Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

Yeah, uh, who is Donnie?

TSSF1991, also goes by Sonic Paradox News.

Welp,  around the 12:30 perimeter, I was asked to leave because I wasn't in line with the press. Turns out that part is off limits unless you're with a news faction so I'm in the dark again. Back to college for me.

Bummer, man. I figured that might happen...

At least you have the comfort of knowing there's a lot of Sonic fans in those parts. smile.png

We're up to 300 people in this thread now. 

Anyone even sure we're even going to hear anything at all?

Unless some fan is a professional spy and can get all the info for us.... maybe.

I'm assuming you are Donnie then? If so, then okay that clears things up.

Yes I am. I'm sorry to disappoint so many people that thought I was actually there but I didn't want people looking for what was really a mirage. Still I'm hoping people stick around with me on Twitter nevertheless. I'm not a bad guy, honest!

Although I hope no one took the Shadow 2 and Donnie Lost World DLC lines seriously. lol

• Thumbs Up 2

... so now we're going to lash out rudely at everyone? Fuck's sake, give a person the benefit of the doubt. People do exist and live in New York, is it so hard to think someone might go there?

I wouldn't want to go in to detail, but it just wouldn't add up if it's a private press event.

Yes I am. I'm sorry to disappoint so many people that thought I was actually there but I didn't want people looking for what was really a mirage. Still I'm hoping people stick around with me on Twitter nevertheless. I'm not a bad guy, honest!

Although I hope no one took the Shadow 2 and Donnie Lost World DLC lines seriously. lol

I certainly hope not.  I stated them here but as jokes nothing more.

Okay look, I'm not lying about that, I swear! Why would I risk my reputation here knowing full well, the consequences? I'm not that type of guy.sad.png:(

I love how I can refresh the page of this thread each minute to find at least 1 or 2 new replies.  The air is so thick with anticipation right now it's insane.

• Thumbs Up 3

... why not? It's a private press event. Those happen in auditoriums. The half-hour before is for cocktails, so people can arrive and socialize.

I've been on this kind of event before. They always control when the actual event starts, not before. It's not unrealistic at all that someone might go there on the cocktail hour, and only be caught when people are actually told to enter the press room.

But no, let's all start flipping out already. I mean, there's as much evidence Jovah is lying as there is that he's telling the room, but let's already call him a hoaxer and a liar.

• Thumbs Up 7

Welp, around the 12:30 perimeter, I was asked to leave because I wasn't in line with the press. Turns out that part is off limits unless you're with a news faction so I'm in the dark again. Back to college for me.

Welp. If only you could, I dunno, spill the beans!

... so now we're going to lash out rudely at everyone? Fuck's sake, give a person the benefit of the doubt. People do exist and live in New York, is it so hard to think someone might go there?

I can't like posts, but yeah this.

Not sure why everyone feels the need to be snarky and/or sarcastic when it wouldn't be hard to turn up at the event and just not get let in if you were near there anyway?? Eesh.

• Thumbs Up 7

Does anyone know any succubus-es that happen to be Sonic fans?  They could always seduce their way in.

I love how I can refresh the page of this thread each minute to find at least 1 or 2 new replies.  The air is so thick with anticipation right now it's insane.

I know right?

Okay, let's loosen up and give him the benefit of the doubt. We really don't have any reason to believe he was lying after all, so I think it'll be the better thing to do to not direct hostility towards him. 

We need said hostility for whatever is about to be revealed. :P

• Thumbs Up 3

God dammit, I have to head off and take my astronomy test now.

I'll be back to see the aftermath. It's been ages since we've been this busy.

God dammit, I have to head off and take my astronomy test now.

I'll be back to see the aftermath. It's been ages since we've been this busy.

Try your best not to think about it.  It will make the tesat much harder.

I've been on this kind of event before. They always control when the actual event starts, not before. It's not unrealistic at all that someone might go there on the cocktail hour, and only be caught when people are actually told to enter the press room.

Thank you.

Frankly I would have thought the cocktail hour itself would be a problem since I thought they might ID you before you even got in; guess they opted to ID if you tried to order a drink instead.

Overall the real bummer here is it sounds like no one's on the ground. Looks like we'll have to wait a fair bit.

I needed to get some sleep for a special appointment later tonight anyway...

• Thumbs Up 1