Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

They're robots. They can be rebuilt.

Better.

Stronger.

Faster.

Eggman The Deadly Six have the technology.

Orbot and Cubot are probably dead.

Or still lost in the void after colors

No...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just had a thought.

Eggman helps Sonic deal with the Deadly Six. When they're defeated, Eggman uses this to his advantage and betrays Sonic to take over the Lost World. Sonic asks for the Deadly Six's help and the final battle with Eggman ensues.

Calling it.

This is pretty much exactly what'll happen.

If you rly think this "truce" between Sonic and Eggman is genuine, you don't know Eggman well enough! Of course he plans to "betray" Sonic, and Sonic probably knows this from the beginning, he just can't deny a challenge!

The story sounds fun, I really hope there's some funny banter. Eggman and Sonic's dialogue in recent games have been great.

Also for multiplayer, I'm guessing we all think Sonic Colours style two Sonics?

Well, he'll just have to build Scratch and Grounder to be his robot sidekicks then, won't he?

• Thumbs Up 1

Their frozen corpses are probably drifting through space as we speak. :P

Okay, looks like I have to catch up with the recent news.

Firstly, it seems interesting that the Wisps are back. I wonder what new abilities Sonic would have. Secondly, I wonder how each of the Deadly 6 bosses would be like. I got to admit that I love the box art. I wonder how Knuckles and Amy would be implemented in the story, considering that Sonic is the only playable character (just as well. Maybe Sega still feels that Sonic's gameplay needs to be perfected or that they cannot implement other playable characters successfully in this game).

It's pretty cool that the little animals becomes prominent again and considering that rescuing them yields bonus contents, hopefully getting the Chaos Emeralds won't be as easy as it was in Generations.

Overall, the news seems generally good, especially considering the details on how Sonic’s different modes of speed are designed, which should not just allow for great speed, but also for exploration that isn’t made awkward.

I wonder if the guardians will all be given names and personalities...

I'm sure they will.

Wow. Just, wow.

You should not have been surprised.

... You want my personal opinion of this silly (even by the Internet's remarkably low standards) petition?

... Meeeeeeeeeeeh.

Best reaction to this kind of stupidity.

Waaaaaaaaaaait a minute.

Sonic and Eggman are supposedly teaming up.

Yet in that trailer we saw Sonic smashing the shit out of tons of Eggman's badniks.

THE REAL SUPER POWER OF TEAMWORK YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Indeed. Such loyalty.tongue.png

Nah it'd probably be more like:

"Watch out my robots, it's Sonic's homing attack!!"

"Doc, you aren't helping."

"Oh, go gorge on some chili dogs or something you insufferable pincushion!"

basically I just want those two to be fighting the entire game ok? ok.

That would be awesome.

Just had a thought.

Eggman helps Sonic deal with the Deadly Six. When they're defeated, Eggman uses this to his advantage and betrays Sonic to take over the Lost World. Sonic asks for the Deadly Six's help and the final battle with Eggman ensues.

Calling it.

I really hope this is what happens.

In that screenshot where Sonic's dodging Red Dude.... Where's his other arm?

Their frozen corpses are probably drifting through space as we speak. tongue.png

*clutches straws tight*

But... they were in Mario and Sonic at the London Olympic Games! And besides being set in the real world with all of the Mario cast in it for some reason, that's... gotta... be canon... right?

:(

In that screenshot where Sonic's dodging Red Dude.... Where's his other arm?

Behind him offscreen.

You know, I'm actually quite liking the Sonic-Eggman team up. You know why? Because even though his underlings have risen up and, judging by the role of badniks, taken over his empire, he wasn't turned in a complete joke - unlike, say, Heroes. Quite the contrary: he shows that he's determined to take back what belongs to him, even joining forces with Sonic for that purpose.

Essentially, his character continues strong as ever.

Not to mention that the concept has a lot of potential. While they have worked together before (ie. SA2) this is the first time Sonic and Robotnik are directly helping each other. This can bring upon a lot of interesting situations, and potentially hilarious situations. Especially when you consider Sonic absolutely won't trust Eggman. In all, I'm very excited for this.

Takes you back to Sonic and Eggman being forced to team up at the end of Sonic Advance 3, doesn't it?

Thinking about it... we all seem to be forgetting Sonic Chronicles! Eggman and Sonic teamed up in that game, and look how that ended up. Absolute freakin' unsolved evil domination.

inb4 Eggman turns the Lost World into the Death Hex

• Thumbs Up 6

Behind him offscreen.
Which would have it clipping through his spine given its position. =P Not a big deal though.

Thinking about it... we all seem to be forgetting Sonic Chronicles! Eggman and Sonic teamed up in that game, and look how that ended up. Absolute freakin' unsolved evil domination.

inb4 Eggman turns the Lost World into the Death Hex

Wouldn't surprise me.

So I've started to warm up a little to the whole team-up deal. I'll admit I'm still a bit dismayed about it (assuming there's no "twist" of any kind of course), but as long as it's not like all those past times, it shouldn't be too bad.

And the rest of the game (Deadly Six included) still look great anyways, so don't think I'm boycotting the game or anything, haha.

As far as Rich from IGN potentially referring to the Nintendo Direct as the "before E3" statement...

"nope."

https://twitter.com/SAMykonosFan/status/339782549108830208

That should hopefully link to the whole conversation. Not to familiar with linking Tweets. So yeah, we could get info at E3 thanks to the Nintendo Direct, and then maybe even more thanks to IGN. Cool.

Edited by Mykonos

I think Eggman teaming up with Sonic for the whole game has serious awesomeness potential. Color and Gens re-established him as the main villain, so I'm perfectly fine with other ones this time around, seeing as how they look like actual characters and not some giant monster bullshit. Seeing how Eggman's consistently the best character, having him be around the whole game on Sonic;s side could be really fun to see. 

I thinkt that Sonic Lost World will be an game recycled and rubble of old things from the Sonic series.

-Models of Sonic X-treme

-Motobug

-Chooper

-Sandworm

-Caterkiller

-Snail Blaster

-Bladed Spinner

-Level similiar of Green Hill