Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

I just want a breather episode, so much shit has been going on since episode 17 with no time to digest.

We literally have no time for a breather episode though, that time has LONG since passed, lol.

Since when does Kill La Kill's pace ever slow down? It's full throttle from here on out, especially with three episodes left.

It did slow down with filler episodes, briefly then it was full pelt again.

Maybe it's because I'm used to Naruto's length of filler from eons ago, but I don't think I'd actually be able to label any episode as what I thought as filler honestly... or at least, it was the most entertaining filler I've seen in a show no doubt ohoho

The filler was entertaining, but it was still just that. A breather episode for us to wind down from all the heavy shit that went down.

Did Ryuko just rip out her own life fibers?

I think she just did that yep.

And while I was rooting for her, and have nothing against her...it was really nice seeing Satsuki getting the shit beaten out of her. Mostly because its a rare sight.

But we like…had an entire episode prior to that dedicated to beating the shit out of Satsuki...

But yes it is nice.

And while I was rooting for her, and have nothing against her...it was really nice seeing Satsuki getting the shit beaten out of her. Mostly because its a rare sight.

11083770384_f098ccb375.jpg

*folds arms*

• Thumbs Up 1

Despite the fact that Ryuko was a "villain" at the time what she said to Satsuki while beating her up is indeed true. If Satsuki wants to use a Kamui correctly she needs to have a better bond with the outfit. 

With that said looking at the preview it seems that either Sanketsu will absorb all of Junketsu fibers and upgrade...or Junketsu will be stitched together for her by Sasori. Ryuko can't do this alone she going to need help to bring down the big bad even if she stronger than normal humans.

Also the explanation for why Kamui are so revealing makes a lot of sense now.

After all the hype that came from that cryptic message last week I'm actually a little disappointed no one died, especially Mako. It's not like I hate her but I watched the episode fully expecting to have a serious case of the feels;  I really expected this to be the one time Ryuko's inner conflicts couldn't be solved by a Mako rant. Even though this was the last chance for KLK to have a dramatic gut punch moment aside from the ending it was still a fun episode, if a bit predictable.

I feel like nothing happened.  All that's different from two episodes ago is that Ryuko is no longer wasting time and Satsuki is no longer captured.  

For a show with such an ostensibly break neck pace not much happens.  I if I'm being honest the only real story beats were meeting Senketsu and Satsuki's betrayal.  So little that happened prior has any significance.  

This episode, through a roundabout way, does have me wanting to play vanquish again.  

About the 25 episode thing: I heard that there was also gonna be an OVA as well as 25 episodes, is that true? Because then I figured they'd throw the conclusion in the OVA and not rush the climax as much lol. 

Which is why I'm not as big of a fan of Satsuki as others. I like her, but she's literally perfect and two steps ahead. It's so boring.

Well it looks like a less eventful episode. Maybe it'll be a slow burner character based ep before it all kicks off for the final episodes?

AHAH, called it. Fuck all of you.

Either Ryuko is going to need a massive blood transfusion, or they're going to sew Senketsu to her...ya know, to stop her from bleeding out.

Im going to interpret that speech as Ryuko and Satsuki becoming comrades or something

Im going to interpret that speech as Ryuko and Satsuki becoming comrades or something

Welcome to the Yuri side.

One of us, One of us, One of us.

Welcome to the Yuri side.

One of us, One of us, One of us.

THAT'S NOT WHAT I FUCKING MEANT, I MEAN FAMILIAL BONDS AND AN-

*sigh*

You know what, after the last episode I feel I shouldn't even bother with trying to distance myself from the yuri anymore.