Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

just give us another season please trigger

Do you want this show to drag on and turn to shit like so many other animes? I'd personally rather it end here and actually conclude. Might just be my distaste for super long shitty dragged out anime such as Bleach and One Piece.

• Thumbs Up 3

That's where the conflict comes in. I want it to end on a high note but I don't want this show to vanish just yet. Maybe it's because I came in to the show quite late in but I just want mooooore. 

I heard that was like a 15 minuet thing for the DVD boxset. 

Where did you hear this? An OVA has been planned since the initial reveal, there's even a category for it on the website.

Just finished watching the finale.

cYBK5na.jpg

Eh.

What a vague ending to the fiber. I guess they needed something for the OVA's plot or whatever.

The credits where pretty cute, though.

All in alll, Kill la Kill was pretty enjoyable.

Rushed ending.

The series ultimately suffered for such an abrupt and rushed ending because of all the useless shit during most of the show, it should have had more time to deal a much better ending.

We effectively got Super Sonic/Super Ryuuko vs Ragyolizard 

It was good but cliche as fuck, it also went by too fast.

There's no cool down between emotional moments to take them seriously, it just screams typical, the Gamagoori supposed sacrifice scene, the end of the world apparent, Super Ryuuko using all the goku uniforms pretty much like Chaos Emeralds, beating her mom, admitting the scissors weren't the true weapon so basically nailing one of the plot points out all together. Ryuuko giving her mom a chance to reform despite all the hell she's called.

Just.. ugh, good but that was so underwhelming and cliche as fuck.

So Ryuuko went Super Saiyan...LOL, OK.

I wish that there was about one or two more episodes to solidify the ending, cause it felt pretty rushed. Still entertaining to watch though.

Sonic: The Anime.

Pretty much. Better than Sonic X though :P

Overall though, I loved this anime. Its got quite a few flaws but was still entertaining to watch throughout...now for the long wait for Attack on Titan Season 2.

...Yeah...that ending was completely rushed. They really should have gave more time for a proper resolution after the climax. Plus, Ryuko going all Super Saiyan was very cliche. I will agree with the others that the credits were cute though. I just hope they have some kind of OVA that will give us a proper ending.

Despite the ending obviously being rushed, I still liked it regardless. Particularly after all of the space shit.

The best parts of the episode was after the fight.

• Thumbs Up 2

Eh, could've been worse, really. The fact that Senketsu Fashion Week is looks like Super Shadow was amusing, as well.

Also, gotta give Trigger credit, they certainly know how to foreshadow like a boss - the life fiber absorption thing being the prelude to the super-mode activation method had been teased for the entire show.

The show definitely had its issues which I think its mostly due to the overall pacing. Pretty much we got a 70+ episode shonen in just 24.

Overall it gets a solid 4 out of 5 stars for me. Its was a great ride and really refreshing series. What really held this show back was its budget, but I got to hand it to Trigger they were able to make something truly capable with a craptacular budget. Trigger hasn't saved anime, because it really doesn't need saving,  but I love more shows like this to air more in the future. I look forward to their next personal project! They sure madequite a bit with this anime already. Hopefully the next  thing they fund is more ambitious animation wise.

Oh one thing that was really stupid was the fact that Ryuko just asks the Life Fibers to stop being evil...and it works, like what the fuck?