Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

At least Palkia actually uses Spacial Rend now.

Guessing that basically confirms Dialga by proxy too, considering you never really see them apart.

Guess my dreams of Spear Pillar returning has been shot down. Oh well, the best part about the stage, Palkia, is in the game, so I'll take it.

Wished that the Pokemon flipped the stage, like it did in Spear Pillar.

• Thumbs Up 1

Who is Sami, anyway? She looks like she could be an interesting character to add if Nintendo REALLY was interested. (Yes, I know the model has nothing to do with Nintendo, but she still looks like she'd be a pretty cool character to appear nonetheless.)

EDIT: Nvm, my first guess, Advance Wars, was correct. Quick Google search proves it. And I do think Advance Wars would be a good choice for a new franchise rep if they choose to do so.

I agree with this, then again I have been saying it for a while XD

Good riddance to Spear Pillar that stage was horrible. The stage layout and hazards were both a pain in the ass to deal with. Even the music selection was underwhelming barring the Team Galactic mix.

• Thumbs Up 3

Honestly I thought they were going to pull a playstation allstars battle royal for a second

tumblr_n0igydVdU01r1alb2o1_r1_500.jpg

Pic of the day. No cap yet, but it looks like Palkia isn't a Stage Hazard anymore.

So...goodbye Spear Pillar? Or is Arceus there now?

Pretty nice update there. BTW,

When Palkia joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of using Spacial Rend.

"Leave it to me!"

Sorry, couldn't resist!

• Thumbs Up 2

I love the Alfonso jokes oh man, Smash Bros meme/fad/inside jokes are the best.

But hmm, I wonder how many Pokéball Pokémon there will be? Palkia and Dialga are okay, but there are so many other cool legies. Like.. I'd take Giratina over those two, I'd love to see what it could do from a Pokéball. Also I guess Xerneas will be one of those?

• Thumbs Up 3

Good riddance to Spear Pillar that stage was horrible. The stage layout and hazards were both a pain in the ass to deal with. Even the music selection was underwhelming barring the Team Galactic mix.

;_;

• Thumbs Up 5

God that track was probably among my absolute favourites in Brawl, the Pokémon music in SSB4 had better be good because the series has so much great music to choose from so if it just goes with generic overpopular themes so help me I am going to program tripping into Sakurai's face.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_n0igydVdU01r1alb2o1_r1_500.jpg

Pic of the day. No cap yet, but it looks like Palkia isn't a Stage Hazard anymore.

So...goodbye Spear Pillar? Or is Arceus there now?

I wjust have to say, Ridleys not too big next to this guy :P

I'm glad they got rid of Spear Pillar. I hated the annoying stage hazards. The music was amaaaazing though. I want a remix of X/Y gym battle theme and orchestral remix of...well anything besides the main theme, preferably something from X/Y.

;_;

My favourite one from that stage :D

Speaking of Pokemon stages, Should we even get a Pokemon stadium 3? or a whole new stage? Well we can get both but I'd rather have them bring back Pokemon stadium 2 and just have a 2 or more stages that are not a stadium.

Speaking of Pokemon stages, Should we even get a Pokemon stadium 3? or a whole new stage? Well we can get both but I'd rather have them bring back Pokemon stadium 2 and just have a 2 or more stages that are not a stadium.

I dunno...I'd like something like a "Pokemon Colosseum" for the Wii U version and something out Pokemon X or Y for the 3DS version like...that virtual-arena-thingy you get when fighting someone online.

;_;

That track does nothing for me.  The main piano line is ear grating and sort of undermines everything else.

I love the Alfonso jokes oh man, Smash Bros meme/fad/inside jokes are the best.

But hmm, I wonder how many Pokéball Pokémon there will be? Palkia and Dialga are okay, but there are so many other cool legies. Like.. I'd take Giratina over those two, I'd love to see what it could do from a Pokéball. Also I guess Xerneas will be one of those?

At this point its more an inside joke, apparently Know Your Meme doesn't get it and its not considered "notable" enough to be considered an official meme yet: http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/691783-alfonzo-leave-it-to-me

I personally think its hilarious. Eventually though its going to get repeated so much it quickly becomes dead. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

I personally think its hilarious. Eventually though its going to get repeated so much it quickly becomes dead. tongue.png

Honestly, I think that's when jokes are at their best, when they're being absolutely run into the ground.

Honestly I have no problem with Spear Pillar unless Palkia is the one spawned, I don't mind Cresselia or Dialga.

Haha, I'm sort of the opposite. Whenever I select this stage, it's Palkia who I want to spawn, otherwise I keep resetting. It's not that I find the other two annoying, I just have much more fun if Palkia is spawned xD

I do hope we get a stage based on an actual place in-game.

I'm fine with Pokémon Stadium returning (seriously why isn't it Pokémon Gym, Stadium makes it sound like the anime, where a whole crowd is seeing the match, whereas in the games, you faced the trainers and then faced the Gym Leader basically alone.) But that's just me nitpicking.

I would like to see Lumiose city, or if you have to make it a final stage sort of thing then it can of course be in

Lysandre's lab. By now everyone should know the story, but still, just in case.

Although that place is not too interesting to me, I mean the cutscene is awesome, but the place overall is somewhat underwhelming. 

I'd love to see Lumiose City or Heck even dat entrance to Frost Cavern ~  if not the Elite Four building is epic as well.  Imagine if one of those had two mega-pokémon duking it out in the background, that's an awesome way to get two mega forms without being on a Pokéball / character.  Maybe their fight could affect you too? a flurry of fire sometimes gets shot to the middle of the stage, or earthquakes that make you stumble for a bit. Just sayin'

• Thumbs Up 1

Fake. Faker than fake. Falco just looks so off (dat leg), and there's evidence that the tree was messed around with as well. Plus, no scouter.

I don't think I'll care of he does not come back. I hardly play any of the starfox characters. He really should be different and not have another clone.