Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

I managed to get Knuckles on the daily spin, go meeeeeeeee.... and I got enough red rings to get Amy.

Oh lawd  that running. Why does she run like that?

Dat running animation reminds me of Dumb Running Sonic.

Woo glitch time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsDeyBwDQVY&feature=youtu.be

If you're quick enough you can do two or even three swipes before it goes to score boosters screen.

Woo glitch time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsDeyBwDQVY&feature=youtu.be

The not compatible-ness of my device probably keeps it from updating, so I'll always have this. And Zazz.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, that was interesting. I was doing a run, then encountered Zazz. Nothing out of the ordinary. I beat him, then continued on my run. 4 million points later...he reappeared, tougher than before! I didn't expect him to reappear, much less be a lot harder. Just an interesting thing.

Oh, he shows up more than once? Well I guess his use of "this time" is more appropriate... does the second encounter at least award more points?

I presume his stars become less predictable the second time around?

Oh yeah, I have had him appear more than once in a run. It doesn't happen that often though, or I haven't been able to stay alive long enough for it to happen much. My high score is only 3mil. But he has appeared twice before to me. The second time he starts right up against the screen instead of slowly working towards it and the stars come a lot faster. You are more likely to have to jump as well as He did sometimes send all three rows at you instead of just simply going left and right to dodge them like in the first encounter.

I'll have to play through that some time... it sounds like one of those cases where you need to have really quick reflexes to come out on top if you have to jump to dodge all three stars. Which would be a challenge, which is almost always good in my book (similar to the moments where you have two totem poles and a gap, so the only solution is to jump over the gap and time your slide back to the right/left perfectly) as it enhances the variety of the game.

Do they greatly increase the bounty for beating him the second time, however? I would certainly hope so, to match the fact he's a different kind of beast that second round.

No, he still only rewards 220k points the second time around.

Pff, well that's lame! I had hoped he'd give a bigger reward given that he's much, much harder.

Guess I should file that onto the wishlist to send to them of things to patch... it's a small detail, I'm sure. It stands to reason that a boss that's harder should, well, give more of a bonus to being defeated. Otherwise it just comes off as a nuisance meant to screw you up.

220k? I normally only get like 160 or 170k for beating him. Also, I think when I beat him the second time, I got fewer points. Its like that sometimes with him. Sometimes I get more points and other times he barely gives any points at all for beating him.

220k? I normally only get like 160 or 170k for beating him. Also, I think when I beat him the second time, I got fewer points. Its like that sometimes with him. Sometimes I get more points and other times he barely gives any points at all for beating him.

Your multiplier is factored in the boss, so you might vary from others due to having a lower or higher multiplier, and having your boost gauge full doubles your multiplier, so...

I have a 20x multiplier, which is 40x under a full boost gauge.

Your multiplier is factored in the boss, so you might vary from others due to having a lower or higher multiplier, and having your boost gauge full doubles your multiplier, so...

I have a 20x multiplier, which is 40x under a full boost gauge.

Yeah, I think mine when full is something like 36x when fully full like that. I know I haven't completed all the missions at this point still, but I'm still working on them. Just when you get to some of these high up ones, it can take awhile.

Also, is there any reason to continue to hold onto all these red rings I am constantly getting in-game now that I have all the characters? Should I simply hold onto them or should I stick them into buying revive tokens?

Maybe hold onto 50-60 or so incase you miss a global challenge but you could do what you want with the rest, I haven't spent mine but I don't really have need to

I'm getting bored with these missions.....how many are there in total?

Also, what acheivements? none on android so far.....

Is the update available for anyone on Android yet? I'm not seeing it.

Android users have to wait until next Christmas.

watch it happen

• Thumbs Up 1

Android users have to wait until next Christmas.

watch it happen

At this point, I would not be suprised.

Android version says "New version is available! Do you want to download it now?"

I press "YES"

And the game throws me into Apple App Store. WHAT'RE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME?!

• Thumbs Up 1

In the new update, you are informed by three monitors at the end of a section that you will be fighting Zazz.....but there is an Eggman symbol on the monitors. Pretty strong indication that we're getting an Eggman boss.

I actually wonder if they plan on expanding the villains roster for this game... Eggman's a given, but if Zazz is staying, that logically means non-Eggman bad guys are still doable.

Perhaps Metal Sonic would be a possible one, if he's not considered for playable? The Rogues Gallery is kind of limited... I'm not counting any of the villains from games such as Black Knight because those games don't exist anymore to SEGA, so the likes of Erazor Djinn, King Arthur, Black Doom, etc. are out. 

Having the eggman monitors is a nice heads up that you are about to fight a boss. Before, in case of some emergency where you may need the boost, in the beginning of the boss areas, the boost is disabled during that part, but if you didn't realize it was a boss area, you could get yourself into trouble by accident like that. I don't use  the boost that often though, but there is one or two cases where I may want to use it if I see a particular formation coming up.

Having an Eggman boss yes I think is a given on something they should do, but yeah, Metal is sort of a flip there, because he could be either a boss or a playable character.