Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

You ever notice that the theme for the deadly six in the trailer kind of sounds like the theme song for Codename: Kids Next Door?

Again. Another mention that Knuckles and Amy are in this game.

This is almost every single interview and we still haven't seen them!

At least give us pictures, or maybe they've been waiting until closer to the time of release?

Interesting. I never noticed that his spines were a bit shorter. Makes it a little easier for me to draw him though. It's only a slight haircut and slim down, so it blends in quite well. 

I guess SEGA is really keen on keeping secrets this time. I wouldn't be surprised if they waited until New York Comic Con or something to say "Hey guys! You know how we've been teasing you guys that Knuckles and Amy are gonna be in the game too? Here, have a cutscene! Please don't ask us anymore."

Or maybe that's for Sonic Boom West to reveal...

Since Zazz is seen in the desert ruins cutscene then, each time he is defeated in the first encounter he runs away until the next battle in that world and after being beaten again he runs off to regroup with the six that's what I think.

Edited by Time Eater

Interesting. I never noticed that his spines were a bit shorter. Makes it a little easier for me to draw him though. It's only a slight haircut and slim down, so it blends in quite well.    I guess SEGA is really keen on keeping secrets this time. I wouldn't be surprised if they waited until New York Comic Con or something to say "Hey guys! You know how we've been teasing you guys that Knuckles and Amy are gonna be in the game too? Here, have a cutscene! Please don't ask us anymore."   Or maybe that's for Sonic Boom West to reveal...
Yea, sorry to ruin your hope but they already announce that they don't have anything special for SLW.

Yea, sorry to ruin your hope but they already announce that they don't have anything special for SLW.

Aw... well, that's what NYCC is for then, I guess.

Say, does anyone here think we'll get some news on Sonic Lost World at the Tokyo Game Show next week?

Considering it's one of the last (or the last) convention where SLW is being held, probably. Maybe an Eshop demo, or another nintendo direct. Who knows.

Considering it's one of the last (or the last) convention where SLW is being held, probably. Maybe an Eshop demo, or another nintendo direct. Who knows.

Perhaps so.

And I believe that the Eurogamer Expo which starts at the 26th of this month is likely the last convention where Lost World will be held. Just saying.

Perhaps so.

And I believe that the Eurogamer Expo which starts at the 26th of this month is likely the last convention where Lost World will be held. Just saying.

What makes you say that? If the game's released Oct. 18th in Europe and four days later in the US, surely they could sneak in at least another appearance before then.

What makes you say that? If the game's released Oct. 18th in Europe and four days later in the US, surely they could sneak in at least another appearance before then.

You do have a point there, even though I don't recall saying otherwise about that.

Lost World interview with Global Brand director David Corless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAp8cr0ApuY

Haven't had a chance to view it yet though, the video keeps stopping dry.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Zavok: "It's too late! Soon, the blood coursing through your friend's veins will cease to flow!"

I found this but I'm sure not where/when Zavok says this. Supposedly this was said in English at some point in the game.

Edited by Son1ctrainer
  • Thumbs Up 1

I found this but I'm sure not where/when Zavok says this. Supposedly this was said in English at some point in the game.

Dayum this game gets darker & darker, its pretty expected when it comes out of Zavok's mouth though Haha.

In what video?

Dayum this game gets darker & darker, its pretty expected when it comes out of Zavok's mouth though Haha.

They're really pushing on his trope aren't they?

Edited by Master Zik
  • Thumbs Up 1

It'd be nice if the sonic news network would source where they get their information from. sleep.png So far I can't seem to find the orginal source, only two places mention that line so it could be from a video.

Edited by Da Victoes

In what video?

They're really pushing on his trope aren't they?

Yea, I hope we get a big spotlight >.>, Zavok takes all the epic badassness if thats even a word

From that interview posted above, there's a part off mic which asks about 16 minutes in asking why there is no Mario and Sonic on 3DS. The answer - don't know.

I really have no idea what is going on with that then.

As for the third game, he's saying nothing.

Shame.

But he does a somewhat convincing job of advertising the game as the best one yet.

Well, that was an interview. Most things we know of already...

Pros

• The man does a pretty good job to convince people that it won't be the next Sonic 06, in terms of being the first for a new generation of console Sonic.
  • People that have played it say that it's really fun, so the public is very interested.
  • The difficulty ramps up as you progress, so both the hardcore gamer and the casual person can be satisfied.
  • The Deadly Six have gotten quite a bit of positive attention.
  • Zavok's dark, badass and mysteriously lacking a source line. (What video or interview did it come from anyway?) There's a reason he's my favorite Zeti!

Cons

• The 3DS version was barely given attention. Again.
  • There's no connectivity between the Wii U and 3DS versions other than that RC Co - op thing. A shame when most people would either a.) Just stick to the RC's that are already in the game, or b.) Ignore this mode all together and stick to the Robo Sonic races instead.
  • Third Sonic title is still a mystery. BOOO.
  • Anyone who might have gotten into the series post - Adventure 2 and pre - Colors are considered to be non - existent, considering that the people mentioned getting fanserviced are the Classic crowd, the Adventure fans, and the Colors newcomers.

As it came from Gamescom, it's not really that new of an interview, but a pretty good one nonetheless. Still excited for this game.

Anyone who might have gotten into the series post - Adventure 2 and pre - Colors are considered to be non - existent, considering that the people mentioned getting fanserviced are the Classic crowd, the Adventure fans....

As a dedicated adventure fan I can tell you that this game only has fanservice for Classic Fans (even that is doubtful though). There is no fanservice for SA fans like myself aside from something incredibly minor like the ghosts from Sa2.

As a dedicated adventure fan I can tell you that this game only has fanservice for Classic Fans (even that is doubtful though). There is no fanservice for SA fans like myself aside from something incredibly minor like the ghosts from Sa2.

The bounce attack?

• Thumbs Up 6