inviting unnecessarily harassment and death threats (Which I do not encourage in any capacity) to do so? 

Just saying in this case we shouldn’t worry if he did try to bring this to court

• Thumbs Up 1

This is laughable. While the Archie case did end up down the shitter, this is a completely different story. He created none of these characters. I can't wait for this to go to court and make headline news showing what a complete tool he is.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Promotion 2

Okay, thanks for the clarification, everyone. I just can't believe all of this. O-o

(Also, I think I'm going to go back and edit/delete a bunch of my posts to avoid spoilers for a movies that just came out... oops)

• Thumbs Up 1

I really hope this clown does try to Sue. Big ass companies like Viacom literally have the best lawyers money can buy, so if he thinks they’ll be as incompetent as Archie he’ll be in for a rude awakening. This probably the first time I want the billion dollar corporation to win.

• Promotion 3

Ken can't admit to things being from the games because that will kill his case even faster so he gets stuck in childish arguements.

…is he forgetting that Paramount is owned by one of the biggest media corporations in the world? They have more than enough money and resources to fight any lawsuit that gets thrown at them. I’m hoping that he actually does sue them; I’d love to see him get his shit rocked in court.

• Thumbs Up 6

2 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

No Ken baby no. This isn’t going to end well for you, man. Stop before it’s too late. 🫣

No no no you have it backwards, we should be encouraging him. I need a new law comedy series to watch.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 2
  • Chuckle 5
  • Fist Bump 1

Phoenix Wright is appointed his defense attorney.

Realizes there's nothing he can do.

In all seriousness, I don't think Ken even has the money to sue a company this huge.

• Thumbs Up 1

My favorite part:

FP5XBlVXIAYVI2r?format=jpg&name=900x900

I love when someone is so insane that they go full circle and say something that actually fully applies to him/herself instead of the person he/she is criticizing. it's the most beautiful moment of a crazy tirade xD

• Thumbs Up 8

It's so very amusing how he claims to have all of these 'counter-arguments' lined up, as if Paramount's (highly paid and highly skilled) legal team won't have about twenty counter-counter-arguments for each and every single one he has, along with more than enough evidence to prove these come from the games.

Oh right, and let's not forget that mythical legend Ken seems to not be able to grasp - 'common sense'. 

But you know what? I'm sure Ken won't absolutely be utterly fucking laughed out of the courtroom when he's asked the very simple question of "have you seen the infringing content in question?" and the response has to be "Well no but someone on Twitter told me they were!" 

On the bright side, maybe Ken will be able to ask Digital Homicide to make a Lara-Su game for him.

• Chuckle 6

15 minutes ago, pppp said:

My favorite part:

FP5XBlVXIAYVI2r?format=jpg&name=900x900

I love when someone is so insane that they go full circle and say something that actually fully applies to him/herself instead of the person he/she is criticizing. it's the most beautiful moment of a crazy tirade xD

This guy is like a terminator in the worst ways possible. He absolutely WILL NOT STOP until he gets his way. No matter how much he gets laughed down.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, SBR2 said:

Could you imagine if this went in a direction where Penders last suit was investigated found out that he was totally full of shit and was forced to give all his characters back.

Just 10 years of wasting everyone's time down the drain. I for one would never stop laughing. 

Can’t see that happening as they would need to find documentation that his characters ownership was to Sega and not him

I personally love the irony that just a couple days ago he swiped art from a former colleague and collaborator, painted over it, and resold it as merchandise (including using trademarked logos that do not belong to him and are the most likely thing to get him into trouble) and here he is, whining about vague, surface level similarities to his work that aren't even rooted in his work.

I can't even be mad anymore, it's just funny.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

Paramount would have to go out of their way to actually give Ken a genuine reason to sue them lol. I mean what happens if Knuckles shares even a fraction of a second of screen time with an earth ant before squishing it? Is that Ant infringing on his copyright of Archimedes lol?

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Chuckle 1

5 minutes ago, Zonic 2099 said:

Paramount would have to go out of their way to actually give Ken a genuine reason to sue them lol. I mean what happens if Knuckles shares even a fraction of a second of screen time with an earth ant before squishing it? Is that Ant infringing on his copyright of Archimedes lol?

That's a character?