Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

how does 4 episodes per volume work? it only draws it up to 20 episodes.

Also no word on the OVA/episode 25 special being dubbed/included at all.

Final volume with the last four episodes plus the OVA? 

That or Volume 5 has 8 episodes instead of four.

Aniplex has ruined my day with their typical bullshit pricing. Fucking hell. 

You really should have expected this if you're familiar with them.

Aniplex has ruined my day with their typical bullshit pricing. Fucking hell. 

Well they ARE releasing standard editions, which usually stay in print long enough to majorly devalue in price. In a year we could be looking at $29 Blus

Or you can be like me with the Monogatari series and just wait until a sensible UK publisher obtains a license.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bakemonogatari-Part-Blu-ray-Akiyuki-Shinbo/dp/B00D48ZQFO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401332925&sr=8-1&keywords=bakemonogatari

So Zomom will be Gamagoori. Grand.

So Zomom will be Gamagoori. Grand.

I snickered harder than I should've.

Can you imagine Gamagoori with Zomom's voice?

You really should have expected this if you're familiar with them.

I can't say I didn't expect this, but I'm still pissed sad.png

• Thumbs Up 1

The prices are pretty ridiculous.

I wish they would release half of the episodes in one volume and the remaining in a 2nd volume(at $40-$50), similar to what FUNimation does with most of their series.

Ragna is Gamagoori

Jin is Senketsu

Kagura is Sanageyama

I just can't stop unhearing them BlazBlue voices...

The prices are pretty ridiculous.

I wish they would release half of the episodes in one volume and the remaining in a 2nd volume(at $40-$50), similar to what FUNimation does with most of their series.

No not just Funimation

EVERYONE DOES THIS. NOT ANIPLEX THOUGH.

APPEALING TO PURIST FANS IN THE BEST WAYS

Not sure I should bite for these because I've already got all the special benefits with my Japanese editions in much better ways i.e. postcards? Try full sized fucking clear files adorned with the artwork. So might just buy regular blu-rays for english and subs over original dubbing... But my inner money demon is telling me to splash out on it all limited edition style.

I've got Cardcaptor Sakura's boxset from NISA coming in August too for like $200... 

fuck sake.. This is why I never buy anime normally.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure I should bite for these because I've already got all the special benefits with my Japanese editions in much better ways i.e. postcards? Try full sized fucking clear files adorned with the artwork. So might just buy regular blu-rays for english and subs over original dubbing... But my inner money demon is telling me to splash out on it all limited edition style.

I've got Cardcaptor Sakura's boxset from NISA coming in August too for like $200... 

If you already have the show on Blu, is it really worth getting it again. Especially with Aniplex's stupid prices

• Thumbs Up 1

I know!! Its ridiculous and I hate the fact that its like 70 dollars for all the bonus stuff and only 4 episodes but I know that eventually I'm just gonna cave myself and end up buying it even though the full series is gonna run me 300+ dollars in the end I bet :/.

• Thumbs Up 2

I want it for English dub and I want it for English Subs over original Japanese dubbing, so Aniplex have me by the toes no matter which way you slice it, I also want it in blu-ray so I'm thinking it'll probably be best if I just splash out for the LE for all of them :/

• Thumbs Up 1

You could do a dirty job and rip the English audio and put it in your JP BR....lets just not go there in here.

Didn't know you could do that but that still sounds risky, especially when I've paid well over £300 for the series on blurays so far alone.

Didn't know you could do that but that still sounds risky, especially when I've paid well over £300 for the series on blurays so far alone.

Well, I'd assume you could. I'm not 100% sure. Either way, you'd be hitting a grey area.

Welp. Good luck soldier. By the end of it all you'll probably spend about $1000 on this show :P

As a conservative (although too frequent) buyer, I'm looking to score the series for about $100 in a year or two once sellers start hiking down the base price.

Nnnnrgghhh.... So conflicted right now... We'll see when they put up pre-orders. They might not even ship to UK because lol Aniplex.

I should photo my DVD sets for you guys to see the cool benefits.

Nnnnrgghhh.... So conflicted right now... We'll see when they put up pre-orders. They might not even ship to UK because lol Aniplex.

Amazon ships internationally. You can wait until Amazon US gets it?

That'd be rad!! The japanese blu ray sets looked like they had a lot of great stuff with 'em.

http://youtu.be/pLhE2EhuoZ8

Trailer's up.

I love this.

Also I bet for anyone who thinks it sounds really odd right now, once the final copy comes out of the dub and all the actors get acquainted with their characters a few eps in it'll really start to gel a lot better too. I think all the voices sound pretty great thus far, some of them are super good picks (Nonon in particular is an amazing fit).

I hope Steve Blum appears somewhere though now haha. Then it'd be perfect!

It I wasn't such a pirate, I might buy this....I still might honestly along with the TTGL set.

I'll be buying it, despite the price I do like their limited edition sets. It'll be like 6 sets so  that won't be too bad. I'm actually used to their pricing schemes, and after importing shit all the time I can't say I'm actually that phased by it.