Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

As far as Rich from IGN potentially referring to the Nintendo Direct as the "before E3" statement...

"nope."

https://twitter.com/SAMykonosFan/status/339782549108830208

That should hopefully link to the whole conversation. Not to familiar with linking Tweets. So yeah, we could get info at E3 thanks to the Nintendo Direct, and then maybe even more thanks to IGN. Cool.

Flippin' sweet! More gameplay before ND, and we might even get more gameplay at ND.

I thinkt that Sonic Lost World will be an game recycled and rubble of old things from the Sonic series.

-Models of Sonic X-treme

You almost had me! Man, if you're gonna joke, put the punchline at the end of the post. D:

• Thumbs Up 2

I've been waiting to see some more gameplay and see if the levels of speed are well implemented.

A lot of catch up here, and I've only been away four hours on Pikmin.

Already got my new Desktop and Lock Screen sorted.

Looking forward to seeing the team up of Sonic and Eggman go to pots. Hopefully, we might get dialogue of how Eggman escaped the White Space, or if not - a prequel game after this to explain that.

So, what with this, the inevitability of Star Wars Battlefront III being announced by EA, as well as Mario Kart WiiU and Pokémon X and Y, this year is looking to be the best for me.

You know, I'd like to see Eggman and Sonic work off each other in the same way Crash & Cortex did in Twinsanity:

33Nre.jpg

YES. HUMILISKATE.

You almost had me! Man, if you're gonna joke, put the punchline at the end of the post. D:

???????

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "You almost had me!"? And what is "punchline"?

Edited by rodolfotoretti

If Eggman is helping Sonic I guess we can assume he is providing the Wisps for him to use. In game banter will probably have him explain he got them from Planet Wisp during Generations.

THE DREAM TEAM!

220px-Mike_Pollock_Headshot.jpg  <3  actor_1568.jpg

It's got to be true love!

Eggman and Sonic working together. Could their long rivalry finally be over?

Edited by -Clara Oswald-
  • Thumbs Up 1

So the 3DS version has a "Create and customize radio controlled gadgets to help Sonic" feature.

Guessing this will be Eggman's contribution to the partnership, and it enhances the Wii U version by allowing assist items to be used.

So the 3DS version has a "Create and customize radio controlled gadgets to help Sonic" feature.

Guessing this will be Eggman's contribution to the partnership, and it enhances the Wii U version by allowing assist items to be used.

Hm, I wonder if there is going to be a bigger plot point that can only be accessed if both versions are played?

Since LW has been announced every which way now, think we can change the topic title to something like "Sonic Lost World General Discussion" seeing as this is what this topic turned into?

Eggman had some Wisp energy left over and is able to scatter the land with artificial wisp power capsules to help Sonic out. calling it now

• Thumbs Up 3

Since LW has been announced every which way now, think we can change the topic title to something like "Sonic Lost World General Discussion" seeing as this is what this topic turned into?

It should be the Sonic Lost World Wii U Discussion cuz I already created a 3DS version discussion

So Sonic, Eggman, Tails, Knuckles and Amy are teaming up?....Is this real life?

Yes. mind = blown

I'd actually love it to be a kinda side-plotpoint of Tails, Knuckles and Amy trying to find out Eggman's real scheme (if he has one), and it becomes more evident throughout the game, with them constantly warning Sonic that Eggman might be up to something. It'd be pretty cool.

• Thumbs Up 1

It should be the Sonic Lost World Wii U Discussion cuz I already created a 3DS version discussion

Well whatever really, just think its time for a topic title change.

I'd tend to think Sonic would still be weary of Eggman despite the team-up though. This is someone who knew Eggman was up to something right from the get-go in Colors. Don't see how Eggman's situation in this game should be that surprising nor suspicious on Sonic's part.