Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

You may smite me now:

Zavok: Stop Dragon your heels and face your death!

Zor:

Master Zik: Fruitless, your endeavors are.

Zeena:

Zomom:

Zazz:

I can't think of anything for the other 4.

Zavok: Let's not keep this dragon on for long.

Zik: My skills are fruitful compared to yours.

Zomom: I think I'm hungry for your pain.

Zeena: Ice to see you let's skip this.

Zor: Hoot who are you we are both the same you and eye.

Zazz: Let's begin this lunacy.

That's all I've got

Edited by DarkShadowMaster

I don't get why people are saying there aren't enough mechs in these boss fights. Giant Robotic Moon? Giant Robot Owl? Some kind of robot dragon thing that Zavrok's riding? And there's a possibility that the others also have some kind of Robot to assist them - though at this stage I doubt it. Besides, it's not like Sonic has never fought anything BUT robots...

I don't get why people are saying there aren't enough mechs in these boss fights. Giant Robotic Moon? Giant Robot Owl? Some kind of robot dragon thing that Zavrok's riding? And there's a possibility that the others also have some kind of Robot to assist them - though at this stage I doubt it. Besides, it's not like Sonic has never fought anything BUT robots...

Don't forget giant robot snowman head

You know, considering her level is a factory zone, I'm kind of disappointed that Zeena's battle amounts to her swinging a snowman's head around. Yeah, it's a robotic snowman head, but that's hardly a difference. She swings a ball around.

Edited by Blitz 'n Burst

I'm not even a 100% obsessed Sonic fan that only plays Sonic, and to me at least that stupid helicopter whatever the hell he is and Donkey Kong are overrated as fuck. Even Sonic's poorer titles (e.g. Sonic Unleashed, not talking 06 bad) are better than that uninspired garbage.

Actually by saying that, you're making yourself look like the 100% obsessive fan you claim to not be. Rayman Origins and DKCR have better level design, better graphics, better music...well, better everything.

Let's compare them shall we?:

The music sounds like it was done on a PC by a 10 year old, the physics are unnaceptably lazy not by freakin 90s standards, let alone 2010, the graphics look like they were made in Adobe Flash and the levels are as bland and unchallenging as you get.

If Rayman is uninspired garbage how is this not?

Rayman Origins looks beautiful, the level design is challenging and its unpreductable structure gives it variety, the music gives it a cool atmosphere and the wacky cartoony character design gives the game character.

If Sonic's poorer games are better than this as you say, than gaming is screwed, cause there's a messed up idea of what quality is.

Edited by Noctis Caelum

And apparently that's all she does?

I'm gonna assume your talking about Zeena. Apparently, she shoots a beam of green energy at a certain part of a mechanical snowman head to swing it around. She also shoots her green lasers out of both hands all around the giant disco ball ice planet and spins in a circle. It looks like she likes to spin around.

Rayman Origins looks beautiful, the level design is challenging and its unpreductable structure gives it variety, the music gives it a cool atmosphere and the wacky cartoony character design gives the game character.

That is one creative level/boss.

That is one creative level/boss.

To be fair the land of the livid dead was a great experience the boss however was not if you knew what you were doing you could beat her in 2 minutes

I liked the trailer.

Also, doing some backtrack on the thread...

zazz10.jpg

This is my new picture for everything now

Also I love how Zazz's tongue is clipping through his mouth

For some reason I can imagine so many pervert responses for this pic...

Edited by Monovec

In the trailer it seems the order of the zones after the bosses that were revealed in order will be...

1.  Windy Hill Zone

2.  Desert Ruins Zone

3.  Tropical Coast Zone

4.   Frozen Factory Zone

5.   Silent Forest Zone

6.   Unnamed Sky Zone

7.   Unnamed Volcano Zone

I liked the trailer.

Also, doing some backtrack on the thread...

For some reason I can imagine so many pervert responses for this pic...

Zazz: DAT ASS!!!

Can't wait to see what Super Sonic will be like in this game. biggrin.png

Assuming he'll even be playable in this game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Assuming he'll even be playable in this game.

I'm sure he will. I mean, we've had SS playable since 2010.

*gif*

Just realized this animation is from Sonic Unleashed, when using a Jump Selector

Oh yeah, the "B" option from the Jump Cannons, right?

• Thumbs Up 2