Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

I'm surprised to see you haven't readed Past sins, considering that fic is spreading almost like Cupcakes did on it's days. (Though I wasn't there when that happened so I'm making a baseless comparation)

I know it is a fantastic story. You don't 6-star that fast and get an explosion of fan art unless it is. I know I should get to reading it. But I simply haven't had the time, honestly. I'd go to do it, and Of Mares and Magic would update. Or I'd go to do it, and On Feathered Wings would update. And then last time I went to read it, On a Cross and Arrow updated.

Plus, interesting one-shots take precedent over long stories that I haven't started yet; and I had a 30 story backlog to burn through when the last update took place (which is thankfully a more manageable 8 now, but Gravekeeper is still probably going to beat me).

Edited by Tornado

On a Cross and Arrow has been updated. Chapter 5.

All I have to say is...

RarityxElusive........oh my word......the RarityxElusive.....it---IT BURNS!!!

On a Cross and Arrow just gets better and better

Rarity and Elusive getting together was just that kind of awesome... you know... the ridiculous kind of awesome. It was so cheesy, and I loved it. My mind is still working out how 2 Pinkie Pies in the same place would work though... I have a feeling that the world might just explode.

Edited by Nix

If the combined power of two Rainbow Dashes didn't cause the world to end, I can't imagine how two Pinkie Pies would.

Also, Chapter 9 of Of Mares and Magic has moved the story into my personal Top 5. Manly tears were even shed.

Edited by Tornado

If the combined power of two Rainbow Dashes didn't cause the world to end, I can't imagine how two Pinkie Pies would.

I don't really know... it's just a feeling I had. I imagine the result will be ridiculously amazing anyways though.

On a Cross and Arrow just gets better and better

Rarity and Elusive getting together was just that kind of awesome... you know... the ridiculous kind of awesome. It was so cheesy, and I loved it. My mind is still working out how 2 Pinkie Pies in the same place would work though... I have a feeling that the world might just explode.

As cheesy as that pairing goes, it makes me grateful that Trixie isn't involved. Seriously, how cheesy would a (F) and (M) Trixie pairing would be? Wisconsin would be overwhelmed.

Just bringing this to your attention guys. Someone I'm suscribed to on youtube likes the show, and he found..............THIS

BEWARE: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO WATCH IS EXTREMELY HORRIFYING

Just bringing this to your attention guys. Someone I'm suscribed to on youtube likes the show, and he found..............THIS

BEWARE: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO WATCH IS EXTREMELY HORRIFYING

Doc_Brown.JPG

GREAT SCOTT THEIR REAL! :o

Seriously though I am the only one who doesn't see live action Ponies as a big deal? They have done this before, plus stage shows have been done with people dressed as Pokemon or Care Bears etc.

Disney have also done shows with Mickey and Winnie The Pooh.

Heck their might have been a stage show with Sonic and Co.

Oh, is that that thing from the Calgary Stampede? I'd kind of forgotten about that, but when I first heard about it I was really curious.

...am I a terrible person for actually finding it sort of cute? I've certainly seen far worse kids' stage shows (yes, including that Australian Sonic one). I can't listen to the audio right now, granted, so maybe half the terrible is supposed to come from some awful singing or voice imitation, but honestly that's not nearly as bad as it could've been. I feel terrible for whoever had to dance around in those costumes, though; my summer job suddenly seems completely awesome.

twily_by_sibsy-d41xkfi.jpg

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

I didn't think it was possible but I think this show is getting even cuter! :wub:

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

So I am a brony now.

DJ P0N-3 beats Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Pinkie Pie's ass everyday. DJ P0N-3 for Equestria's new leader.

• Thumbs Up 1

*snip*

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

I didn't think it was possible but I think this show is getting even cuter! :wub:

I want to hug her; she's so adorable. :wub:

Which reminds me, it's been like a day and a half since I doodled a pony. I should get on that.

twily_by_sibsy-d41xkfi.jpg

I'm predicting another episode like the CMChronicles and revealing more of Twilight's past or a possible age regression type scenario whether unintentional or not. I'm somewhat hoping for the latter since it sounds more interesting, IMO.

Edited by AdventChild

About a month ago I watched the first episode...for the first time in many years, I didn't scoff and flip the channel on a new post-2003 cartoon. I'm going to watch more since I liked it, to my surprise. I fear I may return as a brony ...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just finished Macintosh. Been crying for like an hour. I think I'm gonna have to surrender my man card.

• Thumbs Up 1

Crying at a sad fic doesn't mean you have to turn in your man card. It just makes you more of a man!

Eh.

*Looks at sig*

Yeah, I think I'm a brony.

But a HARDCORE Brony

Edited by gato

The fact that there is an extended version of the theme song confirmed raises my optimism of an official soundtrack release... someday.

Me before watching it:

My Little Pony is good? Lolz, CWC made one out of pubic hair. *enter backlash*

Me during the first episode:

Lolz, this won't be that good...huh...

Me after the first episode:

I liked it...I really liked a post-2003 cartoon?? Better be careful not to get sucked into this...*one month later* screw it I'm watching more episodes!

Me after a few more episodes:

I very much like this show! :) something about it feels so right and it ain't just the colors. sort of reminds me of the cartoons I watched as a kid do but...Better! I can't say for sure but I see a great show that doesn't make me facepalm or flip the channel in boredom. More at 11.

I'm now a brony!

• Thumbs Up 7