Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

Holy crap I just realised that Mako was wearing Senketsu at the 28 second mark. HYPE.

SO MUCH BLOOD at the 2 second mark. Did some dismemberment go on or something?!

Mako dying would be the dumbest shit ever. Because that's totally what Ryuko needs right now. Become more angry for the next 3 episodes and failing to find any solace.

That and it'd render Mako's family useless for the remainder of the series who by all means completely lack purpose in the show without Mako.

• Thumbs Up 3

Mako dying would be the dumbest shit ever. Because that's totally what Ryuko needs right now. Become more angry for the next 3 episodes and failing to find any solace.

That and it'd render Mako's family useless for the remainder of the series who by all means completely lack purpose in the show without Mako.

They'd grieve, and then slowly fade into the background.

They'd grieve, and then slowly fade into the background.

With only 4 episodes left, it's not like it'd matter when Ragyo, her advisor, Nui and the Life Fiber are still alive and kicking, there's going to be a lot of pushing minor characters into the audience whilst they focus on the finale anyway.

Which is why Mako dying would be a dumb move, there'd be no time for it to have any impact and would just come off a stupid reason for Ryuko to get her shit together this late in the game.

I've had great difficulty summing up KILL la KILL to people who ask me why it's good, or what it's about.

It's like, YEAH ITS AWESOME CUZ UHH..

*massive amount of shit happening in my head as I recall the last 20 episodes*

Uhh.. it's um..

*everything gets ridiculously blurry and complex*

*squints* uhhnnm...

It's totally about..

*more confusion ensues*

FUCK.

BOOBS. CLOTHES. ALIENS. FIGHTING. ANGRY.PLOT.STORY.THING.JESUS.WHY.AM.I.SO.MAD

then without realizing I'm pretty much pulling a Mako as I flail my hands everywhere and do strange gestures and impressions whilst the people who ask me, are standing mildly creeped out and shocked.

I think trying to describe this series would make someone's head explode.

"So there's these clothes that are aliens, and a girl who scissors people and absorbs said clothes..."

Which is why Mako dying would be a dumb move, there'd be no time for it to have any impact and would just come off a stupid reason for Ryuko to get her shit together this late in the game.

I have a feeling if Mako came anywhere close to dying, Ryuko would use the life fibers she's fused with or something to bring her back or something, seeing how it isn't totally impossible. If she were to be mortally wounded for any reason, chances are she will live one way or another after a big turning point in any sort of fight.

Also, you could try explaining Kill La Kill as such:

"A girl whose trying to find the person who killed her father and has the other half of her scissor blade. Now this is where it gets a bit weird *insert picture "The Fifth Ninja Turtle" posted* "

I'd start off with, "SO the distaff fusion of Shadow the Hedgehog and Inigo Montoya comes across this insane high school, gets one-upped and.........let's say worn by a living school outfit"...etc...Star Wars-esque hijinks and twists to ensue".

You can't really explain this series, there's too much nonsense. Just tell them to watch a couple of episodes. They'll stop watching if it's not their cup of tea (or whatever their favorite hot beverage is).

As of no surprise and thanks to PSI Wind for always being vocal on the matter in the status feed, episode 21 of KILL la KILL is yet again, delayed.

So, I finally learned that Crunchyroll gets the subs from the studios. So, Aniplex fails and Underwater will save us.

Oh, and the episode is airing in Japan right now. Even though we knew it was going to happen and it was in the PVs, spoiler'd

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

So...I got my Yuri....it...just wasn't what I was expecting:

2w2DPc9.jpg

What the......?

Totally unexpected, I'll say.

Just watched the episode. 

Don't worry about Mako through, she's fine.....don't know how through, that looked like a clean cut.

And Junketsu is no more for now and Ryuko is free, time to destroy that humanoid Sylveon once and for all.

Just watched the episode. 

Don't worry about Mako through, she's fine.....don't know how through, that looked like a clean cut.

And Junketsu is no more for now and Ryuko is free, time to destroy that humanoid Sylveon once and for all.

You ruined the joke dammit.

Wait, where is everyone watching it? Crunchyroll?

Because if so, fuck I wish UK Crunchyroll had this goddamn thing.

Wait, where is everyone watching it? Crunchyroll?

Because if so, fuck I wish UK Crunchyroll had this goddamn thing.

Nah, RAWs are out. We have to wait until Underwater releases their subs

Nah, RAWs are out. We have to wait until Underwater releases their subs

Ah.

...right. Time to wait then.