Awoo.

Kill La Kill

Remy

Discussing this on Skype last night with some peeps, thought it'd be cool to share here. English cover of KILL la KILL's first opening which makes it a hell of a lot more cooler somehow, and an "English, not Engrish" as she calls it cover of Before My Body Is Dry with adjusted lyrics. Both sound very professionally done and the voice is top notch.

• Thumbs Up 3

I don't honestly care about Satsuki dying, if it's done right.

BUT there is one thing I want to happen before the series finale, and that is some Gamagoori Mako action.

Ck2c6QT.jpg

A match made in heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1

Discussing this on Skype last night with some peeps, thought it'd be cool to share here. English cover of KILL la KILL's first opening which makes it a hell of a lot more cooler somehow, and an "English, not Engrish" as she calls it cover of Before My Body Is Dry with adjusted lyrics. Both sound very professionally done and the voice is top notch.

I love StrawberryCreme's stuff 

Welcome! To the KILL la KILL Café! 

l6F8AOq.jpg

Or should I say a limited time promotional collaboration with Cure Maid Café in Japan, let's take a look inside shall we?

kk592CE.jpg

Upon entry the café is adorned with KILL la KILL illustrations, posters and cel stills, but please! take a seat as I serve you a...

FiOpSx4.jpg

Plate full of Mako-Chan's mama's special "Mystery Meat Croquettes !" From the writers memory apparently he could taste a mixture of shrimp, sardine, octopus, salmon and shitake Mushrooms! Sounds pretty nice actually, but please let me clear away your plate so I can serve you dessert...

shUhhif.jpg

... 3 Star level sweet of course! Lady Satsuki would not serve any less for her subordinates, please enjoy a 3 star level lemon cheesecake topped with strawberry mousse, mini cake and forest berries! Of course adorning the 3 star goku uniform logo.

Thirsty? Let me fetch you a drink...

LMZZq2l.jpg

With a little customization from Nonon of course! Cherry pink with an edible skull meringue on top of whipped cream! Don't disturb it too much though or you'll make it fizz over like Nonon's hot temper!

What's that? You'd like something a bit stronger? O-Oh dear.. It would seem there is no other possible choice... *puts on sunglasses for protection*

4nvAs7y.jpg

*Blumenkranz starts to play*

Wait.. You don't know what this is? Let me give you a better look...

Qe8uoMx.jpg

A drink inspired by the cruellest, most evil woman we know... Miss Ragyo of course! Even as a drink she reeks of elegance and superiority, and apparently it's a pretty strong cocktail too!

XcPGAdV.jpg

9wAsuEn.jpg

The walls are COVERED in settei (setting material used as reference for the animators of the show!) as well as raw storyboards, stills from the animation reels and high resolution art work...

XJnEowI.jpg

Don't lose your way and forget to give the COSPA gift shop on the top floor a look before you leave for home.

Very cool, but be warned! It's only on for a limited time! March 15th - April 6th!

• Thumbs Up 8

Welcome! To the KILL la KILL Café! 

(awesome drinks and tasty stuff)

Just a question, though. Are the waitresses dressed in a Senketsu-like outfit? No, because me going there would totally depend on that factor alone.

I'm not sorry.

• Thumbs Up 3

So apparently KILL la KILL 23 is delayed 12-24 hours this time...? Should start calling it KILL la KILL Friday since it's barely ever subbed in time for Thursday for me lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tn_qrDY6eA 

Surprised you didn't post the 30 second preview people.

Mom vs Daughters is a go.

Actually, Crunchyroll changed it to Fridays for the last 2 episodes.

Hope you like Godrobes and Four Divas

The realization when you figure out this show ends next week.

*sigh* 

Yeah...it's been one hell of a ride indeed.

OK, what the hell, Nui clearly should have known that the scissors halt life fiber regeneration...  Or did she just forget where she lost her eye?  

Overconfidence is a hell of a drug, plus she survived two wounds from the scissors prior.