Awoo.

The Sonic Vs Thread.

Kuzu

Or by the environment and terrain potentially screwing one of the character's up.

Say Sonic gets stuck in mud or slipping around ice uncontrollably. Characters like Silver, Shadow, or Blaze could potentially fuck him up.

...I need to stop reading military sci-fi...

I don't think cartoons or video games are real. I only consider them existing in some parallel world faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr far apart from our own reality.

You're contradicting yourself. Edited by Diogenes

By saying they're real and not real.

I never said that. I said they might possibly exist in another universe, separate from our own frame of reality. They don't exist in our universe. 

Edited by tsz11

Or by the environment and terrain potentially screwing one of the character's up.

Say Sonic gets stuck in mud or slipping around ice uncontrollably. Characters like Silver, Shadow, or Blaze could potentially fuck him up.

...I need to stop reading military sci-fi...

Not totally. If heavy metal slow shoes couldn't completely stop Sonic, I doubt mud could.

...right...

So, can I steer this topic away from the current discussion?

Here's something to think about: should a fight really be determined by what kind and how many powers a character has?

No you can't.

But the answer is, no.

Because no matter how many powers Amy has (presumably) one Chaos Blast will burn her to ashes.

Also, Sonic was Super when Eggman's smarts got him transformed into the Werehog.

By saying they're real and not real.

I can't say for sure that I understand this. But I agree.

No you can't.

But the answer is, no.

Because no matter how many powers Amy has (presumably) one Chaos Blast will burn her to ashes.

We're talking the same girl who can take missiles and punches to the face like any other character. So that's a pretty weak argument there.

Which means you're missing the point of fiction.

Isn't the point of fiction a creative work made by someone/s (specifically a book, or cartoon, game, whatever) that are made to be enjoyed by a group of people? And lots of other stuff that I don't know how to put in to words. But whatever the case, I do understand fiction. I watch cartoons all the time. 

We're talking the same girl who can take missiles and punches to the face like any other character. So that's a pretty weak argument there.

I didn't know we were discussing from the gameplay perspective.

Either way, no.

Fiction isn't real, by definition.

There is a very strong possibility of parallel universes existing. Just as strong as actual people having PSI or ESP, or people in the world having a superhuman ability or trait. Both of those that I listed actually do exist on our world.

Okay look.

Even if parallel worlds existed.

You're looking at it backwards.

There is a very strong possibility of parallel universes existing. Just as strong as actual people having PSI or ESP, or people in the world having a superhuman ability or trait. Both of those that I listed actually do exist on our world.

Oh for the love of Christ, just drop it...

Okay look.

Even if parallel worlds existed.

You're looking at it backwards.

I believe in their being parallel universes that are completely identical to any imaginative thought or dream that can go through your head right now, but we're getting waaaay of topic... 

There is a possibility of parallel universes, but there isn't a 'strong' possibility, because no one scientifically proved it.

I believe in their being parallel universes that are completely identical to any imaginative thought or dream that can go through your head right now, but we're getting waaaay of topic... 

Keep that belief to yourself.

There is a possibility of parallel universes, but there isn't a 'strong' possibility, because no one scientifically proved it.

Keep that belief to yourself.

This ain't never gonna end, is it?

I was wondering, how would Tails vs Cream turn out?

Edited by ElectroKyurem

Probably not until someone on the staff puts their foot down.

I've already suggested we get back on topic. I don't want to just keep going on and on about my beliefs and thoughts on quantum physics.

This ain't never gonna end, is it?

It won't, until some people stop trying to force their opinions.

Whatever, lets just get back to character X vs. character y...

Or it just did...

I was wondering, how would Tails vs Cream turn out?

Tails will definitely win, if Cheese didn't help her out.