Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Darn it! I was about to be Zik..... I guess Zor would be fine....

EDIT: Freaking anus! Every deadly six member is taken...

Edited by KaBlamJamDan
  • Thumbs Up 1

Welp, looks like Lost Hex is pretty much fucked...

Edited by Straw Hat

Why has this thread become a role call for fictional characters? Running memes are what the status updates are for peeps. xP

• Thumbs Up 2

Allow me to rein things back in, Nep...

And here we have another interview vid with Aaron Webber. We don't learn anything new but we do get to see some animations for the gamepad zone map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC7IPJ3eYn4

Hm, as much as I would've preferred a more robust hub world, I'm pretty fine with this. The animations bring some well needed character to level-selecting screens like this.

Why has this thread become a role call for fictional characters? Running memes are what the status updates are for peeps. xP

Heh. Just goes to show just how cool these characters are.

Anyway, back to the Boss fights. What do you think happens to each member after you kick their asses? Do they just shrug it off and say "You got lucky this time!!!" and gtfo? Or are they, like, permanently out?

Edited by Straw Hat

I'm thinking he'll just K.O. them. I mean, he's gladly beat up Shadow to unconsciousness on at least two occasions (SA2 and Generations). Well, in Gens it was more like "too weak to fight any longer", but yeah.

Anyway, back to the Boss fights. What do you think happens to each member after you kick their asses? Do they just shrug it off and say "You got lucky this time!!!" and gtfo? Or are they, like, permanently out?

First round- "I'll be back, and stronger than ever!"

Second round- beaten for good and Imprisoned by Eggman's special Zeti holding capsules.

Allow me to rein things back in, Nep...

Hm, as much as I would've preferred a more robust hub world, I'm pretty fine with this. The animations bring some well needed character to level-selecting screens like this.

What are you talking about?  There is no hub and the level select screen is clearly temporary.  As for what's on the WiiU gamepad, that's clearly a map of the level.

So, I was re-watching some footage of the 3DS version, and...

2h7oqxh.jpg

Far Left: SLW WiiU model

Middle Left: Sonic 4 model (modern)

Middle Right: SLW 3DS model

Far Right: Sonic 1/2 model (classic)

...did they shorten Sonic's spines in this game?

EDIT: included Wii U variation.

Edited by Indigo Rush

So, I was re-watching some footage of the 3DS version, and...

2h7oqxh.jpg

Far Left: SLW WiiU model

Middle Left: Sonic 4 model (modern)

Middle Right: SLW 3DS model

Far Right: Sonic 1/2 model (classic)

...did they shorten Sonic's spines in this game?

EDIT: included Wii U variation.

They did! I believe a member pointed it out on here some time ago with a screenshot comparing the Lost World cutscene and one from Generations.

I believe they also slimmed down Sonic's body a bit. I think they were trying to give him a tighter look overall.

They did! I believe a member pointed it out on here some time ago with a screenshot comparing the Lost World cutscene and one from Generations.

I believe they also slimmed down Sonic's body a bit. I think they were trying to give him a tighter look overall.

Which can only mean Sonic is younger.