Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

Well, im still waiting for my cream and vector update in Sonic Jump....lets see how quickly these extras are released in comparison!!

Much sooner, I guess. Dash is F2P with a much larger userbase than Jump. I think it's probably more profitable too, so that'd explain why they've sort of forgotten that Jump exists.

Checked earlier, we're about 3/4 done with Stage 2. Doing ok I guess, hopefully Stage 3 is a breeze.

Also, want to know who's going to be available in the future?

472sQJw.jpg

Considering this game is a sequel of sorts to Sonic Jump, I'll bet it's only a matter of time before Vector becomes playable as well. If so, that Ouroboros-styled spin attack he uses would be perfect for this game!

Well, if nothing else they'll be able to milk the global challenge and all the delicious micro/ad revenue it brings in for a while.

The joy of Sonic's friends is that while they are too numerous to all be packed into a main title, they surely come in handy when you need tons of characters for whatever purpose.

If they are just going to add characters from now on, I'll eventually get bored of Dash. I already finished everything bar this global challenge. 

I want new areas. I want more unique bosses like Minion Rush, I am getting real fed up with Zazz on my runs.

More bosses is definitely something they should consider. I'm almost certain they will, too - it'd be wasteful to keep just one boss. That they changed the bumpers to Eggman designs, I think, indicates they have much bigger plans for the boss feature.

I'm predicting Eggman mechs in the future; it'll be interesting to see what they do. There's sadly only four directions one can move in... I really think a ground-based homing attack would be useful for bosses if nothing else.

• Thumbs Up 1

More Eggman bosses would be great. :D I do like the change of focus the Zazz boss brings, as well as the change of music(!) but I too sometimes get a bit annoyed if he appears on my every run.

I've just finished stage two of the Silver challenge; it does bug me that I can't see exactly how many presents I am supposed to get, and how many the community are. I'm assuming stage 3 is 500 presents?

More Eggman bosses would be great. biggrin.png I do like the change of focus the Zazz boss brings, as well as the change of music(!) but I too sometimes get a bit annoyed if he appears on my every run.

I've just finished stage two of the Silver challenge; it does bug me that I can't see exactly how many presents I am supposed to get, and how many the community are. I'm assuming stage 3 is 500 presents?

You need 50 presents to complete your part of each stage. So theorietically, if you only collected the required amount and not a single extra one, you'd have 200 by the end of it. I've already got over 250, but it counts for nothing until the next stage opens up.

Android and new iOS players have to unlock her the same way that Knuckles, Tails and Amy are unlocked.

But Mambo just said she just completed phase 3 and unlocked Blaze when in my end it's just some power up. I kinda knew that new players have to unlock Blaze using Red Star rings but--

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a feeling he meant he completed the phase 3 and separately obtained Blaze through red rings

But Mambo just said he just completed phase 3 and unlocked Blaze when in my end it's just some power up. I kinda knew that new players have to unlock Blaze using Red Star rings but--

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seprate things.

Today I went to the toilet and had a delicious meal. Not at the same time though.

Ohhhh. Hehehe, whoops sorry. Silly me. ^^;; By the way how much does Blaze cost? I have so many red star rings (and no I didn't do an IAP) that I may not participate in the next global challenge and just buy the character instead.

Ohhhh. Hehehe, whoops sorry. Silly me. ^^;;

By the way how much does Blaze cost? I have so many red star rings (and no I didn't do an IAP) that I may not participate in the next global challenge and just buy the character instead.

You need 55 Red Star Rings to get her.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm curious as to what'll happen if we don't complete the challenge...I mean, surely after modelling/programming silver into the game, even if we fail, we'll still get him somehow anyway right?

I'm curious as to what'll happen if we don't complete the challenge...I mean, surely after modelling/programming silver into the game, even if we fail, we'll still get him somehow anyway right?

What happened with at least one of the previous challenges, is the time on it was extended - chances are, this time they might do the same if it looks like it won't be complete in time - just chuck a few extra days onto the clock so that, hey, everyone DID manage to complete the challenge!

For reasons I and others have stated, almost certainly. It'd make for bad PR to not give all the people who've been trying it.

I'm positive the characters aren't the real moneymaker during the Challenges, so much as all the money they get from microtransactions and advertisements. If people end up paying a dollar or two to get some red rings to buy characters, so much the better.

I do wish the other characters were more than just simple model/animation swaps. Maybe one can have a shorter spin dash or heavier jump

• Thumbs Up 1

I do wish the other characters were more than just simple model/animation swaps. Maybe one can have a shorter spin dash or heavier jump

If they could do that, it would make the characters more unique, but is it worth it for this kind of game? I guess that is the big question there.

If they could do that, it would make the characters more unique, but is it worth it for this kind of game? I guess that is the big question there.

Oh I'd definitely say so!

Sonic: longer lasting spin dash

Tails: slow descent from jumps unless you spin dash down

Amy: boost meter fills and depletes faster

They could adjust characters speeds too. Slower characters would be easier to manoeuvre around obstacles, but their points payoff would be lower by virtue of not running so far.