Awoo.

2014 is The Year Of Sonic "& Sports tape" *see post 1*

Badnik Mechanic

Sega's latest knee-jerk reaction to Sonic criticism: No more green eyes.

They're very, very slow to react to criticism.

• Thumbs Up 2

Eh. I guess I'm just becoming too disenchanted with what they're doing right now to bother getting excited over any of it. If Lost World marks a new direction the games will continue to go in, Gens may just be the last game I buy at full price.

This is really the best solution instead of just getting continuously bitter over something you have no control over.

It's disheartening, but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has begun.....

We have Jovahexeon there as our eyes and ears.

I'm feeling really anxious...

Jovahexeon?  Remind me.

Urgh, that chilli dog cocktail looks like sewer water. Hope they're not serving that today!

Oh boy, less than half an hour to go...

Unless Jovahexeon is press I'm imagining him sitting out in the freezing cold for three hours. tongue.png

I'm really hopeful that if anyone is near the venue they don't show up until it's near closing to try and speak with folks who were inside. Cold weather's no joke!

Judging by the chart, the big news should start doing in by 12:30 PM.

Keep in mind that there is an embargo until the reveal it at the press conference. Meaning... once it happens, SEGA may officially reveal it online. We may not need to wait until after the event for all the juicy details.

His friend gave him his invite. So he's attending the event.

I do apologies but I don't know who this guy is.  Is he a Press guy who happens to be a fan of sonic, is he one of the big forum guys or what?

Ohhhh this event just got 10x sweeter. We got folks inside the event who might share with us some crumbs. To the video game Twitter accounts, everyone!

How the fuck did they get an invite but none of the big fansites got one? 

Wait... if they just took someone like Machinima or random IGN's they might still not get in due to the fact they'll need a matching press card.

Unless Jovahexeon is press I'm imagining him sitting out in the freezing cold for three hours. :PI'm really hopeful that if anyone is near the venue they don't show up until it's near closing to try and speak with folks who were inside. Cold weather's no joke!

He's filling in for his friend who didn't get an invite. So he should be allowed in hopefully.

I wonder if SonicParadox is gonna tweet about how awful the cocktails are.. I wanna know if it's as bad as the chilli dog ones!

EDIT: Guess PSI asked that for me :P

He's filling in for his friend who didn't get an invite. So he should be allowed in hopefully.

I don't think he will for reasons Hogfather mentioned. But hey, maybe SEGA staff will feel nice; Sonic Revolution's photographer was at first denied the ability to bring his camera into one of the Sonic Boom events, but one of the SEGA staff was nice enough to give them a press pass so they could.

Totally envious of Donnie and Jova!

I don't think he will for reasons Hogfather mentioned. But hey, maybe SEGA staff will feel nice; Sonic Revolution's photographer was at first denied the ability to bring his camera into one of the Sonic Boom events, but one of the SEGA staff was nice enough to give them a press pass so they could.

Totally envious of Donnie and Jova!

Apparently he is, he's been given a cocktail.

You get a cocktail, you're in!

That's how we roll in Sonic news.

Apparently he is, he's been given a cocktail.

You get a cocktail, you're in!

That's how we role in Sonic news.

Oh no, I was referring to Jovahexeon. Donnie's in for sure - no idea on Jova. We can be hopeful, though; it would be a bummer to be turned down.