Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I know I'm late, but I'm glad to see that Peach was revealed --

screen-2-thumb.jpg

DIRECTLY... to us. She's was never one of my mains, but I do like using her every now and then. Also, I have to say, she looks great! The more lush artstyle really works well with her.

It's pretty obvious who I'm waiting for, but I'm not expecting his reveal into either one of two certain games are released or heavily focused on. So I'm totally cool with this reveal. In fact, you know what I what update I'd like to see? Some music samples. Along with the character reveals in Brawl, those updates were some of my favorites.

That facial expression is just brilliant. It's like... "OH DEAR GOD NOT HIM, ANYONE BUT HIM!"

For those worrying Peach will be devoid of life in this game, well, looks like Sakurai just proved you wrong.

• Thumbs Up 5

I think we can expect this alternate colour to end up in the game. QHTHEzp.png   (excuse the crude photoshop)
If that's the best we get regarding Rosalina representation in the game then I'll take it. She deserves any amount of recognition she can get.
  • Thumbs Up 6

I think we can expect this alternate colour to end up in the game.

QHTHEzp.png

(excuse the crude photoshop)

That looks pretty good honestly, at least regarding the dress.

Were all expecting that quick screenshot of the day to be a Galaxy stage. Watch it surprising us all when its revealed to be something entirely different :P

Were all expecting that quick screenshot of the day to be a Galaxy stage. Watch it surprising us all when its revealed to be something entirely different tongue.png

It's gonna be a playable expanse of Diddy Kong's mind isn't it, I can feel it in my bones.

It's gonna be a playable expanse of Diddy Kong's mind isn't it, I can feel it in my bones.

Exactly! >: D  wait... what?  I was thinking of Luigis dreams... but close enough.

Seriously though I can almost feel that its not what we expect, I do hope it is though!

Exactly! >: D  wait... what?  I was thinking of Luigis dreams... but close enough.

Seriously though I can almost feel that its not what we expect, I do hope it is though!

Too bad this was for the Wii U version. We could have gotten a Mario and Luigi Dream Team stage.

Maybe Rosalina will be an Assist Trophy?

That...OR she is in the backround in the Galaxy like stage they pretty much announced with that new kirby picture...

Today's screenshot lacks Peach. Or anything of much interest, really.

seruoj.jpg

At least we get to see Olimar in the 3DS version, I don't think there's been much of that before has there?

So with the theme of the games, I wonder if will we be expecting the "fighters are figurines" for the WiiU version and "fighters are drawings" for the 3DS?

Because that's what the black outline is seeming to hint at there.

I really don't understand why the 3DS and Wii U versions are being treated as the same project/game. They're completely different in terms of content, and yet things like characters are being limited to whatever is possible across both systems together. Wouldn't it make more sense to focus on just one game for now, and then make the other version a few years down the line?

• Thumbs Up 5

I really don't understand why the 3DS and Wii U versions are being treated as the same project/game. They're completely different in terms of content, and yet things like characters are being limited to whatever is possible across both systems together. Wouldn't it make more sense to focus on just one game for now, and then make the other version a few years down the line?

Or better, accept that the 3ds is not as powerful as the Wii-U and not hold back the console version due to it and just let the 3ds version be less then the console version.

I mean I'm sure the game will still turn out great on both consoles but still. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Or better, accept that the 3ds is not as powerful as the Wii-U and not hold back the console version due to it and just let the 3ds version be less then the console version.

I mean I'm sure the game will still turn out great on both consoles but still. 

I don't like that thinking, cause it almost guarantees that the 3DS version will be the inferior of the two, which isn't at all necessary if the advantages of each system are played to individually.

"The 3DS isn't as powerful as the Wii U, so we'll just have a miss stuff out and not make as good a product for it"

... Doesn't quite work as well as:

"The 3DS isn't as powerful as the Wii U, so further down the line we'll create an entirely separate 3DS game that can stand well on it's own feet and won't be compared to Wii U version as though they're the same thing".

Edited by Blue Blood

It would have always been compared. People are STILL comparing Melee to Brawl. to think WiiU and 3DS won't be compared at all regardless is just silly.