Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

My AJ poster.

2jcbk9l.jpg

i really hope that whether it's happy or sad, we get at least one episode of the Apples' parents.

Edited by Applejack1973

Watch the fucking video I'm linking. Watch that fucking video! Why don't you appreciate any of the videos I share with you!?

So I herd you like Sonic Generations.

Edited by Original Character Blonic
  • Thumbs Up 8

I don't think I've even seen this fanfiction being brought up in conversation... or maybe I'm just going blind... So I'll start.

Alright, so I've read up on a few Sonic/MLP stories. Some I've seen were somewhat disastrous and haven't been followed through in potential quality, which is a real shame.

However, there are a few in particular which I keep up with because they're DGRs - Damn Good Reads, being that they are well written, are concise, keep everyone in character (or close to, but still satisfactory), and are, basically, damn fun to read.

I'll refrain myself from mentioning Grim's Through the Crack seeing as he does that already, so that leaves the following to be mentioned.

So, I'll repeat what I've said in the last page.

So I herd you like Sonic Generations.

Presenting to you all a story written by GreenSonic21...

Retelling the story of Sonic Generations in an entirely new perspective, combining the casts of both the Sonic and MLP universes...

I give you all:

a_two_way_split_by_greensonic21-d4s4pfs.png

And get this: besides Green Hill, every other Zone differs from both versions of the game, so it's a unique experience in itself!

And that's terrific!

and i rejoiced

fukken love ice cap

• Thumbs Up 5

I don't think I've even seen this fanfiction being brought up in conversation... or maybe I'm just going blind... So I'll start.

Alright, so I've read up on a few Sonic/MLP stories. Some I've seen were somewhat disastrous and haven't been followed through in potential quality, which is a real shame.

However, there are a few in particular which I keep up with because they're DGRs - Damn Good Reads, being that they are well written, are concise, keep everyone in character (or close to, but still satisfactory), and are, basically, damn fun to read.

I'll refrain myself from mentioning Grim's Through the Crack seeing as he does that already, so that leaves the following to be mentioned.

Retelling the story of Sonic Generations in an entirely new perspective, combining the casts of both the Sonic and MLP universes...

I give you all:

And get this: besides Green Hill, every other Zone differs from both versions of the game, so it's a unique experience in itself!

And that's terrific!

and i rejoiced

fukken love ice cap

I read a bit of this, haven't really been keeping up for a while though. It also gets my endorsement as one of the better-written Sonic/MLP fics.

• Thumbs Up 1

I give you all:

And that's terrific!

and i rejoiced

fukken love ice cap

I just started reading that. So far, I've read about two chapters. I just saw the title of chapter 3... Metropolis, really? Who actually thought that was a good level to use? No, I'm just kidding. In all seriousness, it's actually pretty good, especially the fact that it's using different levels from the actual games. May I ask, does this story rectify a lot of the mistakes the actual game's story had? If so, the more power to it.

And I see you read my fic as well. What did you think of it? I'm assuming you liked it (since I saw you put it under your Damn Good Read category) but I'd like to know what you liked about it. I'm sorry, it's just I need more feedback; I don't get enough from my readers. I need said feedback so that I can become a better writer and so that I know what I did well so I can continue doing those things.

Oh yay! It's cool that people in foreign countries get to enjoy the Mane...

Oh.

Capture.JPG

Oh.

Is...is that supposed to be Derpy or something? It doesn't really look like her but I'm not sure who else has that color scheme.

Please don't tell me they made up a new pony instead of just using Applejack. Please.

Is...is that supposed to be Derpy or something? It doesn't really look like her but I'm not sure who else has that color scheme.

Please don't tell me they made up a new pony instead of just using Applejack. Please.

That's Blossomfourth, some HasbrOC that never appeared on the show. Oh, I can imagine everyone's disappointment whenever they got that one and I can only imagine the disappointment that's going to ensue.

And again, Applejack gets the shaft. dry.png

Edited by Pinkamina

Do you guys not see Applejack there? She's the hard working orange and white truck in the bottom right.

That isn't Blossomforth, because Blossomforth is in the show (she's the recolored pegasus Twilight who got in a rather awkward position while stretching in Hurricane Fluttershy, RD calls her by name).

I think the McDonald's toy is called Lily Blossom, and she's a shitty HasbrOC none the less.

Edited by Lyra Heartstrings

Why is her cutie mark a potato?

It's a reference to Terra blue potato chips, JetBlue's signature snack on their flights.

The hell is a JetBlue? I've never heard of this company or its ongoing pony saga.

JetBlue is an American-based airline. Earlier this month, JetBlue and its community managers referenced the show, brony fandom, and Equestria Daily on Twitter. As a result, someone quickly drew a vector ponysona of JetBlue. Now, JetBlue's community department is asking the community to name her. I chimed in with Airheart (which has thus far been the most popular in EqD) and Blue Spud.

Oh.

Capture.JPG

Oh.

Sorry, but I lol'd.

Do you guys not see Applejack there? She's the hard working orange and white truck in the bottom right.

tumblr_lwf07e58xY1qie99n.gif

Okay...

Okay...

I'm sorry but someone needs to make a comic out of this (or say whoever is making the Ask Terry blog to replace AJ with the truck)

Anyway, Thursday! Thursday! Gotta go post on Thursday! Time to be an attention whore until the weekend

Playlist, more playlists! (yeah!)

Playlists more playlist! (yeah!)

Post post post post

Gonna play some PSO2 this weekend!

B2vwm.png

Episode 12: It Runs In The Family

Brain derps aside, today I'm going to post another of my favorite artists, one of the firsts to introduce me to the Wub A Dub Dubs and the like, a young brony who made more than one of us think about our lives and how much we accomplished in our times. >_>

He is Alex S brother (except that he isn't, or is he?), He is a girl (except that... He...), He drops the bass like a freaking cannon (except that the last time he did that his computer died in the process), He is Omnipony.

01 )

Before going with the more heavy stuff let's have some club music.

This one makes me think about "Enemy or Friend" (you know, the full version) but that might be only because I can see it being used in a fast paced night level (as I remember seeing in a fangame with EoF) and the instruments.

02 )

Omni should make game music! This one sounds like something I'd hear in a racing game.(minus the pony samples).

Not saying the pony samples are bad though... He made a great job with them and they really sound like part of the melody (insturments by themselves) instead of random vocals thrown in there just to make it sound pony.

03 )

I freaking love this one, repetitiveness aside, this is such a good tune to walk/run/any sort of movement... I love walking in the city night while this is playing! <3

i sense a Daft Punk vibe, makes me think of Around The World,

04 )

And then the bass was dropped...

Amplifyre is the newest thing we got from omni and I automatically fell in love with it.

ibeabronyrapper might not be my favorite voice in the fandom but he's starting to grown in me, there are some tracks out there that really fit with his voice (namely, this one and Atomizer), and well, Nowacking's performance here was impressive to say the least (not my favorite singer, but the fact she can sing a rap, of all the genres, with her Vinyl voice is something praise worthy).

but we are here to talk about Omni, and his work with this track is eargasming!

(and once again, I feel like this should be part of a video game, sounds like something I'd hear in some games)

Oh man, that 1:19 part, I love it!

05 )

The Alex S is strong in this one.

An pretty cool intro, some nice glitching and that 3:11 part can really take some people off guard the first time they hear it, it's an hilarious and awesome change of rythm. XD

Dat swag.

06 ) Spitfire's Challenge

I have little to say about this one, it's a pretty good piece. (but I feel the Spitfire, nor the Wonderbolt vibe >_>)

07 )

/ High Hitter

Trrrrrrrrrixie! (gosh I love that intro XD)

These 2 are very good tracks, and I could't decide which one to go with so I put them together, Trixie is a more slow paced piece with an almost triumphant melody (I guess it makes sense considering the name and the subject), shame I can't find an instrumental...

High Hitter on the other hand, is a more fast paced (at points) and aggressive sound (I should probably pay attention to the titles before commenting >_> ).

I think both songs sound amazing together, it's like 2 versions of the same thing, kind of makes me thing about PSO2 (you might or not have heard me talk about it) and it's dynamic soundtrack.

08 ) Desert Walker

Speaking of dynamic music...

I'd Youtube this track if I could... I love this piece! Boss fight material!

I especially like the slower paced fragments, sounds so freaking ominous... Like if you were about to get your ass kicked and many many other indescribable actions.

(That or Command & Conquer music)

09 )

Not my favorite Omni song, but I love the orchestral insturments, a nice change from what I'm used to hear from him. This is another track that I'd love to have an instrumental (really, that random character talk at the beginning is a let down >_> )

Gives me the mental image of Omni, Mumble and Makkon in a blender... (don't judge me >_>)

10 )

I'm not a huge fan so please bear with me when I say this but this one makes me think about Batman...

No, not the Batman of TAS or the new series that I never got to see, but there was a particular version of him that makes me think about this song (I think it was Batman from the future?), I'm not talking about the wubwubwubs BTW, I mean that melody you hear at 1:51 (and again, at the end of the song). I really love that part.

11 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RllnSVyjFcQ (or TheDumplingz), while I'm not a fan of the Pinto colt, Omni did something amazing with his vocals.

12 ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LHhR6XpwiQ / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inKCH26e-LU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LHhR6XpwiQ

Flutterstep is best step.

Clouds is a simply beautiful piece, the sound at the background while Fluttershy "sings" is amazing, the drop is great too! but I just seem to enjoy the more calm parts of omni's pieces.

This is the kind of song that gives me epiphanies, this one in particular made me think about the pegasi and their powers over the elements of nature, Fluttershy's voice works as a plus since she is the most earthbound pegasi I remember in the show so it makes an interesting contrast, in the other hand, it makes me think that even someone like her is still weather machine like the rest of her species. (pretty why I pretty much considered this one to be the "Hurricane Fluttershy" song way before the episode aired and only had the description to go by).

I might not love Dragon Greed as much (is not as bad as I'm making it sound, I just love Clouds too much), but I think these 2 go really well together, despite being a Spike related track I just can't shake the feeling this is "the Rainbow Dash version of Clouds", same use of samples and a similar composition (looking back, the last 4 songs I posted sound quite similar X_x) but with Rainbow's (and other's) voice.

*insert Spike=RD joke here*

13 ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohWcQ7ictUM

Well.. This one is an amazing piece of mindfuckery. XD

I don't think I even need to explain it to you guys...

Love the piano and Jackle's voice.

14 ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwl-14bDqWo

Goooooood morning Ponyville!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTFYCo-Fzxc and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sob1t-iUCmE.

So much energy coming from this piece! Everything from 0:50 onward makes you want to get up and headbang/dance/do some extreme activities! ... I guess it accomplishes it's alarm clock purpose. biggrin.png (except that it takes 50 seconds to start)

I especially love the singing parts, it sounds like something you'd hear after clearing an epic quest on a game!

But yeah, this piece is awesome, and I think it was the best way I could end this one.

And so, it concludes another episode of The Playlist, I'm not going to bother to count how many times I said the word "love" in this post. >_>

(neither the times I posted ">_>")

There is a big chance that at some points in the next weeks I take a break of this thread, I'll try to avoid it but PSO2 is calling me...

There is also a chance that we all get banned from the server (don't think it will happen though) so I might stay here anyway. laugh.png

Anyway, hope you can join me next time! When I'll post Episode 13: Why is Rainbow Dash in a Kart?

(obvious title is obvious)

EDIT: Oh shi! Forgot to add the link about what's so mindblowing about In Reverse, here it is! (I knew the forum was throwing me that "too much media" error for something)

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 3

Oh.

Capture.JPG

Oh.

What? They go out of their way to make the Twilight, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow, but not Applejack? And then create an entirely new Pony? Just goes to show how incompetent Hasbro really is.

Or its that they just don't give a fuck and just wanna rack in an extra buck. Defiantly the latter.

Edited by Playboy Spike

What? They go out of their way to make the Twilight, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow, but not Applejack? And then create an entirely new Pony? Just goes to show how incompetent Hasbro really is.

Or its that they just don't give a fuck and just wanna rack in an extra buck. Defiantly the latter.

It's even worse because they already have Applejack made because along with Cheerilee, she was included in the set in the US, but they just decided that Lily Blossom is better to include then two ponies who were actually in the show, one of which is a mane character.

*blows off dust*

Been a while since I've been in here.

*cough*

Anyway:

whining_by_swomswom-d5bk7ev.jpg

Linky.

Someone write this story. plzthxbai.

Edited by Gilda
  • Thumbs Up 6

*blows off dust*

Been a while since I've been in here.

*cough*

Anyway:

whining_by_swomswom-d5bk7ev.jpg

Linky.

Someone write this story. plzthxbai.

I'll do it. I've been wanting to write a fanfic but I didn't have the inspiration just yet. Problem solved. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

My epilogue is finished:

http://www.fimfictio...rough-The-Crack

In this, Celestia explains to Luna why she loves Twilight, the Doctor goes home to die, Eggman remembers everything he forgot, and Sonic gets the feeling that Eggman has changed his ways for real this time.

After two and a half months, my first ever fanfiction is complete. It's been fun and I believe I've succeeded in doing what I originally sought to accomplish and then some! I'm proud of it; it's definitely the best thing I've ever written. The sequel is in the works (though it's going to be very different from this). Stay gold my friends.

Anyway, everyone who's read it, please give me feedback! What did you think? What did you like? What did you dislike? Is it a good first fanfic? Is it a good fanfic in general? Is it a good crossover? Does everyone stay in character enough? Tell me! And if you haven't read it, please read it and do the same. I haven't gotten a whole lot of feedback so far and I really want some.

Edited by Grimchi3f
  • Thumbs Up 1