Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

All unique too. If I had one complaint with Colors its that they repeated the bosses. And now that I think about it, I can't think of many bosses in Generations that didn't involve running towards them in some way, Death Egg Robot aside, they were mostly chases. . 

All unique too. If I had one complaint with Colors its that they repeated the bosses. And now that I think about it, I can't think of many bosses in Generations that didn't involve running towards them in some way, Death Egg Robot aside, they were mostly chases. . 

I'd toss in Perfect Chaos as well, but yeah other than those two the remaining five bosses were nothing but chase bosses.

Chase bosses get stale after being used so many times, colors had 4 arena bosses and 3 chase bosses while unleashed had 3 chase bosses, 4 Arena Bosses and 2 Rush bosses..

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know where I could get that t-shirt that was pictures a couple of pages back, or hasn't it been released yet?

Back on topic;

Bosses look kind of cool, I hope they're challenging though.

Edited by Wil348

I don't get why Sonic has to be pigeonholed when it comes to variety just for the sake of "feeling like Sonic"

I think its really fucking silly and close minded honestly. Let the hedgehog breathe man!

Edited by Voyant

I think its really fucking silly and close minded honestly. Let the hedgehog breathe man!

I totally agree it's like they think SLW will become the next Sonic 06 or the bane of humanity, Sonic can do what he likes it's up to the production and development team no one else, you don't say this to Mario do you.

zazz10.jpg

This is my new picture for everything now

Also I love how Zazz's tongue is clipping through his mouth

It is destined to be a great response pic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Edit: iPod double posted some 20 minutes apart...Waah?!

Edited by Jolt_TH

I totally agree it's like they think SLW will become the next Sonic 06 or the bane of humanity, Sonic can do what he likes it's up to the production and development team no one else, you don't say this to Mario do you.

If Mario became a first-person shooter I'm pretty sure most would be pretty pissed.

Obviously this is nothing like that,  but people have the right to complain about something they don't think should happen in a Sonic game. Whether or not those complaints are true is compleely up for debate, but "it's up to the developers" is a pretty terrible excuse regardless of how stupid the opposing argument also is

Say whatever you want, but this is not Sonic.

From the gameplay perspective this looks like fun but visually that's definitely not Sonic. It's anything but Sonic. Only the Zavok battle distantly reminds me of Sonic. Guess it's because of machinery stuff and a bit more darker tone.

You know what, you admitted it looks fun to play. I'm taking this as a win

you know, what with the ice skating and Zeena being the girl and thus she has to be girly, her being in Frozen Factory actually kind of makes sense. Ice skating and all that...

Although I wouldn't exactly call swinging a massive ball and chain "girly," regardless of whether it's shaped like a snowman

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

If Mario became a first-person shooter I'm pretty sure most would be pretty pissed.

Obviously this is nothing like that,  but people have the right to complain about something they don't think should happen in a Sonic game. Whether or not those complaints are true is compleely up for debate, but "it's up to the developers" is a pretty terrible excuse regardless of how stupid the opposing argument also is

You know what, you admitted it looks fun to play. I'm taking this as a win

you know, what with the ice skating and Zeena being the girl and thus she has to be girly, her being in Frozen Factory actually kind of makes sense. Ice skating and all that...

Although I wouldn't exactly call swinging a massive ball and chain "girly," regardless of whether it's shaped like a snowman

Mario being a first person shooter is when the world is at an end.

I've seen a call of duty mod with the player playing as Mario in 1st person with a classic 2D variation of the game showing next to him and people complain all the time for various reasons it's very common everywhere you go.

I do hope Wizeman doesn't turn out to be the pixel head

That would be terrible

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

Mario being a first person shooter is when the world is at an end.

So...1993?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6SRTKLk9E

• Thumbs Up 8

So...1993?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6SRTKLk9E

I forgot about that, that was before FPS's really emerged too XD you could say he was ahead of the curve

Sadly. Sonic also said "Shit" a lot in the japanese Sonic X...and we never heard that in English =\

There is nothing bad about them censoring "go to hell" and "shit" for English releases. 

Although would it be censoring in this case? Isn't the dialogue being written in English first this time?

I don't get what some people are saying when it doesn't "feel like Sonic" because he's not fighting mechs, I hate the make the comparison but Mario takes on all kinds of foes for his bosses, be it mechs, monsters, or what have you.

I don't get why Sonic has to be pigeonholed when it comes to variety just for the sake of "feeling like Sonic"

Especially considering a lot of major releases like Sonic Adventure were a bigger departure from the series' norm in terms of gameplay and style.

Please tell me this is a hack or something

Nope. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Please tell me this is a hack or something

Nope I have the user manual. Gave the game to my cousin years ago because I never had the snes scope gun.

So looking closely, Sonic avoids one of Zor's attacks with a rolling move, like the somersault in SA2. I guess it serves the same purpose, getting through tight gaps by rolling. Probably triggered by tapping the spindash button while running

edit:

zor10.jpg

what.

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

If you go to the Tokyo Game Show, not only do you get to play the game, you can get a fan shaped like a 1-UP...

tgs_sonicfan.jpg

And stickers too...

tgs_soniclostworld_sticker.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

So looking closely, Sonic avoids one of Zor's attacks with a rolling move, like the somersault in SA2. I guess it serves the same purpose, getting through tight gaps by rolling. Probably triggered by tapping the spindash button while running

edit:

zor10.jpg

what.

What is Zor doing?

If you go to the Tokyo Game Show, not only do you get to play the game, you can get a fan shaped like a 1-UP...

tgs_sonicfan.jpg

And stickers too...

tgs_soniclostworld_sticker.jpg

You mean the game will be present at TGS?

What is Zor doing?

Drugs. Because clearly robotic owls and him floating in midair are a thing in real life.