Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Ugh. Don't ruin the hype.

If you let other's thoughts or opinions ruin your hype then it must be pretty fragile.

jus saiyan

Edited by Inferno

Super Sonic's gonna ruin the hype...?

More I feel like when we get him it's gonna be another lame final boss battle.

If you let other's thoughts or opinions ruin your hype then it must be pretty fragile.

jus saiyan

My hype is as fragile as glass. The smallest bad news and it will break sad.png

Edited by Balding Spider

More I feel like when we get him it's gonna be another lame final boss battle.

My hype is as fragile as glass. The smallest bad news and it will break sad.png

That's understandable, though other than the Solaris and Time Eater ones I actually never really minded final Super-battles that much.

Also I wouldn't let bad news get to you, I mean, every game has it's bad points and stuff you may not like about it, but imo, if a game's good stuff or things you personally like outweigh the bad, then I feel like that should keep your hype alive to a degree.

• Thumbs Up 1

But I liked the dark gaia super sonic fight (on the HD version) though that gaia colossuss  part can die.

• Thumbs Up 4

Can you make gifs of the other five too?

Unfortunately, I didn't make the awesome gif above...although I do know how to make gifs (though it has been awhile).

I found this as well:

Zazz: Well done!
Zazz: (angry muttering)
Zomom: Don’t interrupt my eating time!
Zomom: I’m hungry again…
Zik: What a quick hedgehog.
Zik: I will privately train you!
Zeena: You’re good.
Zeena: I don’t have much free time.
Zor: I heard you were very cruel.
Zor: Can you hear the melody of death?
Zavok: (Undecipherable; just sounds like a bunch of mumbling)
Zavok: Show me your power!

Ending words before Deadly Six crash through screen: Save the future continent from the Deadly Goblins!
  • Thumbs Up 3

Unfortunately, I didn't make the awesome gif above...although I do know how to make gifs (though it has been awhile).

I found this as well:

So zik and zeena think sort of fondly of Sonic and Zor has heard sonic is cruel interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

What if the final boss consists of all them weapons the deadly six have in their respective boss battles become one supreme mechanical monstrosity kinda like the gaia colossus with an eggmanish design added onto it, we haven't seen the full versions of the deadly six battles yet so they might have something else up their sleeve in their fight also when Sonic Lost World was announced did anyone think we would be getting a parody of The Lost World Jurassic park.

Edited by DarkShadowMaster

Dark Gaia's one was pretty sucky too.

The Super Sonic portion on the HD version was alright, but the Gaia Colossus portion... that goes to the SD Version.

Edited by Straw Hat

The Super Sonic portion on the HD version was alright, but the Gaia Colossus portion... that goes to the Wii Version.

I loved the nod to doomsday zone in the start of the super sonic boss fight

Take inspiration from the song Super Sonic Racing, why not?

The Deadly Six start running away, but have captured Eggman. Tails notes a message on his electronic device, saying that a secret is hidden within the volcano zone. It is signed by Eggman. Tails asks if they could trust him, and Sonic replies that he's been alright so far. Racing through the volcano zone, they arrive at Eggman's base that was took over by the Zeti. However, with them evacuating the planet, it is empty. Searching through the base reveals nothing. Seven floor tiles flip up around Sonic and he is trapped in a restraining beam, similar to Unleashed's start. Instead of sapping him of energy though, it turns him Super Sonic.

Sonic says that was better than expected and, with Tails, rushes to find the Zeti. By chance, they spot the Zeti heading to the planet core. Racing to catch up, they fail to reach them before they get to the core. The Zeti have disappeared inside the core, but Tails notices that the planet's hexes are starting to form together, creating less space to move. Sonic grabs Tails and heads outside the planet's boundaries. Lost Hex itself is a weapon. The Zeti use the volcano zone's volcanos as cannons, and fire upon Earth. Sonic races around the planet, disrupting the natural flow of power to the planet, forcing parts of the Lost Hex open again before eventually attacking the core.

Saving Eggman from the clutches of the Zeti, and all the animals that had been stolen from Earth, Sonic races through the Zeti's best defences, even racing against the Zeti themselves as they try to get Eggman back, and makes it again to the planet's boundaries. Lost Hexes core opens and the entire of the place is sucked into it, including the Zeti, but before they are fully sucked into the warphole, Zavok promises that they will return again.

As Sonic touches down on Earth, Sonic asks what was meant by that remark. Eggman tells the story of how his grandfather had been the original hero of saving Earth from the Lost Hex, and that when he saw the planet appear in the skies again, he'd decided to take action to control them, while also planning to draw Sonic to the Lost Hex to finally get rid of him once and for all.

They both realise that both have been foolish and cocky, and agree to carry on as usual. Sonic then asks what the machine was for. Eggman admitted to creating a device that fed chaos energy into any being. He hadn't fully trusted the Zeti, but they had known where it was being built, even if they didn't know how to activate it. Sonic then exclaims that the Chaos Emeralds were on the Lost Hex, and that they could become powerful, but Eggman pulls from his pocket seven blackened emeralds. He'd transfered the energy into the machine, but kept the emeralds on him. Sonic then realises that he is still in Super form, and pushes the chaos energy back into the emeralds, which return to their usual colours and scatter. Sonic and Tails then walk away, releasing the animals back to their home.

I know that really is overthinking it, but that would be a better Final story, I feel. Normal Sonic level, Super Sonic level, and then a boss section as Super in all of the zones, before a Sky zone race to the planet core, before the attack on the core takes place.

However, what really are the chances of this ever happening?

Please sign a position so I can work as script writer for SEGA.

It's funny how Dimps games are the only ones to have special stages, but it's the concole games that actually have Super Sonic in them. Even after Sonic 4 they still haven't put Super Sonic in the handheld games

I JUST spotted something. At 1:16 in the Deadly Six trailer, you can see a translucent Red Ring in the Zavok boss battle...so they work like Colours were you can collect them as many times as you like and not like Generations were they disappear permanently after you obtain them. 

YES! Now making Red Ring guides for this game will be far easier now. I don't have to make a second save file.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm glad they're back like Colours. I prefer to go collect them again without having to make a new save.

Also, Red rings in boss battles?

Woah.

• Thumbs Up 1

Do you think Desert Ruins Act 3 is all we will see from the dessert theme in this game? Or perhaps there's more to it? I'd love to see a full 3D act in the style of Desert Ruins Act 3.

Edited by Stritix

Do you think Desert Ruins Act 3 is all we will see from the dessert theme in this game? Or perhaps there's more to it? I'd love to see a full 3D act in the style of Desert Ruins Act 3.

Well, we know thus far that there is a 3D Desert Ruins in Act 1, there's a 2D Act and there's another 2D Act inside a pyramid. So we got 3 actual desert themed levels so far.

Edited by Straw Hat