Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

I remember spending about a week trying to get Tails, but by the time I bought him, I stopped caring about the game. tongue.png

Then it sounds like you have a really short attention span maybe, because I've been playing the game for a few months now and just finally got all the characters unlocked.

Aaaand, the Lost World Global Challenge has been completed!

What exactly was the big reward for participation? I didn't really see any flare to this one, unlike the last two... hence, I didn't really feel motivated to do much for it (unlike the Shadow one, where about 1/5,000 of the meters were mine if I recall correctly).

Edited by Ogilvie

What exactly was the big reward for participation? I didn't really see any flare to this one, unlike the last two... hence, I didn't really feel motivated to do much for it (unlike the Shadow one, where about 1/5,000 of the meters were mine if I recall correctly).

Four Sonic Lost World wallpapers.

Yeah, it was four lost world wallpapers that are now in my photo section of my phone. This is only the second global challenge I've done, the Blaze one being the other one, but are the global challenges a common thing or have there not been that many of them?

Only been three so far , they have been a lot more common recently with Blaze coming not far from Shadow and the Lost World one being closer again. I wouldn't expect to see another one too soon though

• Thumbs Up 1

I know this might sound silly, but does anyone know if I would be able to connect an ipad or android device to a tv (via hdmi) and play it on the tv? Y'know, like the original port of All-Stars Racing? I've been racking my brain over this, since I didn't know if it was worth buying an adapter to connect it to my tv. If anyone could give me an answer, then that would be great.

Y'know, it's been a while since I last posted in this thread...

The last time I posted here, my impression of this game was well, probably the worst game I have ever played on iOS (no kidding)...

I remember paying $2 for cheap deaths, 30FPS, missions that are incredibly annoying, impossible to get Knuckles and Tails without forking your cash, have to tap multiple fish and most of the time your taps don't even register so you fall to your death...

Basically step aside Sonic Dash, you are worthless and Subway Surfers and Minion Rush is better. You are not fun.

This is what happened ever since my temporarily leave:

• Global Challenges with Blaze and Shadow character unlocks
  • 60FPS (so smooth now!)
  • Daily Spin to gain prizes
  • Possible to get every character fairly (although I had all the characters before minus Blaze and Shadow)
  • Beach update (It's beautiful!)
  • Boosters to improve your score (I will not use any of my boosters until I have been dethroned 1st in my friend's rankings, instead I'm just stacking them =p)
  • And last but not least, the Sonic Lost World update. (Probably the best update to this game)

I don't know what to say Sega Hardlight. You poured a lot of effort to this game to actually make it fun over the months and my view about this game changed completely. It's like the XONE doing a 180. But is it enough to be better than Subway Surfers? 

HECK YES!

I haven't touched that game ever since the beach update.

You got me hooked, bravo Sega Hardlight! <3 Now if only more people played it instead of Subway Surfers and Temple Run...and if the game is also compatible with the 3GS (so some of my friends could play...)

Oh, and I still haven't forgotten about Sonic Jump! Where's dat update?!?! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Y'know, it's been a while since I last posted in this thread...

The last time I posted here, my impression of this game was well, probably the worst game I have ever played on iOS (no kidding)...

I remember paying $2 for cheap deaths, 30FPS, missions that are incredibly annoying, impossible to get Knuckles and Tails without forking your cash, have to tap multiple fish and most of the time your taps don't even register so you fall to your death...

Basically step aside Sonic Dash, you are worthless and Subway Surfers and Minion Rush is better. You are not fun.

This is what happened ever since my temporarily leave:

• Global Challenges with Blaze and Shadow character unlocks
  • 60FPS (so smooth now!)
  • Daily Spin to gain prizes
  • Possible to get every character fairly (although I had all the characters before minus Blaze and Shadow)
  • Beach update (It's beautiful!)
  • Boosters to improve your score (I will not use any of my boosters until I have been dethroned 1st in my friend's rankings, instead I'm just stacking them =p)
  • And last but not least, the Sonic Lost World update. (Probably the best update to this game)

I don't know what to say Sega Hardlight. You poured a lot of effort to this game to actually make it fun over the months and my view about this game changed completely. It's like the XONE doing a 180. But is it enough to be better than Subway Surfers? 

HECK YES!

I haven't touched that game ever since the beach update.

You got me hooked, bravo Sega Hardlight! <3 Now if only more people played it instead of Subway Surfers and Temple Run...and if the game is also compatible with the 3GS (so some of my friends could play...)

Oh, and I still haven't forgotten about Sonic Jump! Where's dat update?!?! 

Was the game really that bad when it first came out? I got the game for free and have taken the time to unlock everything I can from the game so far for free, so I've known nothing else other than what I've started with in this game.

Was the game really that bad when it first came out? I got the game for free and have taken the time to unlock everything I can from the game so far for free, so I've known nothing else other than what I've started with in this game.

Yes it was that bad. Luckily I had an iPhone 5 by the time I got the game, otherwise the game would have been unplayable for most part.

I know this might sound silly, but does anyone know if I would be able to connect an ipad or android device to a tv (via hdmi) and play it on the tv? Y'know, like the original port of All-Stars Racing? I've been racking my brain over this, since I didn't know if it was worth buying an adapter to connect it to my tv. If anyone could give me an answer, then that would be great.

Not sure about TV but you could play it on a computer using BlueStacks?

That is, you could do it when the Android version finally gets released! :P

Not sure about TV but you could play it on a computer using BlueStacks?

That is, you could do it when the Android version finally gets released! tongue.png

How is that even possible when the game is purely touch-based. D= (I'm aware of BlueStacks and what it could do btw)

It was barely playable.

Yes, you should be able to play it on your TV. When Sonic 1 HD came out I got a cable to connect my android to the TV to play it. Members here also used Bluestacks to play it, but I'm not sure how that would work with Sonic Dash.

While I am undoubtedly pleased that there's finally some confirmation of an Android version, I'm also horribly underwhelmed that all we've been given is a teaser and the promise that it's coming "soon". We've been waiting way too long for this port as it is, I'd rather they just announced it when it was actually available to download rather than drag it out even further.

• Thumbs Up 2

While I am undoubtedly pleased that there's finally some confirmation of an Android version, I'm also horribly underwhelmed that all we've been given is a teaser and the promise that it's coming "soon". We've been waiting way too long for this port as it is, I'd rather they just announced it when it was actually available to download rather than drag it out even further.

But it's such a beautiful MS-Paint job.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd rather they just announced it when it was actually available to download rather than drag it out even further.

Ditto, but I guess this is just a Coming Soon image to hold us off for the release while they add the finishing touches.

Looks like the Android version will be getting the basic (no beach, no SLW update) at launch...

Downloading it right now! It's good to finally get my hands on this game.

And it looks like the Zazz battle is in!