Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I don't think I'll care of he does not come back. I hardly play any of the starfox characters. He really should be different and not have another clone.

I actually kinda like clones, or at least the ones in the vein of Luigi. They can give an interesting twist on a playstyle, and can ironically give a bit of variety to what a player of X can accomplish.

Straight-up clones can just get out, tho.

• Thumbs Up 2

You guys are going for the easy jokes. Not impressed.

It seems to be a multi-hit air move, judging by the trailer. 

"She's got the cosmos under her gown" sounds like a euphemism.

"DAMN, son! You hit that space chick?"
"Ya, brah. She got da cosmos under her gown"

• Thumbs Up 5

So... there's a black hole under Rosalina's dress? Either that's Sakurai's way of trying to block out any naughty players who want to take upskirt snapshots of her, or it's a bizzare excuse as to where she summons all of those Lumas from.

• Thumbs Up 1

Either that's Sakurai's way of trying to block out any naughty players who want to take upskirt snapshots of her,

We will always find a way

or it's a bizzare excuse as to where she summons all of those Lumas from.

Well that's certainly taking the "mother" character she has too far.

tumblr_n0kb0gQIGf1r1alb2o2_1280.png

New pic of the day.

tumblr_n0kb0gQIGf1r1alb2o1_500.jpg

And what a lovely feeling it is.

And just like that, I have a sudden interest in Astronomy.

I like how one of the Miiverse comments is a drawing of a flustered Rosalina saying "How do you know what's under my dress?"

I like how one of the Miiverse comments is a drawing of a flustered Rosalina saying "How do you know what's under my dress?"

cjmi.png

Hnnnnnng

• Thumbs Up 8

I think it's just her up air attack, with multi hit ratio but a slow turn around speed.

I think it's her forward air actually; I'm pretty sure her up and down air attacks use a halo/saturn's ring.

I think it's her forward air actually; I'm pretty sure her up and down air attacks use a halo/saturn's ring.

Pretty sure it's Up Tilt as opposed to Up Air.  As you can see in this picture, she's doing it from the ground

daily-2014-01-14.jpg

Heck it was even a Pic of the Day with the following quote: "Rosalina's and Luma's attacks are very different.  This screencap shows Rosalina producing a Saturnian ring for her strong up attack"

The attack in the most recent screenshot could still be her FAir though, but I think it's her UAir simply because of the nature of the attack being a sort of flipkick (a fair few characters have flipkicks for their UAir).

Well, we do know that Rosalina has leg's, especially with the outfits she's been wearing in SM3DW and also her Biker outfit in MKWii.

Through uniquely through I noticed, Rosalina seems to bee always floating in MKWii when in her Princess gown during the reward ceremony, but when she wears that biker outfit she stands on her feet.

also in 3D World, despite you hearing her footsteps when sprinting, it looks like she's hovering over the ground.

That Princess Gown has cosmic power alright, cause she only seems to be all floaty and magical when she's wearing it.

Sakurai didn't post anything of sonic for almost 2 months, because he is giving him the Sonic Boom look!

Lol jokes, i highly doubt that.

^ Actually that wouldn't surprise me. They're giving Sonic more emotion like the other characters, and a slight redesign. The Sonic Boom look isn't THAT different. (Granted, the Sonic Boom look could just be an alternate outfit, too.)

The Sonic Boom look could be an alternate costume, who knows.

Based on the current statements, its just a redesign for the Sonic Boom sub-franchise. Still, with this sub-franchise being heavily promoted Sonic having this alternate costume as an option would be a good promotion.

It could also be a great way to show alternate costumes as far as Smash updates go. Sonic would get to show his first because it's the only alt. look that's currently relevant.

And with his alt. showing a scarf and shaggler quills, two elements that would take more effort to program than just a simple palette swap, that could get fans anticipating other alt. costumes for characters. Protoman alt. for Megaman? He's got a scarf too, as well as an iconic shield. Etc.