Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

The boost is only ever helpful if you don't fancy your chances with an upcoming obstacle set for whatever reason. It just prevents you from ranking up points from defeating Badniks, and resets your multiplier. Not a nice trade-off for the distance it carries you. It's the same reason why headstarts are worthless outside of missions.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hmm maybe they could make metal both a boss and a character? Maybe have it so he is a boss if you fight him with anyone but himself, then of you play as metal you fight against sonic?

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh the challenge is up already? I thought they were waiting for christmas, but alrighty then, I can do that. I'll get to it as soon as possible working to unlock Silver now.

Right guys, we need to collect about 200 presents each I think. I just put in 63, need to wait for it to update. Good luck everyone!

200 presents each in total, or daily? I've managed to get 51 today. Also, at the daily challenges now linked between iOS and Android, or is it separate on both?

I think the achievements on Android are a bit broken...I got the one for 6,000,000 points in one run, but I hadn't even gotten to that.

Completely unexpectedly got an iPhone 5s for Christmas this year. Dash runs absolutely wonderfully on it to the extent that it's pretty unplayable on my old 4 by comparison. Hardlight had, after some time, managed to get the game running on at a consistent 30fps with minimal slowdown a while ago on the 4, but as soon as iOS 7 came out the game started to run poorly again and they've not yet fixed it. A bit of a shame, really. It's so much nicer to play on a 5s.

I still have a little issue with the game. Whenever I start it up, the app minimises itself and opens up Facebook, telling me to to sign in. It's really rather annoying. Anyone know how to stop this happening?

I really hate the Global Challenge setup now. I liked the Shadow one because there was no limit to how much you could contribute. This one? You have to wait for everyone else to participate to get anywhere...

Would any presents I collect after 50 at least be counted towards the next goal when the world finally gets up to 50?

...also, how the heck is the 50 presents from the worldwide calculated? If it's the average, we're screwed.

Hmm maybe they could make metal both a boss and a character? Maybe have it so he is a boss if you fight him with anyone but himself, then of you play as metal you fight against sonic?

Worse comes to worse they could do an Ass Pull and explain it's different models of Metal Sonic or something. It worked for Archie and Fleetway, why not the games too? I mean, we've established Sonic Team doesn't care about any overarching plot elements. tongue.png

I really hate the Global Challenge setup now. I liked the Shadow one because there was no limit to how much you could contribute. This one? You have to wait for everyone else to participate to get anywhere...

Would any presents I collect after 50 at least be counted towards the next goal when the world finally gets up to 50?

...also, how the heck is the 50 presents from the worldwide calculated? If it's the average, we're screwed.

It's probably the total number of presents collect. Like once either 50,000 presents have been collected the first stage is completed, or maybe it's 10,000 people have collected 50 presents. Just a guess with random numbers, since we can't tell really. I've got over 100 presents myself at the moment, so I theoretically should be over halfway there if it carries over to the next section.

Completely unexpectedly got an iPhone 5s for Christmas this year. Dash runs absolutely wonderfully on it to the extent that it's pretty unplayable on my old 4 by comparison. Hardlight had, after some time, managed to get the game running on at a consistent 30fps with minimal slowdown a while ago on the 4, but as soon as iOS 7 came out the game started to run poorly again and they've not yet fixed it. A bit of a shame, really. It's so much nicer to play on a 5s.

I still have a little issue with the game. Whenever I start it up, the app minimises itself and opens up Facebook, telling me to to sign in. It's really rather annoying. Anyone know how to stop this happening?

I have no idea. I just set it to post in the "Only Me" fashion just to get it to stop.

I have no idea. I just set it to post in the "Only Me" fashion just to get it to stop.

I messaged them on Facebook this morning, and got a reply back saying there should be a sign out option, but as far as I can tell there isn't any such thing.

We're about 3/4 done on stage 1 of the global challenge. After 4 days. With a week or so to go. We have no chance huh?

I remember in the Sonic Lost World global challenge, it seemed like we wouldn't win the star prize because nobody pitched in. In the end though, we somehow got the star prize since everyone decided to pitch in at the last minute.

I remember in the Sonic Lost World global challenge, it seemed like we wouldn't win the star prize because nobody pitched in. In the end though, we somehow got the star prize since everyone decided to pitch in at the last minute.

It is either that everyone does it at the last minute, or they are doing it on purpose to tease the people and are going to give the star prize anyone, since they likely have gone to the trouble of already programming him into the game. Why not use him then, even if people haven't gotten to some number of presents in the game.

My guess is if we don't get enough presents, Silver will still be added but we'd have to buy him with red rings.

My guess is if we don't get enough presents, they'll suddenly decide to extend the challenge or fiddle the numbers so we'll magically win. I mean, can you imagine them saying "Whoops, you all suck. Those two weeks of effort playing this game were a blatant waste of your time."?

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah it would suck, although to be fair I only really play loads when there is a Global Challenge on, otherwise ill play it if I feel like it if I have a spare 5 mins, but generally I wanna play something else

... Could someone fill me in on this Silver talk? I've been gone a while:/

New Global Challenge. World needs to gather a certain amount of presents to unlock more stages with the final prize being Silver.