Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 - Smashing into June 11 [E3 Direct: 7 AM PT / Dev Interviews: 12 PM PT]

Carbo

The event is only an hour and they're going to focus on the games we already know lots about (i.e. Luigi, Pikmin, Wonderful 101, WWHD) as well as introduce 4/5 new big games we know the identities of.

Sorry guys, I genuinely don't think there are gonna be any surprise new games in that small a time slot.. they probably don't even have time to show any new 3DS games :/ I don't feel good about it, an hour simply isn't enough to show what we already know, 5 big games, AND more.

Mario Kart 8, super mario U, super smash bros U, new Super luigi U, Mario and luigi dream team, Mario golf world tour, Sonic lost world, Mario and sonic winter olympics, new retro studios game, Pokemon X and Y, and other titles that i don't remember. and new features on the Wii U.

It's possible that they might not show everything on nintendo direct.

That's alot of games for just an hour!

Edited by jordine

The event is only an hour and they're going to focus on the games we already know lots about (i.e. Luigi, Pikmin, Wonderful 101, WWHD) as well as introduce 4/5 new big games we know the identities of.

Sorry guys, I genuinely don't think there are gonna be any surprise new games in that small a time slot.. they probably don't even have time to show any new 3DS games :/ I don't feel good about it, an hour simply isn't enough to show what we already know, 5 big games, AND more.

This conference is exclusively about the Wii U, and we've already gotten the Direct that focuses on Summer games.

This is for Fall and beyond so what we shouldn't expect is exactly the games you've listed (except Wind Waker HD), and all of that is being fitted in an hour with all the media coverage and developer interviews being handled afterwards.

I think it's safe to say you can at least expect a few surprises.

Mario Kart 8, super mario U, super smash bros U, new Super luigi U, Mario and luigi dream team, Mario golf world tour, Sonic lost world, Mario and sonic winter olympics, new retro studios game, Pokemon X and Y, and other titles that i don't remember. and new features on the Wii U.

It's possible that they might not show everything on nintendo direct.

That's alot of games for just an hour!

That's a lot of Mario for just one hour.

you forgot Marionetta

This conference is exclusively about the Wii U, and we've already gotten the Direct that focuses on Summer games.

This is for Fall and beyond so what we shouldn't expect is exactly the games you've listed (except Wind Waker HD), and all of that is being fitted in an hour with all the media coverage and developer interviews being handled afterwards.

I think it's safe to say you can at least expect a few surprises.

I dunno, I don't think that's a safe assumption at all. Nintendo's E3 sites are all advertising Luigi, 101 and Pikmin 3.

You know, waiting for this NDirect while knowing what's coming, and not expecting any surprises or check list wants is really fucking depressing. I don't know if it more or less depressing than not knowing and coming out disappointed in everything, but it feels really bad.

The hell are you doing, Nintendo?

I dunno, I don't think that's a safe assumption at all. Nintendo's E3 sites are all advertising Luigi, 101 and Pikmin 3.

They have to announce new games before they can advertise them, silly.

What else are they going to advertise? Unannounced games? Those are also the games that will be playable on the Wii U demo units in Best Buys.

Come on.

• Thumbs Up 3

Fuck it! I have to go to work shortly. Well, I'll have you guys tell me what happened...or I vill kill you... >:U

Well, I genuinely hope you guys are right, you know how Nintendo-bias I am, I just want to be proven wrong more than anything and I hope you guys arent disappointed either :/

Well, I genuinely hope you guys are right, you know how Nintendo-bias I am, I just want to be proven wrong more than anything and I hope you guys arent disappointed either :/

Trust me I've never been more nervous about eating crow my entire life

Trust me I've never been more nervous about eating crow my entire life

Eating cr... what the bloody hell?

Every ND people are all down and acting like Nintendo will show nothing new and it'll be awful, and then we get things like LttP2. I think people should have a little faith for once.

Really, the last thing anyone here wants is more justifications for detractors to snark and insult fans with.

Edited by Komodin

Every ND people are all down and acting like Nintendo will show nothing new and it'll be awful, and then we get things like LttP2. I think people should have a little faith for once.

Remember that year when Nintendo's big game of the show was Pacman? Do you remember?

Chances of nintendo pricedropping the WiiU? Having a mere $50 gap between the lowest next gen hardware and the highest next gen hardware isn't going to cut it. Tho a pricedrop now without the software could be counter productive.

It would help them make a case for selling the Wii U, but without a good lineup, it won't help much. Personally, I'd like see them drop the deluxe version to $299 and the basic verison to $199.

I don't even really care if there's no big new surprise games in this. NIntendo's got their big guns, same as always, and that's enough for me even if I come in expecting them.

But Mirror's Edge is confirmed for Xbone and PS4 only.

• Thumbs Up 2

yKVrMP2.jpg

40 minutes long. Hopefully there'll be a lack of time-wasting and a focus on games.

Jesus it's even shorter than I was expecting :c ugh

. I never seen what Mario kart 8, Super smash bros, Super mario U looks like. So when they show all that, it will feel all new to me,

I like that i know they are going to show it than not knowing. even though surprises do give bigger reactions. 

Edited by jordine