Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Amazon doesn't charge you until items are shipped. So even if you ordered now you wouldn't pay.

Edited by Mr. H/The Kid

Dat DVD.

Also, this is pretty much perfect. Kudos to the stylist

551829_517619294920965_1000880573_n.jpg

Ppppht, all merchandisers know that Applejack doesn't have a hat. Amateurs.

• Thumbs Up 4

Dat DVD.

Also, this is pretty much perfect. Kudos to the stylist

551829_517619294920965_1000880573_n.jpg

You see? You see guys?

I told you brushable hair is awesome.

• Thumbs Up 4

That picture would be perfect if only Spike was standing up. Why would they mold him on all fours when hes primarily seen walking like a human?

Oh, and...

PZU2B.png?8385

...yes.

• Thumbs Up 2

So.. the Royal Wedding Encore aired this morning. I missed it due to having no TV channels, but from what I hear, no season 3 announcement yet. :/ Oh well, it can't be long.

In other news, it seems to me that this is the most viewed thread on the Sonic Stadium forums. Can anyone confirm that for me? That would be awesome.

So.. the Royal Wedding Encore aired this morning. I missed it due to having no TV channels, but from what I hear, no season 3 announcement yet. :/ Oh well, it can't be long.

In other news, it seems to me that this is the most viewed thread on the Sonic Stadium forums. Can anyone confirm that for me? That would be awesome.

Looks like the Archie comics thread has this beat by about 200,000 views. So you know, only by a little XD

EDIT: It is here. Prepare your bodies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFNJHy7dVK8&list=PL347AD9B9E509804A&index=4&feature=plpp_video

Edited by Original Character Blonic

Ran into this comic today on Equestria Daily. It pretty much sums up why I love the "Lyra and humans" fanon so much.

lyra_is_a_pony_by_akeel465-d5dzmio.jpg

Damn it Lyra, you and your unhealthy obsession with an overrated filly's show about technicolor monkeys drove Bon Bon away! ;_;

This comic represents Lyra's obsession with humans as a parallel to Bronies obsessing over ponies, and Bon Bon being the non-brony (Or in this case, non-bromosapien) who's frankly sick of seeing these god danged horses (or in this case, god danged monkeys) all over the place. It's very similar to how I write the two.

What hits hard about this comic is that I know people in real life who are having problems with their relationships due to their obsession.

For something not depressing, looks like the miniature toys that were leaked months ago are now seen in their packages.

1.JPG

Okay, I hate Diamond Tiara as much as the next guy, but god she looks so cute there.

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings
  • Thumbs Up 3

Turnabout Storm Part 3 : Twilight. THE PLOT THICKENS. :D

Oh man, I'm loving the heck out of this and so glad it didn't get cancelled. Can't wait to see what Trixie's deal is.

Just got finished watching the next part of Turnabout Storm.

Wow! The plot really thickens! I really want to know what those black locks around Trixie were about! Princess Celestia is a master at trolling, the references back to the previous generations of my little pony were great and Derpy's character was just so well done! Spike saying "My body is ready" was the funniest thing in the whole part! So something in part 4 was going to piss a lot of people off? I'm wondering what's that's going to be. I can't wait for the final part when all is revealed!

Oh my God. Turnabout Storm was awesome! If you haven't watched this series yet, what the fuck are you waiting for? I don't care if you don't know anything about the Ace Attorney series because I didn't either when I started watching this. Its actually one of the main reasons that made me fall in love with the series. So stop reading this post, and make sure your body is ready for some awesomeness.

And as for Part 4...

g3t9t.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Just a quick question regarding Turnabout Storm, how how much of a butt monkey is Phoenix in it?

The only thing I've hated about the otherwise incredible Ace Attorney series Is how horribly treated Phoenix Wright is by everyone. I know this is supposed to be a satire about how mistreated defense attorneys are in Japan, but I just hate it when the main character is a butt monkey, mistreated by almost all the characters.

It's actually one of the reasons why I can't enjoy shows like Kekkaishi and sometimes Charlie Brown cartoons.

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings

Just a quick question regarding Turnabout Storm, how how much of a butt monkey is Phoenix in it?

The only thing I've hated about the otherwise incredible Ace Attorney series Is how horribly treated Phoenix Wright is by everyone. I know this is supposed to be a satire about how mistreated defense attorneys are in Japan, but I just hate it when the main character is a butt monkey, mistreated by almost all the characters.

It's actually one of the reasons why I can't enjoy shows like Kekkaishi and sometimes Charlie Brown cartoons.

He's only really a butt monkey when meeting new ponies because it usually ends up with them making fun of his hair, and in court against Trixie because, well, Trixie's kind of a bitch. Definitely less than he's portrayed in the games, I think.

• Thumbs Up 1

Less, definitely less. Like NGw00d said, there are still some moments, particularly in court. But generally speaking, the ponies treat him pretty well.

Though you might also want to know that the latest episode included a (quick) cameo by a certain character that I know you're not fond of, and he may or may not end up having a larger role in the next episode. I don't know.

I mainly wonder this because I instantly recognized Derpy's voice as the one from Doctor Whooves and Assistant, and she showed up just a few minutes after him. So I'm wondering if his VA might have been approached as well, and if that scene in the courthouse might be leading up to something. The creator left an ominous message saying Part 4 contains something that *will* piss people off, so it's one of many possibilities.

Everytime someone in Ace Attorney is a playable character, they get no slack from anyone. Ever. Edgeworth actually notes this in T&T when he's in the defense chair and suddenly everyone treats him like garbage.

• Thumbs Up 4

I instantly recognized Derpy's Ditzy Doo's Bright Eyes' blonde-maned pony's voice

Fixed that for you.

New KingSparta song sounds awesome as always. Every new song I listen to of his I go in thinking, "There's no way it'll be as good as the last one..." and then it is and sometimes its even better. I've got no idea how he does it, I just hope he keeps it up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, Phoenix is not treated as badly as in the games. Though honestly the bad treatment never really bothered me much. It's pretty much a standard for AA protaganists. hell, Twi even seemed to get more badly treated during this part.

Anyway, Apparently something about part is going to piss people off... I am curious if I will be one of them. Probably not. It's hard to get me mad over a story unless it's screwed up hard. Theories theories theories.

So as for part 3...

Cruise Control better be innocent. I like that guy way too much, If he is the killer, I'm going to be fucking heartbroken.

Applebloom is awewsomley adorable.Yay for Trixie having hidden depths! Spike is... Spike... which is fantastic! Derpy was hilarious. i like this characterization of her, it's a fresh change of pace from it either being one name or a name and a nickname. I loved the doctor's cameo. I also loved the Portal reference. I am really enjoying the developments in the case. All in alll, I want part four regardless if it will piss me off or not!

• Thumbs Up 1

Remember when I said there weren't enough MLP x MJ mash-ups? Well...

http://soundcloud.com/grimchi3f/bad-day-aria

Yeah, I made one. Not very good, but I didn't spend much time on it so tongue.png . I mainly just did this to show that it's possible to do a mash-up between the two. If a better, more experienced musician did this, it'd probably be much better.