Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

I'm greatly pleased with how this episode turned out. Especially the last 10 or so seconds.

Mako will kick your sorry ass from here to the moon. Brace yourself, Banchō Mako has returned!!!

Its gonna be great! especially since she didn't fight at full power fighting ryuko back then!

Also Satsuki reeeaaallly mellowed out this episode. Her whole demeanor has changed and the uptight air around her has dissipated. I guess with the combination of her defeat, Evil Ryuko, and her speech this episode dragged her back to earth...its really refreshing. Nui absolutely losing her shit was fantastically done! loving it! I like her a lot more now.

• Thumbs Up 1

EVERY TIME this show makes me anticipate the next episode.

Mako is back in action and she's about to kill la kill some bitches!!!

Only 2 episodes left though. I hope that they pour all their resources into them. I want some mind blowing action scenes.

Another great episode. Satisfying, strong plot development and some really touching moments. This is probably one of my favourite episodes now.

Good fucking god, that ending pretty much sealed the episode in a beautiful cherry on top. Holy fuck I can't wait for the last two episdoes

Another good episode for sure, Satsuki's smile is so cute.

Here's hoping for more sisterly moments together when fighting big bad mommy.

Also seeing Nui flip out was so satisfying, bitch has had it coming for a long time.

Ryuuko is done with her trollish shit, totally fucked her up in like 5 minutes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can't believe there's only 2 episodes left, it feels so weird that everything has happened in the last 4 episodes, I can't even recall much of the earlier episodes at this point.

• Thumbs Up 6

Yeah, I recently rewatched the first three to introduce it to a friend (I think it worked, yussss) and it's crazy awesome how far the plot has come. I'll always remember the first Satsuki and Ryuko fight, Ryuko versus the Elite Four, when Nui made Ryuko go berserk and the giant Life Fibre reveal episode when Ragyo tore out Ryuko's heart.

gettin all nostalgic already oh no

• Thumbs Up 2

I guess the next episode will be the Phase 1 battle were the entire team of goodies fight the baddie army and the last episode will be the the Phase 2 battle were it's the ultimate battle between Ryuuko/Satsuki vs Ragyo and the original Life Fibre.

Ah, it's so freaking satisfying whenever Nui's shit eating grin is wiped off of her face. XD

I really enjoyed this episode, It's nice to see Ryuko and Satsuki interacting after the revelation from a couple episodes back... Ryuuko blushing as she tried to call Satsuki her sister was so damn adorable.

Damn, I can't believe there's only a few more episodes left.

So, in summary...

Both sisters recognized that they fucked up, plenty of character development, Nui getting her arms chopped off and then completely losing her shit was amazing, and a good chunk of the episode was just plain heartwarming and adorable. And RETURN OF FIGHT CLUB LEADER MAKO.

Also, holy shit, I thought the original life fiber was a Lavos expy before, but now it's going above and beyond Lavos.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, it really hit me how awesome the Four Devas are and how admirable their devotion to Satsuki is.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also Satsuki pretty much pasted a "kill me" note on the back of her head after her change of demeanor in this episode. The amount of death flags raised for her isn't even funny.

I'm bracing myself for sadness.

Also Satsuki pretty much pasted a "kill me" note on the back of her head after her change of demeanor in this episode. The amount of death flags raised for her isn't even funny.

Why you gotta say that.

...because I know you're right, fuck.

Well, Mako raised a bunch of death flags and she's still around (and about to lay the fucking smackdown in her Goku Uniform to boot) so don't be so quick to make the death call. 

Anyway, that episode was awesome, good details, great character development for Satsuki, and we got that sisterly bonding that we've been wanting the past few episodes. Can't wait for the finale. 

• Thumbs Up 1

If Trigger are personally killing off well liked characters every series they work on just to be known as "that studio" then this phase will become boring really fast, and their unpredictable nature will become all the more predictable whenever you feel like you're starting to get attached to a certain character.

It would make sense if that were it's face, but I think it's just an accessory or bow tie or something.

Fair enough, but the Kamina shades on the Gurren Lagann mech itself weren't placed on it's face...well they were sort of placed on it's chest face but not it's main face.

Gurrenlagann.gif

So in that way, the things that sort of look like Kamina shades being lower down on the body of the COVER makes sense.