Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I forgot there was a nintendog stage. Hopefully they can throw in some good music, and its one of those stages were you can walk off to the side which I don't really like.

Nothing really New with the pic, just the dog laying down

I would of posted the pic but I'm on my phone.

I like those levels. I always like going as far as I can to see the rest of the stage in the pause menu.

Pic of the day:

zlCfzRfE8ak9SBPnRM_zpsefa00413.jpg

Pic of the day. A bored-looking dog staring at the TV… Occasionally, the Super Smash Bros. series really makes me confused about what I'm creating.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqFubauL5Q

Great, now that Alfonzo joke is running in my damn head eveytime a background character is shown. Lol its funny tho

Idk its too easy to get out with stages played out like that. But its not too bad I guess.

Occasionally, the Super Smash Bros. series really makes me confused about what I'm creating.

Maybe you need a little break Sakurai. I know just the person to take your place while you are away...

• Thumbs Up 6

It's funny because the Nintendog watching TV is probably one of the least confusing things to happen in Smash Bros. :P

Great, now that Alfonzo joke is running in my damn head eveytime a background character is shown. Lol its funny tho

When Nintendogs join the battle, Alfonzo takes charge of the TV.

Alfonzo: "I was fired this morning."

• Thumbs Up 6

Pic of the day. A bored-looking dog staring at the TV… Occasionally, the Super Smash Bros. series really makes me confused about what I'm creating.

Sakurai is frickin adorable. But yeah I mean put yourself in his shoes, and some of the things you put a lot of time and detail into creating compared to the general context of your game must feel bizarre!

Awww at poor Sakurai being confused about his game, bless him. X3

That doggie looks cute, just wish I knew what breed it was. *inb4 ewww French Bulldog*

What is playing on the TV? I think I need a break too cause I'm seeing Ness in there, or Melee's opening scene? It'd be funny if an upcoming new challenger was shown in the TV and we didn't even notice :P  But yeah... poor Sakurai, can't help but to feel for him. 

I think it was the smash bros e3 trailer since I could swear I see the mailbox that the villager used in there.

I'm just asking because Miiverse swears up and down that Ness is on the TV.

They're most likely wrong, but I'm still curious.

Considering he said instead of story mode cut-scenes, there's gonna be an FMV short for each new character, it'd be neat if it played those on the TV sometimes.  I mean obviously they'll probably be in some sort of video menu like Snake and Sonic's trailers were on Brawl, but yeah.

Not seeing the Ness/Mailbox thing in the TV...

Looks like it's the Retro Tube TV from Nintendogs and Cats, and showing the same thing it shows in the game (a Mario themed room with cats and dogs wearing Mario hats) - in fact, that was the first thing I thought when I saw the picture.

Edft2VZ.jpg

Lucario's Double Team now gives him the eye-glowing aesthetic he was shown using when he aura-scanned Snake, MK, and the Primids in Subspace Emissary.

And Marth's Shield Breaker has an orange color effect now. 

Haha, I didn't like that move too much, since it wasn't as effective as Marth's. But that eye glow makes everything better! And imagine if you were to counter at 100% damage!!!

This might sound like something of a petty bias, but I always thought the purple colour to the shield breaker was always more iconic to look at. Oh well.

I like how it looks like Lucario only has one leg in the shot XD

This might sound like something of a petty bias, but I always thought the purple colour to the shield breaker was always more iconic to look at. Oh well.

I like how it looks like Lucario only has one leg in the shot XD

You're not the only one, purple seemed more iconic in my opinion too... dunno... there's something special about it. Probably contrasted better with Marth's colour scheme ?

You guys think a DK stage should mix with returns and tropical freeze? were the tiktiki and snowmads would take turns conquering the island. It would be pretty cool.

Or it they both should have its own stage?