Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

Yep I made it too the event! Am texting from my Galaxy so please pardon any typos due to swype.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wait, we actually have someone on the inside?  I am genuinely astonished.

...He just tweeted that he's not actually in at all and doesn't know where we got that impression.

Ah, the livetweeter is Donnie! If the thing turns out to be bad, he can just smite them with his Puyo powers.

Hope you can make it in, Jova! I'm hopeful the issues Hogfather described won't get you.

I was kinda wondering why Donnie would get in but no one from the Stadium staff, myself. Is anyone from the Retro team there?

...So, I just came back from doing some stuff...and this greets me. OK, I laughed, I laughed pretty hard. Year of Sonic? Are SEGA just asking to be made fun of...oh well.

I'll be waiting with baited breath to see what occurs, be it good or bad.

So, what's the sitch on the ground? We know SSF isn't there, but Jovah's trying to get in with a pass?

Well.  This is it guys.  I can only hope that whatever it is SEGA are planning to do, they are going to screw it up.  Please SEGA.  Whatever you do.  Don't screw it up!

...So, I just came back from doing some stuff...and this greets me. OK, I laughed, I laughed pretty hard. Year of Sonic? Are SEGA just asking to be made fun of...oh well.

I'll be waiting with baited breath to see what occurs, be it good or bad.

More or less, I'mPantsWithThis. Like Hogfather mentioned, it's possible he'll be turned away at the door if credentials don't match up, but at the same time, SEGA has a history of being nice with this sort of thing; provided he looks and acts professional I wouldn't be surprised if they let it slide.

Hold on to you anuses guys, for we are entering a new age of Sonic. Expect old fans to leave expect new fans to enter the mold, expect anything at this point. You can never tell with Sega.

SONIC PARADOX ARE NOT AT THE EVENT!

For some reason he said he was live tweeting from it. But he's not, he's live tweeting tweets/comments from other people who are there if they make tweets/posts about it. 

Hes not there, he's only going to retweet stuff.

He's not live tweeting the event, he's live tweeting other peoples comments.

Umm... okay... then! :P

So if Sonic Paradox isn't the original source, who is? I'd rather hear it from the closest source than from hearsay.

@Indigo There's a chance an SSMBer might get in, but that's all we have as far as insiders.

Jovahexeon, do you have any proof you're actually there? You've been awfully cavalier about the whole thing, and haven't given us the slightest reason to believe you.

So if Sonic Paradox isn't the original source, who is? I'd rather hear it from the closest source than from hearsay.

I don't think anyone is there.

If you got one of these flyers, you'd also need your press badge. You can't just give a flyer out and then get it, you'd need press credentials which are recognised by door security. 

And I doubt 'I have a twitter account' will cover it.