Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

Ragyo is bleeding

RAGYO IS BLEEDING.

OOOOH Shit is going down next episode, although this worries me Satsuki is pretty beat up again sigh.

One of the YouTube comments is saying that when will Ryuuko get her own background light, since she's a Kiryuun.

lol

• Thumbs Up 5

Ragyo is bleeding

RAGYO IS BLEEDING.

OOOOH Shit is going down next episode, although this worries me Satsuki is pretty beat up again sigh.

No one said it was going to be an easy fight.

I wonder, what if the whole final climax starts and ends in the next episode and the finale afterward either brings on a whole new entity ala Ra's al Ghul in Arkham City, to fight, or if it could be an episode dedicated as an aftershock and epilogue.

I have nothing spectacular to add really...

I just wanted to say since I haven't seen this yet, that I recently listened to the full version of the first (Sirius) and second (Ambiguous) opening themes as well as the first ending (Gomen ne, Iiko ja Irarenai) theme. Pretty rockin' stuff, dood!!

Kirby-with-headphones.gif

Ambiguous is godlike, if it isn't played in the final battle, I will be shocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm meh on the first opening and second closing theme, but the first closing theme and the second opening Ambigious are both really awesome. 

I actually like the second closing theme, it's probably my favorite theme of the show. Both the song and the Mako backgrounds are so cute :3c

The entire soundtrack, including the OP and EP's are good and fit really, Sirius grows on you a lot the more you listen to it, where as Ambiguous just sounds like what they've been gunning for with the show for the longest and fits perfectly. 

"New World Symphony" (the second ending theme) is really good, but you need to listen to all of it because it just bleeds cute.

but Gomen ne, Iiko ja Irarenai (the first ending theme) always felt like it would of been better as the opening theme for Season 1 to me.

Speaking of, I can't find a full version of Ambiguous no matter where I look, rather frustrating. 

Keeps getting taken down for obvious copyright reasons, it was only recently released this month so it's understandable.

There's a second soundtrack happening May 7th I think. Hopefully it'll include all the new tracks I've heard which I've been eager to get my hands on, especially from the recent episode. 

Speaking of, I can't find a full version of Ambiguous no matter where I look, rather frustrating. 

I hate to sound like I'm bragging but I...kinda...found it...first try...heh...

At a place called Gendou. http://gendou.com/ You have to be a registered member to download the music, but it's free and easy. Although I did join years ago, so it might have changed.

It's nice to be able to listen to the full version of soundtracks before opening my wallet for OSTs, but I don't have a good place to store them. I need to work on that...

Anyway, Gendou doesn't have New World Symphony so I haven't heard the full version of that yet, unfortunately.

There's a second soundtrack happening May 7th I think.

It's not a stand alone release, it's bundled with Volume 5 of the Limited Edition DVD for a mark up price of 8,000+ yen kinda like the Remix and Re-arrange CD in Vol.1.

Then again it's early days so it may you know, get it's own release but I somehow doubt it because Panty & Stocking didn't, it just got a remix album and the songs that weren't included on the original OST were bundled with Vol.6, because chances are there probably isn't enough new tracks to make a new album with.

I'm getting it though, so if you guys want it, I can dropbox it for you.

It'll be on the Vol.2 soundtrack, because it's not on the Remix/Rearranges soundtrack.

I can't find no track listing right now, but the rearrange and remix album had 10 tracks on it, so probably the same with this or more.

I KNEW that there will be a second soundtrack. There were songs in the score in the last couple of episodes which I've never heard before in the series.

Who's ready for a bit of Trivia:

477.png

For those who don't get it, the title of the show is effectively a pun. In fact, the entire plot of the show is a fucking pun.

Jesus...

Wordplay is a big thing in Japanese.  Their limited syllables makes it so their language has a shit-ton of homophones.