Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

Well small things like that would be understandable yes. I guess it just depends on how big the uniqueness things are for each of the people are in this. Small uniqueness' could be possible in a simple update I'm sure, since they did make the tricks more so now.

I have a feeling he meant he completed the phase 3 and separately obtained Blaze through red rings

She. :P

And yes, I got a bunch of red rings so I unlocked Blaze. Sorry for the confusion. :B

Oh I'd definitely say so!

Sonic: longer lasting spin dash

Tails: slow descent from jumps unless you spin dash down

Amy: boost meter fills and depletes faster

They could adjust characters speeds too. Slower characters would be easier to manoeuvre around obstacles, but their points payoff would be lower by virtue of not running so far.

This!

There's no real reason to bother unlocking the characters unless you're a huge fan of a character in particular. Especally given how long it takes to collect red rings and the fact there's a chance (however small) of just winning them through the daily spins or daily challenges.

I'd have said there was no need to bother with differing the characters however given that it's just a small phone game, but the fact that they keep updating it and hosting these challenges suggests to me that they must make a decent ammount of money from the micro transactions so it probably would be worth their while to make such changes.

Oh I'd definitely say so!

Sonic: longer lasting spin dash

Tails: slow descent from jumps unless you spin dash down

Amy: boost meter fills and depletes faster

They could adjust characters speeds too. Slower characters would be easier to manoeuvre around obstacles, but their points payoff would be lower by virtue of not running so far.

Hmmm... Didn't they do something similar to this with the characters in Jump? I still don't understand why they didn't do it for this game.

Well, the ultimate motive behind having different characters is because there's no shortage of fans who prefer someone over Sonic, so this is just SEGA cashing in on that, sorta how they did with Colors DS.

It would be nice if their gameplay styles were mixed up, however. Given how Hardlight's gradually polished the game so it doesn't come off like a cash grab (at least not as much as it did at first), who knows, maybe they'll give us that as well. They've been steadily making the game better and better with each patch.

It could work quite nicely; give Sonic, Shadow and Blaze more boost power, give Knuckles the ability to break through certain barriers, Amy could smack Badniks aside with her hammer?

But yeah. I just play as Blaze because she's a kitty. Dawww. :3

Global challenge update! Stage 3 is very very close to completion! With 3 days left, can we do it?

Just passed Stage 3 and halfway done with Stage 4!

I think we all have a good shot at doing this, to say the least!

If nothing else people who complete Stage 4 individually still deserve the prize.

I think it's pretty much a given that we've unlocked Silver, I mean, we have 3 days and the challenge is almost complete.

There, got my 50. I've completed Stage 4. Just need to wait for it to be done in 2 days. We're about half way through. Good luck guys, we're going to make it!

So... I was dumb bot and actually paid money for content on this... I now have almost everything on the game except silver and I've actually run out of challenges xD

Never doing that on a phone game again D: the arcades never died! They just became 'free' to play phone games

Done my 4 phases, yeeey!

Uh, I have a small problem with my missions, though. I'm on a "complete a daily challenge for 5 consecutive days" which I have done. Twice. I've got to the 5 day lucky dip and been awarded the prize, but the mission is still there. What gives? Has anyone else had this problem?

Just a little more, the final bar is 3/4 full! Its the final day too.

Mambo, Im about to start this challenge myself, does your progress bar not go up at all?

I'd help with the overall challenge but I already reached my personal goal, does it even count any more? x.x

Any present you collect helps the global bar rise, the personal bar just stops at 50 presents because it is nothing more than an unlocking requirement for each stage's prize. In fact, I have collected almost 2000 presents in the last two weeks and saw the global bar grow a little following my contributions quite a few times. I personally think there's no need to worry, anyway, as I'm confident Silver will be unlocked by tomorrow morning.

Just a little more, the final bar is 3/4 full! Its the final day too.

Mambo, Im about to start this challenge myself, does your progress bar not go up at all?

No it doesn't seem to be... perhaps the update removing the Xmas challenge might fix it but I'm just a little confused. I wonder if I have to do it as specific character, or get all four puzzle pieces on one run for five days? It just doesn't say. I wondered if someone here who has done all the missions might have any ideas.

I'd help with the overall challenge but I already reached my personal goal, does it even count any more? x.x

I've got just over 600 presents! XD However some of them were "offline" and I got a pop up warning telling me these wouldn't count towards the Global Challenge. :s It's not far to go, peeps! Then we can play as Silver singing: Silver takes an hour Dashing, an hour Dashing as Silver!

I completed my level four section a little bit ago. There is just a little sliver left on the global side, so it shouldn't take too many more people completing the section to get him unlocked.

I also finished all my missions the other day as well,so now that section is completely blank and my multiplier is now going to stay at 40X for the time being. Some of those later ones definitely took awhile to beat.

And with less than two hours to go... I'd be surprised if it wasn't slightly rigged :P You know, I actually wish the characters had voices in this game. They do in Jump, so why not here too?

• Thumbs Up 1

Zazz being given voice clips makes me hopefully they'll eventually give clips to the characters... even if just minor sound effects whenever they get an item or some such.

At least we were spared the "Good, Great, Awesome, Outstanding, Amazing!" thing when you have to swipe.

They should just have voice clips for activating the boost, successfully completing a sequence of tricks, getting hit and not much else. It'd give them a touch more character, seeing as they're all simply skins.

• Thumbs Up 2

They should just have voice clips for activating the boost, successfully completing a sequence of tricks, getting hit and not much else. It'd give them a touch more character, seeing as they're all simply skins.

Just so they can abuse "IT'S NO USE!!" For Silver when you dash lmao.

• Thumbs Up 2