Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

According to the trailer, you can download it for FREE! Android fans rejoice! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tXXBYGvvlw

Edit - Trailer was also uploaded by SEGAEurope Youtube channel. I just checked the store and didn't find it, but maybe it'll be up later today...

At-FUCKING-last! And it's also free. Well I'll check now

EDIT: The store hasn't updated yet...-_-

1450229_10152014215397418_578454225_n.jp

Android Sonic will consume your soul.

Goddamn, maybe it's just me, but from that trailer the Android version looks much better than the iOS versions, graphics wise.

• Thumbs Up 5

Time to create an Android thread.

*silence*

or just add iOS/Android to the topic name

Edit: And to think that the HTC One V would be compatible with this, but it is! Hooray! Although the game crashes now and then, it's running much better than the iPod Touch 4th Gen version

Goddamn, maybe it's just me, but from that trailer the Android version looks much better than the iOS versions, graphics wise.

You're damn right it does!

Ugh... It says it's not compatible with my phone or tablet...=/

"Not compatible"

Well that was a kick in the nuts. Thanks, Hardlight.

Nice, finally it's out on Android! Let me just download it then-

"This app is incompatible with your device"

i guess i'll go back to subway surfers...

Okay, how limited is the phone choice for this, like seriously? My HTC Sensation XE, is normally pretty good with apps...

The game looks gorgeous on the iPhone 5, 5s and iPad 3, Mini with Retina and Air. And from the trailer, it doesn't look better it looks the same.

Nice, finally it's out on Android! Let me just download it then-

"This app is incompatible with your device"

i guess i'll go back to subway surfers...

That's the problem with Android. To be safe, you must have a Nexus device (and even then some apps will not work). And this is also why I'll stay with Apple and iOS until this "incompatible" nonsense is gone.

EDIT: OMG! A new update arrived, and Amy does some new moves while she is in the air!

• Thumbs Up 1

It runs on my Galaxy S3, so that's a relief. Though, I've had the incompatibility thing happen before to me.

The Adventures of Tintin for mobile devices could run, just barely, on my iPod Touch 4, crashing often too. Then when I got my S3 I found that it wasn't compatible, yet I know for a fact that the S3 is much more capable than the iPod Touch 4, so god knows why it's on that device and not my S3.

I also tried running Sonic Dash on my Touch before, and of course it would crash every now and then. Often times I'd have to start the game up three times just to get it to run. It's kinda nice to finally play this game without having to worry about it crashing every game. Though I've already been fucked over by lag a couple times, so that's just peachy.

Okay, someone gave me a link to an apk that supports my device and others, and I finally have this gem on my phone. I can't wait to join the next global challenge!

It runs on my Galaxy S3, so that's a relief. Though, I've had the incompatibility thing happen before to me.

The Adventures of Tintin for mobile devices could run, just barely, on my iPod Touch 4, crashing often too. Then when I got my S3 I found that it wasn't compatible, yet I know for a fact that the S3 is much more capable than the iPod Touch 4, so god knows why it's on that device and not my S3.

I also tried running Sonic Dash on my Touch before, and of course it would crash every now and then. Often times I'd have to start the game up three times just to get it to run. It's kinda nice to finally play this game without having to worry about it crashing every game. Though I've already been fucked over by lag a couple times, so that's just peachy.

Yeah, Dash on a 4th-gen Touch was a nightmare. I eventually gave up, but now I can't play it at all.

Okay, someone gave me a link to an apk that supports my device and others, and I finally have this gem on my phone. I can't wait to join the next global challenge!

What phone do you have?

Edited by TripsS3

I don't think I'm allowed to post links like that here. Even though it's already a free game, I don't wanna take risks.

I don't think I'm allowed to post links like that here. Even though it's already a free game, I don't wanna take risks.

I was thinking that too, I dunno. PM?

I'm having the same incompatible device problem and I've never had this issue with any of sega's android mobile library, granted my motorola atrix 2 is outdated, however if it can run gta 3 and gta: vc (despite it saying the same incompatible device crap) I'm pretty sure it'd run this game.

I saw a comment on tssz that reads:

Leonie
Posted November 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM

"Haha I had the same issue. I downloaded it using an apk downloader and put in on my phone. The game works just fine!
I told Sega this by telling it in a review on Google play. In a matter of hours my device was added.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to put an apk download link of sonic dash here? But it’s pretty easy to get."

I'll let you know how this works, because I did the same with both gta games and they both ran fine on my device. (the stupid formating made the comment bold for no reason, I said this).

I'm having the same incompatible device problem and I've never had this issue with any of sega's android mobile library, granted my motorola atrix 2 is outdated, however if it can run gta 3 and gta: vc (despite it saying the same incompatible device crap) I'm pretty sure it'd run this game.

I saw a comment on tssz that reads:

Leonie

Posted November 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM

"Haha I had the same issue. I downloaded it using an apk downloader and put in on my phone. The game works just fine!

I told Sega this by telling it in a review on Google play. In a matter of hours my device was added.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to put an apk download link of sonic dash here? But it’s pretty easy to get."

I'll let you know how this works, because I did the same with both gta games and they both ran fine on my device. (the stupid formating made the comment bold for no reason, I said this).

So googling for the apk is the way to go.

So googling for the apk is the way to go.

Someone in the comments section on the tssz sonic dash android article posted the download link.

Edit: It's legit I'm playing the game right now albeit with some frame rate drops and it's no where near as pretty as the ipad 3 version

I've been playing the game for a few hours on Android (a Galaxy S3) and wanted to give some impressions. Not on the gameplay, but more on how it runs.

The game looks wonderful on the 5 inch screen, with no signs of stretching. The textures also seem to be high quality, but I haven't played the iOS version that much, so I might be wrong. The game also runs pretty much at a smooth frame rate, with drops only happening occasionally. Overall, it is in my opinion better than what I played of the iOS version.

Yeah, Dash on a 4th-gen Touch was a nightmare. I eventually gave up, but now I can't play it at all.

Sonic Dash runs just barely 30FPS on iTouch 5th gen. So I imagine how worse it could be on 4th gen. Seriously you need a iPhone 5/5s or the latest iOS devices (excluding iPod Touch) to make it run 60FPS with high quality graphics.

Sonic Dash runs just barely 30FPS on iTouch 5th gen. So I imagine how worse it could be on 4th gen. Seriously you need a iPhone 5/5s or the latest iOS devices (excluding iPod Touch) to make it run 60FPS with high quality graphics.

So this game, if you run it in any other way than than iphone5 I just happen to have gotten last Christmas, it slows down to half the speed I currently play it in? If that's is right, then that definitely needs to be fixed as soon as possible I would think.

I'm not sure what fps it's running at, but on my iPod touch 5th gen it runs nice and steady, lag free :) the graphics look great and it feels slightly faster than before the update that they did about a month back.

I'm getting the iPhone 6 next year so I'm out of luck.

Runs perfectly fine on my iPhone 4s though.

I also had to download the APK file to play Sonic Dash and my Droid 4 can handle it well without any trouble. Shame a lot of people won't be able to play it till the issues get fixed (if they do at all)