Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

Oh now that's just lush! Gonna have to give this a whirl. It's been a couple of weeks since I played Dash.

Boss Battle Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC6ROA45p3U

Edited by BlueTidalGamer
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think it's almost a guarantee they'll keep this feature in the game, but with a different boss battle. It wouldn't make much sense to put in the boss coding and then not make use of it in some way.

Let's just hope it's free and not one of those "pay one dollar and get ten different boss battles!" things...

Played and fought Zazz. It's a short battle lasting a single lane of track, and when you get to the end, you get to homing attack him repeatedly for 120,000 points total. Nothing groundbreaking but it's still entertaining as a minigame.

Hardlight, masters of releasing a beta as the full game and then finally patching it to full game status over the course of a year!

At least, that's the impression I get.

Didn't see the new auras because I fought Zazz as Sonic but I'll need to check that out... tis about time each one got their own color.

Sonic Dash has appeared on Google Play............but I'm suspicious, is this fake? The default description isn't in English and the developer is 'Komandarm Racing'.......

No announcement from SEGA/Hardlight.

Yep definitely fake. Don't download this app!

Just an update to my previous post ^ 

That fake Sonic Dash app (which apparently sends you to someone's youtube account) has now been removed from Google Play.

Also, Sonic Jump received an update today on Google Play. Bug Fixes.

Edited by -Bender-

How do you encounter Zazz, I played a bit but I haven't encountered him yet?

He shows up randomly after a few segments. There's nothing to it really, he just pops out of nowhere during a random segment.

Enjoy the 120k bonus!

The fact the music changes to Zazz' theme makes me wonder if they'll make soundtrack changes possible in the future as well...

He just randomly shows up. I've gotten him on a Daily Challenge path and a Loop path before.

Edited by Sky The Destroyer
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm just hopeful they'll put the music switch and boss mechanic to good use in future updates... I can see the paid DLC already. tongue.png

I mean, just imagine if they throw in all sorts of sweet remixes, and an assortment of bosses from various games...

Probably a bit too much for Hardlight to accomplish but who knows! They're running out of characters to add at this point.

Either way, adding boss battles does add some variety to the game. Adding more of them would definitely be good for the game as to add some more variety to it. Putting in different music is a plus as well. Hearing the kiss ass boss theme music from the game is such a plus in there. Well, good luck to all on the new global challenge over the next nine days.

I hope they update it soon, because Sonic Dash just crashed on my Ipad(with IOS 7) with the latest update installed.

I hope they update it soon, because Sonic Dash just crashed on my Ipad(with IOS 7) with the latest update installed.

Doesn't the game crash on a rare occasion every now and then anyway? It doesn't happen very often to me, but it has happened two or three times in the past two or so months since I got the game. Other than that, the game has worked pretty well to me.

It crashes very rarely for me, but I have to agree, since the latest SLW update mine has crashed a lot more regularly

It crashes very rarely for me, but I have to agree, since the latest SLW update mine has crashed a lot more regularly

Odd, since I would have to say it has been the opposite for me. I haven't had a crash at all since I did the lost world update strangely.

So let me guess

Zazz flies on his moon spitting stars at you

Zomom rides on his floating head shooting spiked balls at you, and maybe turns into a tornado

Zik rides on a giant apple and shoots fruit or energy blasts at you

Zeena... rides on a snowball while shooting lasers? idk

Zor rides on his owl and shoots missiles at you

Zavok rides on his giant robot dragon and attacks you with laser blasts from the sky

Wow, these all seem really similar don't they

Maybe there'll even be an Eggman boss that functions exactly the same as in the actual game

If they can add a lot more boss battles, I do feel it would make the game a bit more entertaining that's for sure. It is still fun for a bit everyday, but just that, for only a bit.

I was hoping for an Eggman boss with the Day Boss theme from Unleashed, myself. The rest of the Deadly Six aren't really needed, I think. One boss from SLW is good enough for promotion.

Edited by Ogilvie
  • Thumbs Up 2

I was hoping for an Eggman boss with the Day Boss theme from Unleashed, myself. The rest of the Deadly Six aren't really needed, I think. One boss from SLW is good enough for promotion.

Having an Eggman boss battle would definately be a plus in my eye for the game. Keep the Zazz boss battle in there for good, even after the promotion may be over. You went to the trouble of programming it in and it works just fine, so leave it in there. You would then have two boss battles for the game to cycle through. Adding more boss battles adds more random elements to the game that is already about random layouts appearing for you to deal with. It's a good addition in my eyes.

I feel like I wasted money buying Tails. The game is an okay time-killer, but I haven't played it in a long time. I remember being hooked on trying to get all the puzzle pieces to get Tails, but would normally get Rings, and had to wait another 24 hours to get a second chance. I was hoping Tails would be differently than Sonic. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope. I wasted 5 dollars on it, and it pissed me off. Seeing Zazz looks pretty cool, but I could care less right now. So, it's an okay time killer.

I feel like I wasted money buying Tails. The game is an okay time-killer, but I haven't played it in a long time. I remember being hooked on trying to get all the puzzle pieces to get Tails, but would normally get Rings, and had to wait another 24 hours to get a second chance. I was hoping Tails would be differently than Sonic. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope. I wasted 5 dollars on it, and it pissed me off. Seeing Zazz looks pretty cool, but I could care less right now. So, it's an okay time killer.

I haven't spent one dime on this game, but that is to each his own as well. If you are going to have a micro transaction game like this, they did it right as well in that you can still unlock everything naturally over time, you just have to work for it. I just last night finished unlocking every character in the game due to earning enough red rings over time to finally buy the last one of them. A lot of the time, a concept like this depends on how patient the person is and if they can take the time to earn the rewards over time of if they MUST have them now and pay for them to be unlocked right away.

• Thumbs Up 1

I haven't spent one dime on this game, but that is to each his own as well. If you are going to have a micro transaction game like this, they did it right as well in that you can still unlock everything naturally over time, you just have to work for it. I just last night finished unlocking every character in the game due to earning enough red rings over time to finally buy the last one of them. A lot of the time, a concept like this depends on how patient the person is and if they can take the time to earn the rewards over time of if they MUST have them now and pay for them to be unlocked right away.

I remember spending about a week trying to get Tails, but by the time I bought him, I stopped caring about the game. :P