Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

8Iq0JVQ.png

Beware the ones who look at you funny. Because they pinch back.

1496.gif

I just realized how brutal Villager's attacks actually are. Bashing your skull in with a bowling ball, blowing you up with fireworks, stuffing you into a net, burying you in the ground, dropping a goddamn tree on you. All the while with that shit-eating grin on his face.

Quick. Start arguing about more things. Maybe he'll do more.

Robin is a shining candidate for the Fire Emblem series in Smash 4 thanks to gender costumes, significance, and genetic jackpot giving him/her knowledge and expert usage on every weapon, but it's just so easy to include another graceful sword user like Chrom or Lucina that that's what is going to happen in the end.

#Robin4Life

We all know one of the ultimate alternate costume we want for Rob if he comes back, and I'm not talking about ROB64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FhbpBMzjE1A

Its the Virtual Boy walker of DOOM

Robin is a shining candidate for the Fire Emblem series in Smash 4 thanks to gender costumes, significance, and genetic jackpot giving him/her knowledge and expert usage on every weapon, but it's just so easy to include another graceful sword user like Chrom or Lucina that that's what is going to happen in the end.

Don't be silly. Robin's such a memorable, engaging, multi-faceted character that Sakurai would be silly not to include them! Poor Lucina, there's just no way you can get in now! :'c

What does that have to do with Smash Bros. though

It has to do with YOUR FACE

*head down, out the door*

• Thumbs Up 2

What does that have to do with Smash Bros. though

Well I mean, it has to do with memorability and relevance *remembers every single pointless argument that's gone down in this thread from uttering that word*

...Uh, never mind! Yeah, you better leave, Soma!

tumblr_n43lf0b0n71swll5zo1_500.jpg

Don't ya hate it when you have detractors talking about the characters you want in the game? I see this all the time where people say "Oh X wouldn't have a unique moveset so why should they get in" when that argument means literally nothing at this point. Nobody likes detractors- take Davy for instance. I would like to see him fall in a deep hole and starve. 

tumblr_n43lg8mtow1swll5zo1_500.jpg

what even

• Thumbs Up 4

Yup, pretty much. Part of me feels like he's just stalling for time, which wouldn't really surprise me - at least one version of the game has got to be practically finished by now, and we've got E3 on the horizon, so there's got to be stuff left over that they're either dropping as an E3 bombshell, or would just rather the player discovered ingame as opposed to posted out on Miiverse.

...sheesh, we've only got three months at the most to wait until we actually get to play this? It feels like we've been waiting so long that it only ever existed to tease us. I wonder if this is how Duke Nukem fans felt.

Today's pic of the day was written in the style of one of Olimar's captain's logs, particularly the kind of thing he's write about a specific creature he encounters.

So.. yep, filler. But hey at least we know Sakurai is a top quality Olimar RPer, which is never a bad thing to know.

• Thumbs Up 1

details on the tourney!

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=228622

Nintendo Invites Public to Super Smash Bros Invitational

May 20, 2014 by Eggmond

May 20, 2014

Nintendo invites fans in the Los Angeles area to attend and observe the first-ever public tournament of its new Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. On Tuesday, June 10, Nintendo will welcome 16 previously selected highly skilled Super Smash Bros. players to NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles to celebrate Super Smash Bros. fan culture and find out who will emerge victorious on the big stage. The Super Smash Bros. Invitational will entertain thousands of spectators in person, and will also be live-streamed on both Twitch’s E3 channel and Nintendo’s Twitch channel to let countless others around the world be among the first to see the new game in action.

As a special treat for the biggest fans, attendees who dress up as their favorite Super Smash Bros. characters may be selected for priority seating right in front of the stage on which the tournament will occur. The event will be photographed and filmed, so the best costumes might appear on Twitch or Nintendo’s YouTube channel, where the event can also be viewed.

Here are the details for Tuesday, June 10:
9:30 a.m.: Wristband distribution begins at NOKIA Plaza at L.A. LIVE, 777 Chick Hearn Court in Los Angeles. A wristband is required for entry, and 3,000 wristbands are available to Nintendo fans on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last. Fans are requested to not line up prior to Tuesday morning. Once a wristband is obtained, fans can leave the plaza area and then return later that day, closer to the start of the event. The order that wristbands are obtained in the morning does not impact the order of entry into the venue in the afternoon.

2:30 p.m.: Doors open

4 p.m.: Super Smash Bros. Invitational begins

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is scheduled to launch during the winter of 2014, while the Nintendo 3DS version is targeted for this summer.

For more information about the Super Smash Bros. Invitational, visit
http://e3.nintendo.com/#2014/tournament.

and pic of the day

scary.png

It makes me wonder if they'll be lucky enough to try out the new characters.

Just hope we get a Sonic player because I wanna see some sonic gameplay of course.

I just hope the 16 players are respectable.

I don't want to see another Brawl MLG Columbus fiasco where some players committed petty theft mid-tournament. Smash doesn't need it, and Nintendo doesn't need it.

I just hope the 16 players are respectable.

I don't want to see another Brawl MLG Columbus fiasco where some players committed petty theft mid-tournament. Smash doesn't need it, and Nintendo doesn't need it.

The players committed theft?  In what sense?

"He stole my Pokeball!"

"No, but I wanted the hammer!"

"Moooooooom!"

• Thumbs Up 4

scary.png

Oh my god, I'm going to have nightmares about this thing...I love it.

• Thumbs Up 1