Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Or just have a PowerGlove item? Doesn't need to be a chara to get worthwhile representation, it'd probably be even better as an item than a chara.

• Thumbs Up 6

Please make it some 90's kid with the powerglove on.

I'm talking 90's haircut, 90's clothes, and 90's quotes. The whole ninety yards

Like these fella here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ApypJw-JAI

Why would you want some generic kid to be in this? If you want the Powerglove just give it to Mii.

No what you would need is Captian N!

Why would you want some generic kid to be in this? If you want the Powerglove just give it to Mii.

Or just have a PowerGlove item? Doesn't need to be a chara to get worthwhile representation, it'd probably be even better as an item than a chara.

I wasn't serious, I just thought the idea of a character with a powerglove was really outlandish. So I poked a little fun.

I didn't realize Smash Bros was such srs bsns.

That is better. I dunno what it would do, though.

In the end I don't really need to see the thing here.

A hypothetical Power Glove item could just give characters an increase in strength in arm-based attacks. The Zelda series incorporated the same idea with their own Power Gloves in Link's Awakening and LttP, so it could serve as a mythology gag too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Think it'd be neat if a Power Glove item gave everyone Mega Man's Super Arm ability essentially (or maybe it has a stronger grip than Mega Man's so you can't break out of it as easy), so you can pick up characters and walk with them, thus throwing them into hazards or off cliffs, or even suicide with them lawl.

Funny, I get a Vectorman vibe from that redesign.

A Nintendo Land stage and Monita in any of her forms as an assist trophy would be fantastic.

Please make it some 90's kid with the powerglove on.

I'm talking 90's haircut, 90's clothes, and 90's quotes. The whole ninety yards

Like these fella here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ApypJw-JAI

The Power Glove, like the Zelda rap, was released in the 80's. Not the 90's.

Also, despite being licensed by Nintendo, it was a third party peripheral, originally made by American company, Mattel. The Japanese Power Glove was made by Pax. Nobody should expect to see it.

A hypothetical Power Glove item could just give characters an increase in strength in arm-based attacks. The Zelda series incorporated the same idea with their own Power Gloves in Link's Awakening and LttP, so it could serve as a mythology gag too.

The problem with this is that it affects characters very unevenly. Some characters don't use nearly as many arm-based attacks as others, and a few like Pikachu (IIRC), don't have any. And hell, Mega Man only has one punch.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Power Glove, like the Zelda rap, was released in the 80's. Not the 90's.

Also, despite being licensed by Nintendo, it was a third party peripheral, originally made by American company, Mattel. The Japanese Power Glove was made by Pax. Nobody should expect to see it.

The problem with this is that it affects characters very unevenly. Some characters don't use nearly as many arm-based attacks as others, and a few like Pikachu (IIRC), don't have any. And hell, Mega Man only has one punch.

I think that the only way a Power Glove would work is if it increased the strength of grabs. Maybe add in the ability for any character to walk around with a grabbed character like Donkey Kong can, something that wouldn't be too op but still be useful. (Maybe for DK it'd just make it harder for opponents to break free from his grip.)

I do see it being very  hard to pull off, though. Even in this case it would be uneven.

Power Glove cameo ideas huh...

Why, if only there was some Hand-shaped final boss that could have its appearance modified when playing on the hardest difficulty as a bonus or something!

• Thumbs Up 8

You know, I wonder if Charizard has a good chance of returning as his own character getting a slot for himself. I wouldn't mind actually if he got in over Mewtwo as I love Charizard much more than him. People seemed to love him in Brawl as well. Plus, I want to see Mega Charizard as a Final Smash!

Speaking of Mega Evolution, even though this is a fan remix(couldn't find the original), I hope Nintendo remix this for one of the Pokemon stages, despite it not coming from a game.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Power Glove wasn't first-party like R.O.B.; Mattel made it.

I don't even know if the patent for it is still in effect but I highly doubt it. Sakurai could probably put in a cameo.

Well, iir the Super Scope was made by Konami and it was an item in Melee and Brawl.

Well, iir the Super Scope was made by Konami and it was an item in Melee and Brawl.

Nope, you're thinking of something completely different. It was a lightgun of sorts, but it was better known as

LaserScope.jpg

FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE

• Thumbs Up 4

Nope, you're thinking of something completely different. It was a lightgun of sorts, but it was better known as

LaserScope.jpg

FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE

Oh yeah, i confused the two. My mistake.

LaserScope.jpg

Please say this was used with Star Fox

please say this was used with Star Fox

Please say this was used with Star Fox

please say this was used with Star Fox

It was for the NES, so nope. 

Super Scope's a thing you can use with the SNES and one of the games it's used for is Yoshi's Safari:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshi's_Safari

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Scope

You know a Yoshis safari stage would be awesome, you are fighting on a vehicle and there are massive mech hazards!