Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

You're all very bad, impatient people.

*folds arms and taps foot*

Tumblr did it. <.<

And oh damn, dat acoustic Before my Body is Dry.

Brad you aren't getting a rip from my OST now, you impatient git!

Looking back, this series was pretty decent; not amazing, but still pretty good regardless.

Also, Track 9 is godlike, the best. Why are all of Ragyo's themes the best.

Lot's of pirates in this thread I see...

Yar har fiddley dee...

GOD I WAS WAITING FOR THE DAY I'D LISTEN TO NAMING SENSE 0

That shit is beautiful, yo.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-12/kill-la-kill-english-dub-to-premiere-at-anime-expo

Aniplex of America announced on Monday that it will co-host a Kill la Kill event with Sony Music EntertainmentJapan at Anime Expo in Los Angeles. The event will include the first episode of the English dub, a concert by opening theme song performer Eir Aoi, and a talk session with guests of honor. Guests include original story and script writer Kazuki Nakashima, character designer and animation director SUSHIO, producerYosuke Toba, and voice actresses Ami Koshimizu andRyoka Yuzuki (Ryuko and Satsuki).

Tickets for the Kill la Kill event will be sold independently of Anime Expo tickets beginning on Thursday. AX Premier Fans will be able to order tickets early beginning on Monday evening.

Anime Expo will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center from July 3-6.

TBH I wanna have high hopes for this but this is Aniplex we're taking about.....

Aniplex aren't the people who hike up the prices on Blu-rays to ridiculous prices are they?

I literally have to import the Blu-ray releases of Bakemonogatari and the Gurren Lagann from the UK for a decent price.

Ew, English dub? No thanks.

Seems interesting though, I'm surprised it's getting a dub considering it's subject matter, this is tempting me to go to AX this year though, if HUKE returns again then this will give me reason enough to pack up for LA.

Hey guys gue-OH FUCK YOU GUYS D:<

I can tell where this is going to.

To be fair, I think we all abandoned ship when we heard Aniplex were involved from the start.

Aniplex aren't the people who hike up the prices on Blu-rays to ridiculous prices are they?

The very same.

Anyway, I really hope this ends up being good. If this show deserves anything, it's a good dub.

what am I saying I'll watch it regardless

As for the inevitable high price, I'll just watch it on the internet like I always do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Aniplex have a habit of charging an arm and a leg for their shit.

Oh, I thought he meant that they do bad dubs.

The very same.

Anyway, I really hope this ends up being good. If this show deserves anything, it's a good dub.

what am I saying I'll watch it regardless

As for the inevitable high price, I'll just watch it on the internet like I always do.

Yeah just let people who buy this crap as a hobby deal with it. sad.png

Luckily you Brits will get a cheaper version down the road so there's that.

Aniplex are also really lazy with dubs. A lot of the time they just don't do any.

Yeah just let people who buy this crap as a hobby deal with it. sad.png

I didn't mean it like that, dude.