Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I kinda doubt the legitimacy of that, I seriously didn't think they'd be adding new characters. Didn't they agree to not make new characters because they could be in SSB4 or something? I dunno, seems suspect to me.

I kinda doubt the legitimacy of that, I seriously didn't think they'd be adding new characters. Didn't they agree to not make new characters because they could be in SSB4 or something? I dunno, seems suspect to me.

Also they really don't have a reliable source, there is absolutely nothing here that makes me believe this. Not to mention that's way too many characters to add at once, it would take years for that update to come out fully balanced and playable.

Well, apparently, the news is not on anymore, but someone at Sega Forums DID show this picture, which was supposed to be Sami's possible model for the game.

Sami-Turnaround-vaanrose.gif

Well, apparently, the news is not on anymore, but someone at Sega Forums DID show this picture, which was supposed to be Sami's possible model for the game.

39Mr0rX.gif

A) spoiler it please, if it does turn out to be true

cool.png, that would be rather cool, add another female, and a unique moveset

I'd be surprised if she does make it in but knowing Nintendo's logic she'll be a Assist Trophy. But its an interesting find to say the least.

If she does make it in I want her to at least take some of Snake's moveset since he's not going to be popping up by any chance sadly.

Alittle context please, where did this pic come from? and how do we not know its not a assist trophy or smash trophy but an actual playable character?

I'd be surprised if she does make it in but knowing Nintendo's logic she'll be a Assist Trophy.

Nintendo's? This is a leak for Project M. Nintendo has literally nothing to do with it.

No that's for Project M. This would've better been posted there so people don't mix it with actual SSB4 leaks.

That model came from here: http://www.vaanrose.com/portfolio-sami.html

Vaanrose is a former PMBR member.  This is a model he made.  That model is not made by Nintendo nor does it have anything to do with Smash 4.

These "leaks" are rumours.  It's not unlike the Palutena in Smash 4 situation.  Choose to believe or disbelieve at your own disclosure.  

Nintendo's? This is a leak for Project M. Nintendo has literally nothing to do with it.

Huh?

Well like Goku said, it needs context or everyone is going to be confused. But then again nobody has been using the Project M thread either so yeah.

That said, PatMac's post where he explicitly says it's a Project M leak is just about 10 posts above yours. Not even in the previous page.

A) spoiler it please, if it does turn out to be true

cool.png, that would be rather cool, add another female, and a unique moveset

Okay, I'll do the spoiler. How do I add spoilers, BTW?

For returning stages I really want norfair to return, it would look really nice in HD and the hazards were pretty fair. Battling in this stage has always been epic.

And hopefully the feature of turning hazards could come in so most of the stages can be serious battles in our favorite places.

Traveling stages are not really my thing but I come to those if it has like items in it with our % high up at 300 and going for 99 lives and just mess around. If there was gonna be one, it should be Mushroomy kingdom.

Spear pillar: fun stage with crazy hazards from the Pokémon. There hazards weren't too harsh i'd say the harsh ones were they flipped the screen upside down and mirrored the screen. Either way, I love battling on it and had very epic music to choose from, and I don't even play Pokémon.

Last stage would be port town aero dive, great place with great music and the cars are not too harsh, they give you a warning because you can see them in the background coming to you, but I think there were to spots were you can't tell the cars were coming but its okay, you gotta stay on your toes.

For 3ds it should get pictochat, that would make sense, since its a handheld stage, plus I like it and hopefully they can bring in more drawing hazards to it to make feel a bit knew.

Pirate ship. A good stage for a pirate ship, hazards are okay, except the bombs they shoot at you for a bit, I don't really like those but they barely show up.

And lastly Summit. A really cool ice stage with a nice way of changing the scene with a sliding mountain. Its so funny to see other people get eaten up by the fish (obviously).

I assume both versions were getting different brawl stages so yes. Should they be different or be the same?

Edit: I think we should leave project M out of this thread.

Who is Sami, anyway? She looks like she could be an interesting character to add if Nintendo REALLY was interested. (Yes, I know the model has nothing to do with Nintendo, but she still looks like she'd be a pretty cool character to appear nonetheless.)

EDIT: Nvm, my first guess, Advance Wars, was correct. Quick Google search proves it. And I do think Advance Wars would be a good choice for a new franchise rep if they choose to do so.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thinking of why I didn't like Spear Pillar, it was mainly because the computer players were completely unaffected by the visual hazards.

I hope they can program in some fake computer player incompetency for view obscuring hazards and assist trophies this time.

That said, PatMac's post where he explicitly says it's a Project M leak is just about 10 posts above yours. Not even in the previous page.

The blind man has fallen and can't get up!

But on a serious note, the link to that 4chan thread in that post 404'd so I didn't get a chance to read it. But the general information is out there. I'm just blind. 

Okay, I'll do the spoiler. How do I add spoilers, BTW?

Your text here[(there's no space here)/spoiler]

tumblr_n0igydVdU01r1alb2o1_r1_500.jpg

Pic of the day. No cap yet, but it looks like Palkia isn't a Stage Hazard anymore.

So...goodbye Spear Pillar? Or is Arceus there now?

What the fuck now, I literally just said I wanted spear pillar to return. Lol

I think your secretly a wizard and are secretly hinting what you know about the future.

And hey, now we can all say "Palkia is a dick" more often now.

Pic of the day. Palkia appeared in the Spear Pillar stage of the previous game…but now it's coming out of a Poké Ball?! Here's Palkia's signature move, Spacial Rend!

And it's official. Palkia's been promoted to Poke Ball instead of Stage Hazard.

His quote:

"Pic of the day. Palkia appeared in the Spear Pillar stage of the previous game…but now it's coming out of a Poké Ball?! Here's Palkia's signature move, Spacial Rend!"

Oh well its a new Pokemon and boy he is huge. We why does it look like he's in the background? Like hes not in the 2d path.

Lol already been posted

How exactly does Palkia being in confirm Spear Pillar not being in? There can be more than one Palkia on-screen at once.

Link is replaced in his stage when you use Toon Link and this is far less problematic since Palkia isn't a playable character.

A situation where you might have two Palkias at once?  Sounds like time for another forced Alfonzo reference.

Alfonzo: "Leave it to meme!"

• Thumbs Up 1