Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

Hey everyone, SSF here. It seems I misinterpreted some replies I recieved on Twitter from people who thought I was actually there and some words were taken out of context. I thought they were jokes. The live tweet reply was to indicate that I'll be relaying out anything that media people or Sega staff mention from the event so people know.

The thought that I was actually there and people would think this never crossed my mind. I wondered why I was getting so many followers out of nowhere. Then I had a few tweets mentioning that I was there and I just when "um...what". To be fair I figured today would be a confusing day as we find out, if we find out, anything from this press event. However I didn't expect it to turn out like this.

I'm not blaming anyone. It's merely some miscommunication and more than likely some bad wording on my part. But no, I'm not actually there. Don't get me wrong, though. I wish I was.

• Thumbs Up 7

Also, guys, suggestion- avoid the Sonic Adventure 3/whatever jokes. Even if they're obvious jokes, right now you'll just get someone more gullible going "IS IT TRUE" and flooding discussion.

Avoid misinformation.

What about Half Life 3 jokes? :P

Okay, I am really anxious now.

Hey everyone, SSF here. It seems I misinterpreted some replies I recieved on Twitter from people who thought I was actually there and some words were taken out of context. I thought they were jokes. The live tweet reply was to indicate that I'll be relaying out anything that media people or Sega staff mention from the event so people know.

The thought that I was actually there and people would think this never crossed my mind. I wondered why I was getting so many followers out of nowhere. Then I had a few tweets mentioning that I was there and I just when "um...what". To be fair I figured today would be a confusing day as we find out, if we find out, anything from this press event. However I didn't expect it to turn out like this.

I'm not blaming anyone. It's merely some miscommunication and more than likely some bad wording on my part. But no, I'm not actually there. Don't get me wrong, though. I wish I was.

No harm done, let's all just kick back and watch it happen.

Welp,  around the 12:30 perimeter, I was asked to leave because I wasn't in line with the press. Turns out that part is off limits unless you're with a news faction so I'm in the dark again. Back to college for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm assuming you are Donnie then? If so, then okay that clears things up.

OMG 200+ people are in this topic?? O_o It's should've started about 10 minutes ago so...let's see what happens! We're all waiting in great anticipation!

For fucks sake people! Stop crashing the damn servers!

Welp,  around the 12:30 perimeter, I was asked to leave because I wasn't in line with the press. Turns out that part is off limits unless you're with a news faction so I'm in the dark again. Back to college for me.

Well that sucks.

Wait, you live in New York City? That's awesome.

...of course. 

• Thumbs Up 9

Oh how convenient. You can give up the act - nobody fell for it.

• Thumbs Up 5

... so now we're going to lash out rudely at everyone? Fuck's sake, give a person the benefit of the doubt. People do exist and live in New York, is it so hard to think someone might go there?

• Thumbs Up 7

SSF1991 is Donnie.

Also I was in line and I totally got the cocktail they gave me but then SEGA actually checked after giving out the drinks and found out I actually liked Sonic and kicked me out - oops. Sorry everyone! 

Ahem yeah...sure.

• Thumbs Up 2