Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Zeldas new final smash, she turns into the goddess Hyla and seals everyone away for thousands of years, making Zelda win by default :P

I'd actually prefer a "Classic Link" that concentrates on using older Zelda weapons and such, like the sword that shoots beams when your health is full, fire/ice rod, pegasus boots, roc's cape, and so forth.

Having the Smash Bros. Link use the really boring boomerang/bow/bomb thing has gotten really stale for me, and kinda wish they'd use the more imaginative weapons for his arsenal.

hoping they add another Y/T.Link that does just that actually

I always found links younger iterations to be a bit better mostly due to the fact that they're a bit more agile than the regular one (they can wall jump for one) but it would definitely be nice if we could get young/toon link with some different attacks and abilities.

Today's picture:

dzyq8w.jpg

And Sakurai's comment on it from Miiverse:

"Inside the corridor along one of the walls in Pyrosphere, a view that's really not visible in-game. You can't tell from the picture, but it's actually a gigantic open space"

On the topic of young Link, I'd love to see the Oracle/ALBW design in this. It's my favorite and if they'd want him to be different than normal Link, he has enough stuff to do so. And I want to see Roc's Cape in 3D...

The Zelda levels so far are boring. With ALBW coming, it would've been nice to see something from the Hyrule. Or something from Koholint/Holodrum/Labrynna. I would have loved seeing those realized in today's graphics. Instead we get Gerudo Desert and the Spirit Train, which looks bad.

• Thumbs Up 3

On the topic of young Link, I'd love to see the Oracle/ALBW design in this. It's my favorite and if they'd want him to be different than normal Link, he has enough stuff to do so. And I want to see Roc's Cape in 3D...

The Zelda levels so far are boring. With ALBW coming, it would've been nice to see something from the Hyrule. Or something from Koholint/Holodrum/Labrynna. I would have loved seeing those realized in today's graphics. Instead we get Gerudo Desert and the Spirit Train, which looks bad.

I actually like the Gerudo Valley stage... just wish it was a bit more colorful but I can understand why it isn't. I would love to see Hyrule Castle from Smash 64 make a HD comeback but that's wishing for a bit much.

Today's picture:

dzyq8w.jpg

Until I saw the comment I was kinda hoping/expecting this to be some kind of teaser image for Ridley's in game appearance finally getting shown

• Thumbs Up 1

Today's picture:

dzyq8w.jpg

So we don't have any substantial updates to present to you. We ran out of images to pull out of my ass. So to make up for it, here is an image showing you the source of all of our great images. Please, enjoy this photo of my ass while we work hard on our game.

Yeah, yeah, we get it: Tokyo Game Show. You'll bother doing something then.

In the meanwhile, Project M just got two awesome new videos for their Turbo Mode. I know a few of you are working with them, so thank you in advance for making my two favorite characters nearly godlike. 

So... SHOW ME YOU MOVIES!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIsP4ZPfB4s&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_c1-JIGFGA&feature=player_embedded

YESSSSH!

• Thumbs Up 2

Mamma mia! Mario's not going to be happy when he sees today's pic...

spi4ig.jpg

I'm sorry Link, but your princess is in another castle is yet to be revealed!

On the plus side though... dat Peach face <3

EDIT: Sakurai's comment for it on Miiverse is "By any chance, are you hiding something from me?"

• Thumbs Up 8

*Later that day... Mario enters Peach's Castle.*

Peach: M-Mario! It's so good to see you!

Mario: *sniff* *sniff* ... *Sniffs near Peach*  You smell like-a frosting...

Peach: Frosting? N-No! That's -- uh -- just the new shampoo I'm using! Imported from Sarasaland! Daisy... recommend --

Mario: Peach... are you-a baking your delicious cakes for another?

Peach: N-No! Of course not!

Mario: No? Then what the heck is-a this?!

Source-Kayla-J.-Photography.jpg

Mario holds the cake over his head. The Zelda 'got item' theme plays. Peach stares in horror at the baked good.

Edited by Scheming Minor
  • Thumbs Up 4

I won't lie, I would have a cake like that for breakfast lunch and dinner just because of how well made it looks.

If someone were up peach's skirt they wouldn't be making that face and you know it.

She's got mushrooms living up there, dude.

Mushrooms.

• Thumbs Up 9

>Smash Bros. pic two days ago had all the revealed female characters lined up.

>Smash Bros. pic today has Peach coming onto the only LoZ rep Link, asking if he's hiding something?

>Wind Waker HD comes out tomorrow.

Wild guess, Zelda's being revealed tomorrow.

Dunno if Sakurai'd be willing to break the character per month streak we've been getting, though I'd definitely be okay with getting a nice Zelda reveal to go with the remake tomorrow

Oh yeah, it comes out digitally tomorrow, doesn't it?

Eh, I couldn't stand not having the case for something like that.  Becomes a part of the collection, y'know?

Edited by Carl Brutananadilewski

Oh yeah, it comes out digitally tomorrow, doesn't it?

Eh, I couldn't stand having the case for something like that.  Becomes a part of the collection, y'know?

Right? I gave up on downloading full games on my Wii U after finding out the bonus addition barely does anything than just give me five bucks, if it's a $59.99 game.