Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

So if Sonic Paradox isn't the original source, who is? I'd rather hear it from the closest source than from hearsay.

Sonic Paradox is sort of our source.  He will be retweeting whoevers in the event.

It's barely even started and we already have one false alarm and one hoaxer.  It's going to be a long afternoon.

Sonic Paradox actually isn't watching it or anything, he was just misunderstood.

TIME TO KEEP SEARCHING FOR OTHER POSSIBLE LIVETWEETERS. We may not find anything at all though.

It's been Confirmed Everyone!  Shadow 2: Damn Harder.  We can all go home now guys.  It's been a good run!

• Thumbs Up 2

Jovahexeon, do you have any proof you're actually there? You've been awfully cavalier about the whole thing, and haven't given us the slightest reason to believe you.

I doubt he's there.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't doubt Jova's in the area but I've no idea if they'll let him in or not. I'm hopeful yes...

If I recall SEGA puts schedules of their events outside the doors (at least they did with Sonic Boom), so that could be the chart he's reading.

Wait. Jova's 18 - even if he DID get in I can imagine him being denied on that front alone. I doubt they're checking for IDs for the cocktails so they probably expect you to be 21 to get in the door.

I don't doubt Jova's in the area but I've no idea if they'll let him in or not. I'm hopeful yes...

If I recall SEGA puts schedules of their events outside the doors (at least they did with Sonic Boom), so that could be the chart he's reading.

Wait. Jova's 18 - even if he DID get in I can imagine him being denied on that front alone.

I doubt that since Sonic Boom was a public event of sorts.  This isn't.

Sonic isn't just for Sonic fans.

I'd say it isn't even for Sonic fans these days.

Knuckles had the best role in Lost World- being kidnapped by small animals.

I would have enjoyed a B plot where Amy has to save him from the animals. Then at the end the following conversation would occur:

Amy: Why didn't you break free?

Knuckles: I didn't want to hurt them!

That would have been more interesting than having them stand around and get their life drained by the Deadly Six.

• Thumbs Up 1

I honestly think Jova's just blowing smoke. If he comes back with what turns out to be false news then he's going to be really in for it from us xD.

I doubt that since Sonic Boom was a public event of sorts.  This isn't.

Fair point, though we can't really tell anything without photos.

I still think the under 21 thing is going to be an issue. Bummer, I was hoping someone resident to the Stadium would be able to make it in.

Yep I made it too the event! Am texting from my Galaxy so please pardon any typos due to swype.

If someone runs an IP check on that post and it's a mobile service. We'll know for sure.

But if you are actually there, might not want to announce it before hand in case a Sega ninja is watching.

Sega, please, do your best, and make  good decisions... otherwise I will send Knuckles after you!!!

But seriously though, I am both nervous and excited to see what is going on! it is actually kinda exciting!

Well, it's 12:30 now. Whether or not we're getting live info, the event is officially beginning.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok this is bothering me now.  SONIC PARADOX IS NOT THERE!  STOP TWEETING HIM ABOUT IT!  SAVE HIM SOME TWEET TIME!

Holy shit, you guys just jumped 3 pages when I left 20 minutes...

Also, guys, suggestion- avoid the Sonic Adventure 3/whatever jokes. Even if they're obvious jokes, right now you'll just get someone more gullible going "IS IT TRUE" and flooding discussion.

Avoid misinformation.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, I just know that if I ever get an exclusive invite to something like this, not to tell anyone about it, if Donnie's being flooded is any indication. XD

Oi... dunno which Twitter feeds I should keep open. I'm hopeful SEGA will allow at least some sort of disclosure, but we very well could have to wait for two and a half hours...

Holy shit, you guys just jumped 3 pages when I left 20 minutes...

What can we say.  We are excited.